[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

7 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

@saeedeh Awww...loving all this Jihye couple photos and KRW is so cute with dog. Much cuter than the dog :D

I can clearly imagine their photoshoot like these...and much more :w00t: One day...i believe. we will see them together as cover. 

Hide contents

yes , nobody can't stop us dreaming ... but still believe is imposible , don't know why they do this to us .

no proper advertising for doctors ...actually almost no at all ... no cover , no nothing . and this will be all :(((

well , good with our imagination . hahaha

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , but this will not change the fact that he will believe that we are crazy . hahaha

Spoiler

that will not change the fact either that he is the other half why we are crazy and he should take responsibility :P

why did he said those cheesy lines to us and made us fell in love together with Hye Jung :crazy: why must he kiss passionately? why must his eyes see through our soul, i'm lost afraid i couldn't find my way back? why must his voice be manly and his physique so sexy? why his hands are big and full of veins? why must he cook so well, behave awkwardly and acts so compelling???!!! I wanna know why. :sweatingbullets: just me being crazy and silly :D

1 minute ago, deara said:

I still have a lots of question with their scene needs to see the bts to answer my question about their third kiss scene :D i hope someone will buy and shares the Blue ray, if reach 1000 selling .... 

i think that's the only kiss scene that has no bts so far? correct me if I'm wrong. 

11 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

that will not change the fact either that he is the other half why we are crazy and he should take responsibility :P

why did he said those cheesy lines to us and made us fell in love together with Hye Jung :crazy: why must he kiss passionately? why must his eyes see through our soul, i'm lost afraid i couldn't find my way back? why must his voice be manly and his physique so sexy? why his hands are big and full of veins? why must he cook so well, behave awkwardly and acts so compelling???!!! I wanna know why. :sweatingbullets: just me being crazy and silly :D

hahaha

and be so shy , and introvert ...and with all his dark humor ....

11 minutes ago, deara said:

:wub:

wow , what a picture ..... now this is imagination !!!! hahahahaha  work imagination , work ... work . hahaha

10 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

oh sweetie...u just fuel my imagination...hehehe. what a masterpiece of a human being! Is KRW seducing us? seriously?!

the same !!! uuuuuwww ... or how a wolf is screaming at the moon ? uuuuuuuuuuuu ... u ... uuu !!!

9 minutes ago, deara said:

I still have a lots of question with their scene needs to see the bts to answer my question about their third kiss scene :D i hope someone will buy and shares the Blue ray, if reach 1000 selling .... 

maybe we will find more . pray

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha

and be so shy , and introvert ...and with all his dark humor ....

wow , what a picture ..... now this is imagination !!!! hahahahaha  work imagination , work ... work . hahaha

the same !!! uuuuuwww ... or how a wolf is screaming at the moon ? uuuuuuuuuuuu ... u ... uuu !!!

maybe we will find more . pray

correct! ok let's blame all to KRW hahahaha like the traffic and war ahahahaha. Poor man :huh: and KRW would be "Yah, crazy girls, you wanna die?"

Our imagination is working overtime with no pay ahahaha

@deara take it slowly please unless we burn...give us spoiler when you post a drooling pic of KRW next time teehee

in their 2nd kiss on top of claw machine, we saw the bts but didn't see the exact ng. did they have a 1-2 take only? that's what i want to see for 2nd-4th kiss scenes :blink:

55 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I can clearly imagine their photoshoot like these...and much more :w00t: One day...i believe. we will see them together as cover. 

Same here haha! One day.. one fine day we will get our wishes true.. Just imagine how we will be later hahah

50 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

LOL why did you ask those questions hahah..just why .. For your each question i started imagining him getting goosebumps aigoo :sweatingbullets:

14 minutes ago, ash011 said:

LOL why did you ask those questions hahah..just why .. For your each question i started imagining him getting goosebumps aigoo :sweatingbullets:

ahahaha...and KRW would be like...it's all lip service. or is rori0711 drunk??!! how do i report this looney? aigoo..:lol:

One fine day...when we all are breathless?? nyahahaha

1 hour ago, deara said:

Hahahha what questions?? :D 

1 hour ago, rori0711 said:

i think that's the only kiss scene that has no bts so far? correct me if I'm wrong. 

3rd kiss right? The one in JH home? I think bts is released for that.. 

14 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Hahahha what questions?? :D 

3rd kiss right? The one in JH home? I think bts is released for that.. 

really? i missed that one. Can you share it please or someone who knows the link? 

16 minutes ago, kdramanewb said:

Spoiler

hhh-hj_zpskvybyixb.jpg~original

I would have liked to see where this scene started from and ended. Is this after the kiss perhaps? In between kiss takes? Arghhh and they cut it off when I wanted to see more of HHH actions / reaction.:P:w00t:

first time seeing this too. Aigoo...i'm probably sleeping when they release the bts on this ahahaha

22 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

really? i missed that one. Can you share it please or someone who knows the link? 

first time seeing this too. Aigoo...i'm probably sleeping when they release the bts on this ahahaha

It starts at 3:50, it shows there was a different take on the kiss ( I think). I liked the finished kiss scene on epi 18. A lot. :wub:

8 hours ago, kdramanewb said:

It starts at 3:50, it shows there was a different take on the kiss ( I think). I liked the finished kiss scene on epi 18. :wub:

Spoiler

thanks a lot chingu! so that's how it was. looks like KRW had some awkward pose there but outcome is still drool worthy nonetheless. Aww the way he licked his lips after the kiss and spot some blushing moment like at 2:12 - 2:27. 

I squeal at 1:19 - 1:33;  lol at 4:18  and awww at 4:44 - 4:46 seconds :wub:

5 hours ago, deara said:

Yes! Like some scene on Doctors became real :D Yoondoo confessed (Taecyon confessed) and JiHong reaction was smiling (look at KRW happy face today) who knows what in his mind i believe he knows about Taecyon confession hahaha and his reaction might exactly the same like you guys wrote lol :D

And Hyee Jung reaction was cool and in my mind... (PSH reaction will be .. "ok then") lol as she said on interview she doesnt like her relationship being a media spotlight, so she more like very quiet like ninja means Taecyon did a wrong moves :lol: because now people watching over them and PSH doesnt like that things hahaha 

PSH reaction : if i will falling in love.. the man will be KRW oppa.... miane... haha

38 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

thanks a lot chingu! so that's how it was. looks like KRW had some awkward pose there but still drooling nonetheless. Aww the way he licked his lips after the kiss and spot some blushing moment like at 2:12 - 2:27. 

I squeal at 1:19 - 1:33;  lol at 4:18  and awww at 4:44 - 4:46 seconds :wub:

You're welcome  chingu :)

I wanted to see more after the lip licking (oh goodness that sounds so pervy) kekeke.

Those two have such beautiful laughs it makes me smile hearing them laugh.. Their voices go together, when they converse, I want to listen (even if I don't understand haha). When they look at each other, or hold hands, or hug, or whatever else....I just want to watch....I feel as if I was hypnotized, just like KRW lol, except on my part, he is half of the cause.

One of the bts I enjoy the most is when he tried to carry her at their walk and she laughed, and during the epi 12 kiss bts when they were still practicing and her reaction when she said (Oh mama mi??) and his chuckle. :wub:

Love this fanmade video. So glad Doctors have a lot of talented fans and are so kind to share their creations with us.

Spoiler

Archived