[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

horror , horror .

''

Plot

Dead victims, who are called RV (Resurrected Victims), come back to the living world to kill their murderer who went unpunished. After killing their murderers, the RV disappear.

7 years ago, Seo Jin-Hong witnessed his mother killed during a robbery. His mother, appearing the same as when she died, appears in front of him. She tries to kill Seo Jin-Hong.

Notes

1. Based on the novel "Jongryodweeotseubmida" by Park Ha-Ik (published April 30, 2012 by Novelmine).
  2. Early working title was "Heesaengboohwal Bogoseo" (literally "Sacrifice Revival Report").''

source : http://asianwiki.com/RV:_Resurrected_Victims

i can't wait . i adore horror movies .  :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks @maria1983... this is my kind of movie. i love thisssssss...cant wait!!!

3 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

next time we wont see sh's hands on harry's fur anymore...there will be another long slender fingers playing with harry hahahahaha

harry's papa... auwwwww... hey i miss papa bean and mama bean story.. probably others in the shipper thread wondering what happened to raeshin shipper every became hot topic.. hahaha..and we only talk about topic like oppa's jacket, flower, leaf... err krw gift.. u know what i mean..  haha.. oysters.. what else... i love this u all group hug!!!! 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

somehow i know him ... hahahaha

but i don't post crazy comments . not on those accounts at least . here ... well ...here is another story . :))))

well ... but , but ... if they are so upset about the fans ...why they keep show us over and over again pictureS with him ? :D I JUST ASK ... 

that i don't really know..but your question really did make me wonder? u have a point indeed, if they are really bothered why do they still post pics w/ him right?

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ... but , but ... if they are so upset about the fans ...why they keep show us over and over again pictureS with him ? :D I JUST ASK ... 

to take advantage hahahahaha to gain more followers...then they getting annoyed

Yeah, I hope all those people are reading this thread. It’s great that they are posting pictures of KRW on their ig accounts, that’s why I wish you wouldn’t invade their private space, bombard with comments on their comment sections, and lastly I really hope you didn’t tag KRW and PSH accounts in posts/comments and avoid commenting about shipping in their or their friends comment sections. A lot of their friends deactivated or make their acct private. By doing this you will only bother them and make them uncomfortable. I’m sure they already know that they gained a lot of fans through Doctors and they're already aware of RaeShin so let’s just keep shipping and fangirling in shipping thread and fan pages.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, tan1224 said:

yes he looks really good though..ruggedly handsome  but i bet his fans post doctors may not like his new haircut hahaha

honestly i like his hair in which star are you from..haha. look so soft i wanna touchhh :wub:

so the gang consist of the vespa guy, the carnaby guy, ji chang wook, lee jong hyun and kim rae won himself... aishhh they are  like handsome gang member esp with the latest pic ... so gangster like that! aishhh handsome gangster... 

but Gangster who watch LaLaLand!! hahahahah

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

harry's papa... auwwwww... hey i miss papa bean and mama bean story.. probably others in the shipper thread wondering what happened to raeshin shipper every became hot topic.. hahaha..and we only talk about topic like oppa's jacket, flower, leaf... err krw gift.. u know what i mean..  haha.. oysters.. what else... i love this u all group hug!!!! 

i can't understand how other shippers in their own thread will know that we are engaged in a hot topic? sorry im not using a laptop im just using my phone so im really not aware how you can or others monitor the activities of other shippers thread

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

that i don't really know..but your question really did make me wonder? u have a point indeed, if they are really bothered why do they still post pics w/ him right?

right   ... in the end what is going on ? hahahaha

4 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

to take advantage hahahahaha to gain more followers...then they getting annoyed

hahahaha yes , even if some of them are crazy . hahahaha

2 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

honestly i like his hair in which star are you from..haha. look so soft i wanna touchhh :wub:

'' - i must ...resist ...not ...touch ...his ...hair !!!! ''  hahahaha

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

Yeah, I hope all those people are reading this thread. It’s great that they are posting pictures of KRW on their ig accounts, that’s why I wish you wouldn’t invade their private space, bombard with comments on their comment sections, and lastly I really hope you didn’t tag KRW and PSH accounts in posts/comments and avoid commenting about shipping in their or their friends comment sections. A lot of their friends deactivated or make their acct private. By doing this you will only bother them and make them uncomfortable. I’m sure they already know that they gained a lot of fans through Doctors and they're already aware of RaeShin so let’s just keep shipping and fangirling in sipping thread and fan pages.

and just use the hashtags guys..hashtags #. so whenever krw or psh wants to search for themselves on ig, they can just use the hashtags..no need to tag them..i feel pity to both psh and krw

5 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

so the gang consist of the vespa guy, the carnaby guy, ji chang wook, lee jong hyun and kim rae won himself... aishhh they are  like handsome gang member esp with the latest pic ... so gangster like that! aishhh handsome gangster... 

there is also another guy ysvespa tagged on that pic but his acct is private so can't really see who he is

• Like 8

i can't understand how other shippers in their own thread will know that we are engaged in a hot topic? sorry im not using a laptop im just using my phone so im really not aware how you can or others monitor the activities of other shippers thread

well ...on the topics first page ... we have a big HOT flame . :))))

2 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Can someone post that pic here...I can't see because i'm not following his friend...:bawling:

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, ryoya9 said:

Yeah, I hope all those people are reading this thread. It’s great that they are posting pictures of KRW on their ig accounts, that’s why I wish you wouldn’t invade their private space, bombard with comments on their comment sections, and lastly I really hope you didn’t tag KRW and PSH accounts in posts/comments and avoid commenting about shipping in their or their friends comment sections. A lot of their friends deactivated or make their acct private. By doing this you will only bother them and make them uncomfortable. I’m sure they already know that they gained a lot of fans through Doctors and they're already aware of RaeShin so let’s just keep shipping and fangirling in sipping thread and fan pages.

very well said..i hope they can read this

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ...on the topics first page ... we have a big HOT flame . :)))

oh ok so i need to use my laptop to see that?

10 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

he looks so young there..i like him better now..all mature and grown up hahaha

• Like 9

oh ok so i need to use my laptop to see that?

i don't think so ... you just go on the shipers paradise page . when you can see all the shipers topic ...adn also our topic . we have a hot orange on us since the begining of the year . hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

@maria1983 I mean that ysvespa guy...

sorry , sorry ... in this case i have no idea .  maybe someone else . :D

• Like 7