[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

35 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

Hmmmmm...Once again??? :phew:  Oppa and lala land :wub: hahaha                                                                                                                                                       

did she removed it already? 

• Like 5

17 hours ago, maria1983 said:

for me ...i don't believe in the friendship between a woman and a man ... ( sorry ) :D BECAUSE IN THE END ONE OF THEM WILL WANT SOMETHING MORE . 

I believe you also feel this when you say plain . :D

so ... 2 weeks , 5 days ...from the last 2 posts from KRW . i wander when he will post next ? :D

I had a very close boy-friend when I was in college. We were very close, purely friend. Since I got married, I no longer kept in touch with him, I don't want to cause any unnecessary misunderstanding. And I do think it's a little dangerous for 2 adults to be close friends, especially 2 lonely adults (Hello, friend with benefit.) So I agree with you, it's not that I don't believe, I don't trust that kind of friendship. I don't know what others think, but for me, I can't be friend with my ex. For this reason, I think SH might hesitate to decide to be his friend or to be his girlfriend. If thing doesn't work out between them, she won't be able to stay as his friend.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, beansprouts said:

seems the ig is private so we cant see it? do you know what the caption says? :)

what she post? i cannot see anything

2 minutes ago, kal203 said:

I just stalk her, hahaha. I stalk a lot, I know a lot about KRW. LOL. 

i can see your post picture. it say not available.. what is that picture?

• Like 5

I don't think they watch this movie together...That girl is taiwanese...And she post that lala land pic just 5 hours ago...KRW like because it's lala land not because they watch together....From her update,she's in taiwan all the time..She follow a lot of korean celebrity....

1 hour ago, kal203 said:

She is not married.

how did you know????

• Like 9

That lala land pic she post translation...                                                                                                                                                                           ( Good friends joint us..I heard it was a good movie,the hero is so handsome..How can we not see it..Go..Go..) Not about she watch it with friend...

• Like 10

Good morning everyone. Wow, such a lot of  interesting topics but can only join you later. Got work to do,  haha ... Talking about friendship, SH has many boy friends and girl friends. However, she thinks her boy friends didn't see her as a girl .... so this is exception?    This post is an example of her friendship. And that hug she and KHN exchanged felt like one given by an unnie! Now this is what I call a brother and sister relationship. Hers with KRW? I don't think so. 

• Like 11

I think this friendship thingy depends on the person a lot.i,myself like you said ,cant be easily friends with boys but have seen many friends & family are different from me.you can see shinhye is close with hongki since 2009,although he has girlfriend now but sometimes she hang out with him & other friends playing bowling or she even post in her ig went golf with her cousin.she said in an interview ''my friends are more boys than girls because i have grown up with boys.i have no sister & my cousin are all boys so i learned to play with boys more'' so i think she can be friends with boys unless that boy want something more then they cant be friends anymore.i dont know maybe when she get married she cant be close with boys anymore to prevent any misunderstanding :)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

I think skinship with soo ae just a manners..But with PSH more like being comfortable and flirting :blush:

yes , i also believe this . was all manners and good gentleman actions . and with PSH was different . :D

2 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

And so with this, as far as I am concerned, I can now conclude that SH was at her best in Doctors and with KRW as her partner...hoping against hope these two will reunite for another project again, maybe in the movies, and please don't take too long.

WOW , WHAT A GOOD SLEEP CAN DO !! :) thank you for all :D

2 hours ago, arissa1509 said:

Hmmmmm...Once again??? :phew:  Oppa and lala land :wub: hahaha                                                                                                                                                      

:D

a coincindence .

2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

wow tq... for the info on psh and her former co stars interaction.. as comparison to KRW..

yep.. krw likes another post on lala land.. he really likes that movie seriously... omg i need to watch it myself! if somebody who know korean could ask him what aspect of the movie that so appeal to him.. hahaha.. mebe we would find more hidden codes! hahaha

yes , and let us analize at the best . hahahaha

1 hour ago, kal203 said:

If thing doesn't work out between them, she won't be able to stay as his friend.

yes ...but they can't be even friends ...just some people who knows each other ..and maybe , maybe see the other from time to time ... very long time . :D

1 hour ago, kal203 said:

I just stalk her, hahaha. I stalk a lot, I know a lot about KRW. LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Made Astari Dewi said:

so she's married? ahhhh.. but i think krw have follow quiete women in instagram and in his facebook too.. 

WELL ...i believe is normal . he likes women . :D

MORNING , MORNING !!

okay seams that in this time we find out that a girl who's not married os she is ... maybe she got or not go with Prince at the movie . thank you guys . you are amazing !!!!!! amazing , you know all , all .

and i still don't believe in friendship between a woman and a man ... one of them will lie about the fact that he don't feel anything . :D

OH , AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR YESTERDAY !! I DIDN'T WANT TO UPSET ANYONE  !! FORGIVE ME ... WE WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN ...NOT MAKE PEOPLE FEEL INCONFORTABLE .

• Like 8

yes this friendship thing depends on the personality of a person. when i said its not possible for a man and a woman to become best friends was based on personal experience only.. i suppose for outgoing and extrovert men and women, it could be possible to have a platonic relationship since they are by nature expressive and vocal of their feelings so they can easily express and explain that how they act is just plain friendship and nothing more or less should be expected from them. But w/ introvert and shy men and women it is different.. usually, they find it so hard to open up to other people and they also do not initiate any affection towards the opposite sex unless they know that the other person is open and willing to receive such act since introvert people usually fear being rejected.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

usually, they find it so hard to open up to other people and they also do not initiate any affection towards the opposite sex unless they know that the other person is open and willing to receive such act since introvert people usually fear being rejected.

but look to KRW ...when he call the office lady . he was not afraid !!! or he was not afraid ? :D

I SEE HIM BOLD .

• Like 8

well @maria1983 i don't know with the case of the office girl.. but in the case of krw and psh, i think psh just being her usual outgoing self just wanted to help krw feel comfortable and relaxed while filming so she initiated such playful teasing and touching with krw since i think everyone from the younger casts of doctors are aloof and intimidated by krw's reserved and shy nature. Psh's actions was maybe seen and interpreted by krw as an act of kindness and her natural way of taking care of everyone since basically he can observe how psh treats her other co-stars and doctors staff so i think he doesn't put any meaning and malice towards psh's playfulness and just reciprocated psh's gestures towards him.

• Like 9