[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

and those lyrics ... omg , this man , this man ... :heart: seams so romantic . for this reason i believe if he really wants someone he will fight till the end ...but he even knows when to stop . :D

1 minute ago, bogin79 said:

@maria1983 exactly right.. i would trade places with that girl.. even for one day..she is only an office girl like myself.. aishhhh arghhhhh i am melting!!!! please... oooppssa sorry peeps for a minute there I thought this thread is for krw n myself... hahhahahah sorryy!!!!! ok back to krw & psh... Sorryyy!!!

HAHAHAHA

yes , yes ... sometimes we all forget , for a minute .

and yes , just for a day  to date ...aand just talk . well , actually  ... hahaha

no , no ...just talk . just imagine . :D

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bogin79 said:

@maria1983 exactly right.. i would trade places with that girl.. even for one day..she is only an office girl like myself.. aishhhh arghhhhh i am melting!!!! please... oooppssa sorry peeps for a minute there I thought this thread is for krw n myself... hahhahahah sorryy!!!!! ok back to krw & psh... Sorryyy!!!

LOL !! Since this is the shippers thread where you can go delulu, I guess you are free to ship KRW with whoever you want including yourself !!! 

"Some" the song that KRW mention is one of my favorite Korean song (tho I only got into KWorld this year !! I am late I know..sigh)  but I love the song frm the first time I heard it ! Its still on my playlist !  Its by Soyou from Sistar and Junggigo and was released few years back

The song is kinda cute, its about a relationship between a guy and a girl where there is something going on but they havent reach the official dating stage yet, its in between friendship and dating ! And they got confused on whether they are friends or more than friends to each other

I think its one of the longest song in the music chart when it first came out. Its a very catchy song !

Im kinda surprised KRW knows the song, I didnt think he would be into these kinda song :) 

Im hoping he is getting the "some" vibe from someone now :phew::D

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

LOL !! Since this is the shippers thread where you can go delulu, I guess you are free to ship KRW with whoever you want including yourself !!! 

"Some" the song that KRW mention is one of my favorite Korean song (tho I only got into KWorld this year !! I am late I know..sigh)  but I love the song frm the first time I heard it ! Its still on my playlist !  Its by Soyou from Sistar and Junggigo and was released few years back

The song is kinda cute, its about a relationship between a guy and a girl where there is something going on but they havent reach the official dating stage yet, its in between friendship and dating ! And they got confused on whether they are friends or more than friends to each other

I think its one of the longest song in the music chart when it first came out. Its a very catchy song !

Im kinda surprised KRW knows the song, I didnt think he would be into these kinda song :) 

yep @sunflower001 i knew the song as well it just that i didn know the title.. when i look up d lyrics and the vid clip, i knew the song immediately.. heheheh so catchy rite d song and i was surprise myself that he listen to this kind of cute catchy feel kind of song.. krw never fail to surprise me...no wonder@maria1983 is his long time fan.. hmmm.... 

when i read that he tried to contact that lady again after his gangnam 1970 and punch drama..now i believe what @maria1983 said that he knows what he really want and when to stop.. i think he is this kind if guy.. so to answer my question whether he will still be in contact with psh after doctors is actually depends on his feeling.. i thinknhe will act on it if he feels it is a right thing for him to do or stay professional if it is not.. if that the case then, i think i am cool enough knowing that he is not the kind of guy who would not let other people dictate him or his decision..yeayy... way to go KRW! 

2 hours ago, bogin79 said:

wah...i just come from krw threadn read t:)hat article...I have a hope....:joy:...i am coming....oppa...let's have some...

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

hahaha omg , i read those comments i somehow smile , somehow cry .....don't know what i'm doing .

38 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

yep @sunflower001 i knew the song as well it just that i didn know the title.. when i look up d lyrics and the vid clip, i knew the song immediately.. heheheh so catchy rite d song and i was surprise myself that he listen to this kind of cute catchy feel kind of song.. krw never fail to surprise me...no wonder@maria1983 is his long time fan.. hmmm.... 

yes , because he's something else . don't know ...i always return to him .

34 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

wah...i just come from krw threadn read t:)hat article...I have a hope....:joy:...i am coming....oppa...let's have some...

hahahaha

yes , a hope for every normal non celebrity girl . hahaha

some ...what ? hahaha

3 hours ago, bogin79 said:

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays reruns of yesterday’s drama
As I hold my phone that doesn’t ring until I sleep

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
What are we? I’m confused, don’t be aloof
It feels like we’re lovers, it seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you
Clearly draw the line for me
Don’t pull out but confess your love to me

Pretending that we’re just friends, acting like we’re lovers, don’t do that
The more I think about it, I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl you’re so ambiguous, I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lotto
I want a clear sign but I forget all about it when I see your smile

Don’t just laugh like you don’t know and stop this now, be real with me
Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don’t you stop acting like you don’t know when you do know?
Don’t give excuses that you’re tired but hurry and tell me, I love you

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/soyu-junggigo-some-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz4JetAKW2A 

this is the lyrics translation... 

I want to hear the song.  Anyone please..  share the link... KRW oppa you are so cute..... sarangeo... i wish KRW oppa always be happy... 

