[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 minute ago, beansprouts said:

they should asked him to react that scene instead of dancing to TT !! :D

Remember in Malaysia he couldn’t even look at that scene, instead he turned around and smiled cheekily :D I think they purposefully didn’t include it in the FM because of this

• Like 11

Just now, ryoya9 said:

Remember in Malaysia he couldn’t even look at that scene, instead he turned around and smiled cheekily :D I think they purposefully didn’t include it in the FM because of this

:D 

yes , he was shy when he saw the image  . :D

i believe has more to do with the presance of the fans there ... i guess .

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , he was shy when he saw the image  . :D

i believe has more to do with the presance of the fans there ... i guess .

i know but i want to see his reaction. even i felt embarassed watching that scene!! it was too cringeworthy!! hahahahahaa

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

did he ever being asked why he wanted to do Doctors? 

He was asked before the release of the series. He replied that PSH was one of the main reasons/ He agreed when he learned that she was the main character

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

AND FRUM THAT POINT  THE PLAN CONTINUE

Now I try to find this interview. But in addition, he said that she is always good to reveal here character. He said that he wanted to work with her because she is a bright and cheerful person. This was before the start of filming.

• Like 12

Just now, tatay81 said:

Now I try to find this interview. But in addition, he said that she is always good to reveal here character. He said that he wanted to work with her because she is a bright and cheerful person. This was before the start of filming.

well ... this show interest . right ? :D ha ha ha ha 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

well ... this show interest . right ?

This shows that even then she was not just a popular face on the screen for him. Given the fact that they had never worked together, and it is unlikely he is reading reviews about her the other actors he knew about her personal qualities

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

This shows that even then she was not just a popular face on the screen for him. Given the fact that they had never worked together, and it is unlikely he is reading reviews about her the other actors he knew about her personal qualities

well ...lets say he used this time ( filming time ) also to know her  :D  ha ha ha ha  they spend lot of time together then ...and they also did a great drama .  life is good :D

• Like 11

“I cannot remove myself as Park Shin-hye when acting. No matter what, Hye-jung and I are ultimately inseparable. This is not something I can change. It is impossible to completely transform myself into Hye-jung."

“So people I know told me that playing Hye-jung would rather be an easier job, as they see that Hye-jung somewhat resembles Park Shin-hye. Don’t get me wrong, I don‘t mean I am as aggressive as she is."

“But I could understand Hye-jung, as I think I know what it feels like to be hurt by other people -- like my acquaintances or online trolls -- and frustrated by them. I think I realized what it feels like because of my profession as an actress, from a very young age. In those days, I needed someone to lean on back then."

“Another thing in common between the Hye-jung role and I was the grandmother. I miss my grandmother a lot. I had mixed feelings as Hye-jung, who stays with her grandmother -- I was reminiscent of my old days.”

(Herald Pop)

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, jessica1217 said:

Maybe the post was an invitation

you , you ...i like you a lot . i like how you think  :D

so a invitation .... i bet he send him a more interesting picture with that sofa . directlly on his phone ... :D  what i'm talking about ? see . this happens because for 2 days we are here ...fainted, with our hearts crushed  ... :D lack of sleeping .

• Like 12