[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

6 hours ago, Jennypyho said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-taecyeon-admits-hes-interested-in-park-shin-hye-on-live-radio

I think KRW has to try hard and take the initiative if he really feelsl interest to PSH......join the competition pls....

Omo..whats this ? He is so direct ! I actually love it !! Hahha ! Oops ! Sorry..I just love a man who is bold and honest about his intentions !!!

I actually saw the clip of 3 meals a day with him and PSH and he does look smitten by her although PSH acted cool about it ! There was also a clip of him and the other hosts with Ji Sung as the guest, they were all teasing him and Ji Sung actually gave him some relationship advice if he wants to date PSH but he was shy about it that it was kinda sweet to see ! They also called PSH and openly teased Taecyon and PSH over the phone !

These are my own speculation but if Taecyon said it over the radio then he must know that PSH is not dating anyone, afterall they are in the entertainment industry together ! So thats good for KRW..hahaa ! 

Also on the clip I saw, Taecyon said he doesnt know PSH number but KRW said PSH sent him text and pics so both of them have each other's phone no :wub:

So I agree with @deara that KRW has a special place in her heart !!! Hahaa ! That and they've kissed countless times too :w00t::w00t:

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jennypyho said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-taecyeon-admits-hes-interested-in-park-shin-hye-on-live-radio

I think KRW has to try hard and take the initiative if he really feelsl interest to PSH......join the competition pls....

dont worry chingus.i think he will join to this love competition :wub: in his next interview.sure in his movies premier he will have many interviews.

r2zmpwhseeg6.jpg

And KRW` Reaction will be like this....:Djust like when he respond to YKS...:lol:

6tai88gz29s3.jpg

16 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha

yeah , just look how confident and happy is today KRW .

Yeah... happy look like someone in love haha...  

Let me change the lyric song of So Yu & Junggigo -Some

Ref: 

KRW : These days, it feels like you’re mine,
it seems like you’re mine ... Of course you're mine..  
PSH : It feels like I’m yours, it seems like
I’m yours.. Of course i'm yours

7 minutes ago, Susanbali said:

Yeah... happy look like someone in love haha...  

Let me change the lyric song of So Yu & Junggigo -Some

Ref: 

KRW : These days, it feels like you’re mine,
it seems like you’re mine ... Of course you're mine..  
PSH : It feels like I’m yours, it seems like
I’m yours.. Of course i'm yours

omg , seams that the Gods of poems inspiration are here today . hahaha

good , good ...

2 hours ago, saeedeh said:

dont worry chingus.i think he will join to this love competition :wub: in his next interview.sure in his movies premier he will have many interviews.

Spoiler

r2zmpwhseeg6.jpg

And KRW` Reaction will be like this....:Djust like when he respond to YKS...:lol:

6tai88gz29s3.jpg

here's what KRW aka Honghonghong have to say to OkTaecyeon taken from Doctors Ep9

KRW: who said I'd lose her to you?

KRW: I like it. You're manly. This is what a man should be like.

KRW: But I never lost something I want to anyone. I'm pleased you know how charming Shinhye is. I'm really happy that she'll know how popular she is with the guys.

KRW: You'll help Shinhye & I see just how strong our bond is.

KRW: Good luck. I wish you well. 

:D:D:D

1 minute ago, rori0711 said:

here's what KRW aka Honghonghong have to say to OkTaecyeon taken from Doctors Ep9

KRW: But I never lost something I want to anyone. I'm pleased you know how charming Shinhye is. I'm really happy that she'll know how popular she is with the guys.

HAHAHAHA

Omg , amazing ...

KRW : i'm so happy right now ...that i can't even be mad , no matter how much i will try .

7 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

wow chingu you hit the target :phew:. awesome reply:wub:

5 hours ago, maria1983 said:

beautiful people , you are all crazy ... but crazy , crazy ...

people near me will think that i'm also crazy ...

so ...only time will tell what is gona happen .

hahahahahahaha

Yup we all are crazy because of them hahahaha :lol:

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

HAHAHAHA

Omg , amazing ...

KRW : i'm so happy right now ...that i can't even be mad , no matter how much i will try .

Omg!!! Its like De Javu hahahaha and gave me a goosebumbs! :w00t: 

OMG JUST LIKE A SIGN! hahahaha :lol::lol: gave a chill 

5 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

Omo..whats this ? He is so direct ! I actually love it !! Hahha ! Oops ! Sorry..I just love a man who is bold and honest about his intentions !!!

I actually saw the clip of 3 meals a day with him and PSH and he does look smitten by her although PSH acted cool about it ! There was also a clip of him and the other hosts with Ji Sung as the guest, they were all teasing him and Ji Sung actually gave him some relationship advice if he wants to date PSH but he was shy about it that it was kinda sweet to see ! They also called PSH and openly teased Taecyon and PSH over the phone !

These are my own speculation but if Taecyon said it over the radio then he must know that PSH is not dating anyone, afterall they are in the entertainment industry together ! So thats good for KRW..hahaa ! 

Also on the clip I saw, Taecyon said he doesnt know PSH number but KRW said PSH sent him text and pics so both of them have each other's phone no :wub:

So I agree with @deara that KRW has a special place in her heart !!! Hahaa ! That and they've kissed countless times too :w00t::w00t:

Thats why most people use a kiss to findout their true feeling toward someone they're like hahaha :lol:

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

haha really ?  omg

Yes! Like some scene on Doctors became real :D Yoondoo confessed (Taecyon confessed) and JiHong reaction was smiling (look at KRW happy face today) who knows what in his mind i believe he knows about Taecyon confession hahaha and his reaction might exactly the same like you guys wrote lol :D

And Hyee Jung reaction was cool and in my mind... (PSH reaction will be .. "ok then") lol as she said on interview she doesnt like her relationship being a media spotlight, so she more like very quiet like ninja means Taecyon did a wrong moves :lol: because now people watching over them and PSH doesnt like that things hahaha 

4 minutes ago, deara said:

Yes! Like some scene on Doctors became real :D Yoondoo confessed (Taecyon confessed) and JiHong reaction was smiling (look at KRW happy face today) who knows what in his mind i believe he knows about Taecyon confession hahaha and his reaction might exactly the same like you guys wrote lol :D

hm , really this must be his happiness ? hahahahaha

1 minute ago, deara said:

absolutely that is sweetie...in our delulu and crazy mind :crazy: and Ok Taecyeon have no option but to go where his heart takes him even if it's a messy road nyahahaha 

12 minutes ago, deara said:

Thats why most people use a kiss to findout their true feeling toward someone they're like hahaha :lol:

Yeah!!!! :)  My eyes saw something in their kisses, but then perhaps my eyes saw things simply because I'm a bit delusional. lol

This reminds me of when I came across a kissing bts of Blood without knowing the actors nor the show and thought to myself "Oh, he likes her". :D:D

I enjoy reading the craziness in here. :w00t:

Archived