[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Has he ever teased his fans like this? I remember there was just once or twice a rumor with his co-star but he was very honest and blunt about them but this time he is being really mysterious and dropping hints left and right. It’s really making a lot of people think that something is going on, I mean he is like a changed man, looking a lot happier. His 5 year plan of being a great husband and appa is starting now maybe:wub:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

Has he ever teased his fans like this? I remember there was just once or twice a rumor with his co-star but he was very honest and blunt about them but this time he is being really mysterious and dropping hints left and right. It’s really making a lot of people think that something is going on, I mean he is like a changed man, looking a lot happier. His 5 year plan of being a great husband and appa is starting now maybe:wub:

i believe that  plan started when he remain alone with her at that table . ha ha ha ha ha ha

he never was like this . keep the suspance . don't know what is happen to him . :D

When I saw you for the very first time
You seemed like a nervous child
One day, when you stood next to me
You changed into someone so lovable

Did you know that we’d fall in love?
I miss you I love you

You’re my everything
The reason that I live
A miracle that can’t be explained
If your love needs my comfort
Take a step to me

Yes I believe my destiny

@dee89 here are the lirycs he sing . :D

• Like 12

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

i believe those plan started when he remain alone with her at that table . ha ha ha ha ha ha

he never was like this . keep the suspance . don't know what is happen to him . :D

I miss you I love you

You’re my everything
The reason that I live
Take a step to me

Yes I believe my destiny

Thanks Maria..

Baeksang fault!!! Hahaha:D

• Like 13

Just now, hyerae1819 said:

Coz I believe my DESTINY ..... My heart just melted :lol: ... this guy, if he thinks he can't sing, why did he keep singing to her? Hahaha .....

i believe he refers to those songs where his voice can't .

but are songs where hes low voice is amazing .

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

SEE ??

THIS IS THE REASON HE'S MY FAVORITE !!! :D

YES , HE WILL TELL WHAT HE THINKS , and i don't believe he cares that much what others will think about him . :) yes , he will tell what he feels ... because i see him like he don't want to waste time , precious time , he will fight for what he wants , but he also will give up when he will know nothing can be done anymore .

yes , about this ...with the doctors . for him all is like is now . he talks like doctors is still filming ...and he just talked about what happen today , 2 hours ago ...is not like all ended long time ago . for this reason i believe is something that continue to be fuel for this talk .  :D  i'm so confuse right now :D

Well he was so careful in Malaysia when at that time it was for doctors promotion as the drama was shown at ONE TV at that time. But now the audience are all his fans not necessarily Raeshin shippers so we can safely say not fan service so i'm giggling at the alternative LOL Why Raewon shi...why that particular date? When this thread goes up the hot item even with nothing? You provide us with so much to think about...not that i'm complaining:D 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, nistymaj01 said:

Well he was so careful in Malaysia when at that time it was for doctors promotion as the drama was shown at ONE TV at that time. But now the audience are all his fans not necessarily Raeshin shippers so we can safely say not fan service so i'm giggling at the alternative LOL Why Raewon shi...why that particular date? When this thread goes up the hot item even with nothing? You provide us with so much to think about...not that i'm complaining:D 

yes , now we have reasons to shipping for days . ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe that  plan started when he remain alone with her at that table . ha ha ha ha ha ha

I miss you I love you

You’re my everything
The reason that I live
Take a step to me

Yes I believe my destiny

Hahaha ... I don't know if that plan started there, but when he received Doctor's script and know she has accepted the role, he must be thinking it's his destiny .... hahahaha ...

And I think the lyrics matches this video, the date 2009.04.15 is probably the day he first met her :rolleyes: ... hahaha .... deluluing ....

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i believe he refers to those songs where his voice can't .

but are songs where hes low voice is amazing .

Hahaha ... still it's better he is an actor.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, hyerae1819 said:

Hahaha ... I don't know if that plan started there, but when he received Doctor's script and know she has accepted the role, he must be thinking it's his destiny .... hahahaha ...

And I think the lyrics matches this video, the date 2009.04.15 is probably the day he first met her :rolleyes: ... hahaha .... deluluing ....

Hahaha ... still it's better he is an actor.

ha ha ha 

she was to little in 2009 . :D

WELL ... is a reason why he's an actor . hahahahaha

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

In the Baeksang awards, when he had stealthy glances at her? 

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

here ... i love how he helps that lady ... and i believe she refuse  his help . :))) i love his smile in that moment .

when i look at him then ... don't know . he doesn't have the spark he has today :D  happiness ...

Isn't this the time of the office girl?

• Like 11