[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

11 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

This is bad for us. We will never be able to catch them on the discrepancy answers:D

That's better :D

yes , this is what i also think . we only can learn something from KRW ...and not even from him that much . hahahahaha 

7 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

This is sooo PSH...:wub:

:D

well ... maybe the question was much better if they asked him about : how is your girlfriend ???

HAHAHAHAHA

A moment of silence .... :))))))

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , this is what i also think . we only can learn something from KRW ...and not even from him that much

That's for sure. Also SH It has an amazing ability to answer the question without answering it

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

It is a matter that would cause him embarrassment for a few hours or years :D

he will be just fine ...only that he will laugh in all that time . hours or years . hahahaha

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

That's for sure. Also SH It has an amazing ability to answer the question without answering it

ha ... they even in this are perfect for each other . wirdo couple . :))))))))))

• Like 11

7 hours ago, hyerae1819 said:

Q. Mr Kim Rae Won, as compared to beer, do you like soju better?

KRW: (showed the X board) Yes, I prefer drinking beer. When we were filming Doctors, it was extremely hot then, temperature I think exceeded 30 degrees C. I really missed drinking beer at the seaside. I used to like drinking a little, but I don't touch alcohol when I am filming. Very occasionally I may just touch a little. But I continued filming three projects for six months and have almost become someone who cannot drink.

MC: You have days off right? How many days do you drink a year?

KRW: When I am filming, even if I have a week off, I will not touch alcohol in those 7 days. Occasionally maybe a glass of beer, (MC commented he is very professional)

Q. Kim Rae Won as compared to mountain like the sea better? (KRW acknowledged) Why?

KRW: There is a saying in Korea, you should like mountain if you are a guy. But he likes the sea. (MC asked if he'll get scolded. He shook his head) .He likes both. Nature is good. I am not very compatible with the city.

Q. As compared to the camera, do you prefer selfie?

KRW: I almost don't know how to take a selfie. 

MC: But you are very good looking, why don't you like selfie? (KRW shook his head, he prefers others to take his pic)

KRW: When I was backstage just now I asked the favour of the working crew to take a group photo for us at the end of the fan meeting.

Q. As compared to a woman who is soft and dependent, do you prefer an independent woman? (He selected the O board)

KRW: I think an independent woman who occasionally depend and rely on me is not bad.

:lol: done!

thank you.. i love his answer regarding beer and soju.. he really respect his profession as an actor! cool.. 

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

now he is promoting The Prison!

meeting with fans put an end to doctors period. All the questions were asked, all the questions were answered. Fans got their portion of happiness on 100 pages. Doctors and everything connected with them were left behind :tongue::D

Do not scold me very much

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tatay81 said:

meeting with fans put an end to doctors period. All the questions were asked, all the questions were answered. Fans got their portion of happiness on 100 pages. Doctors and everything connected with them were left behind :tongue::D

Doctors will remain with him for a long time because his leading lady is always beside him..:D:D:D

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, tatay81 said:

WELL ... we can't be that sure :)))))

morning , morning !!!

20 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Doctors will remain with him for a long time because his leading lady is always beside him..:D:D:D

now i really want to see his new FM  . ha ha ha

4 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

hm , from where all this confidence ? :D

I TRY TO REMMEBER IF HE EVER BEFORE SAID THAT HE'S A GOOD LOOKING MAN ... :D i don't remember .

• Like 13