Ah, 'Some' is one of my favorite songs (especially since I've been a huge Kpop fan for 15+ years now lol). I also like how the song title refers to the term/Korean slang word "썸 (some)", meaning "the phase of a relationship where two people are not only friends, but also have not started dating". Which was also mentioned in Doctors by JH to YD lol.

Huh. I thought KRW didn't really seem like a person who would listen to Kpop, I figured he listened to K-indie music, but then again "Some" was really popular when it came out. (Can't believe it was released 2 years ago. It doesn't feel like 2 years ago lol.)

16 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah, 'Some' is one of my favorite songs (especially since I've been a huge Kpop fan for 15+ years now lol). I also like how the song title refers to the term/Korean slang word "썸 (some)", meaning "the phase of a relationship where two people are not only friends, but also have not started dating". Which was also mentioned in Doctors by JH to YD lol.

Huh. I thought KRW didn't really seem like a person who would listen to Kpop, I figured he listened to K-indie music, but then again "Some" was really popular when it came out. (Can't believe it was released 2 years ago. It doesn't feel like 2 years ago lol.)

i believe he likes all kind of music ... he listen in the first place the lyrics ... especially if you relate with them . :D LIKE ... " YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WHEN EVERY LOVE SONG HAS A MEENING TO YOU !! '' 

this man never stop to amaze me . if he wants something he will fight till the end . i can imagine him ... '' well now that i have a little time off ...let's call that girl '' and that girl was like : wow , so he will have time for me like 2 months a year , yeah . . :D  for this reasone i believe in the end he will end up with an actress , because she will understand his job . very hard to find some ordinary girl , who will let you go and work , and then must even handle fans :))))

I hope / want (delulu) Kim Rae Won real life partner is Park Shin Hye!!!! :heart: Hahaha.. GOD please help these 2 falling crazily in love with each other.. 

Why Shin Hye didn't do any interview after Doctors? :phew: After done Heirs & Pinnochio she do a lot of interview.. But none after Doctors.. Hope we will get her new interview as soon as possible. (All I want her answer about Kim Rae Won sumbaenim) 

Kim Rae Won ... Where are you now? What are you doing? When Marie Claire magazine teaser come out?  5 October, please come asap... Heeheeheee 

good night everyone xoxo. Muaaax 

46 minutes ago, dee89 said:

I hope / want (delulu) Kim Rae Won real life partner is Park Shin Hye!!!! :heart: Hahaha.. GOD please help these 2 falling crazily in love with each other.. 

Why Shin Hye didn't do any interview after Doctors? :phew: After done Heirs & Pinnochio she do a lot of interview.. But none after Doctors.. Hope we will get her new interview as soon as possible. (All I want her answer about Kim Rae Won sumbaenim) 

Kim Rae Won ... Where are you now? What are you doing? When Marie Claire magazine teaser come out?  5 October, please come asap... Heeheeheee 

good night everyone xoxo. Muaaax 

well ...before 5 oct ...we will see him on 24 sep . seams . :D

OH , JUST IMAGINE IF THEY ARE TOGETHER ... just imagine what songs will KRW listen and fell . hahahaha

yes , very  strange that PSH didn't do any interview about Doctors , maybe she was to bussy .  hm , still not to bussy to ge in the team vacation . hahaha

OMG that song.. It may seem cute, but it has a deep meaning only people who experienced it can feel it haha..  KRW has gone through many sad things according to all his past interviews, like even he wanted to commit suicide.. I feel sad for him! I hope he gets a really really good girl, hopefully it is PSH.

But i am feeling like it wont be her.. i don't know.. aish.. i want them together.. but i wont ship them like crazy.. so that later when i hear that KRW/PSH are dating someone else i can support them and feel less hurt.. but still i am hoping these two will end up together..  

I've been imagining the song "Some"  for our OTP. Lol.... But they only can know. :)  

I wonder how two people who have worked so close together, have such great chemistry and seem to like each other as people would be after work ends? Hmmmm

It's nice to learn more about KRW and he just seems like such a nice guy. I wouldn't mind it at all if he marries PSH. I hope she wouldn't mind too. Ah delulu delulu mind....lol....

I feel like the less attention they get together, the better it is for their private lives. But oh my poor heart, I want news, but I don't want news lol.

I also feel like if there is a will there is a way. Whatever is in their hearts, we may someday know or we may never know. I just trust that if they do end up together, it is something they truly want.

I'm just glad for them to have worked together in such a story/drama. They have great lessons about love and relationships in Doctors which I would imagine actors and viewers alike have learned from. 

@Ayame    same thought ! I thought he'd be into indie songs, something like Where Is Love by No Reply, the one in the drama. And the song he sang to PSH in the backhug scene is also an old song guessing from the MV so i thought he'd be old school in his music selection !! Hahahh ! So bad of me ! But if he likes Some then not bad for an ahjussi :D i wonder what other KPop songs he listens too :) 

@maria1983    ooh..i never thought of it that way ! I love how you describe it ! The fact that he can relate his relationship to a song and the lyrics !  Auwww so romantic KRW ! And kinda cheesy for his age !!! Hahaaaaa ! Suddenly he reminds me of Hong Hong Hong ! 

I wonder what song reminds him of PSH :wub: :wub: i hope its Some too !

3 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

@maria1983    ooh..i never thought of it that way ! I love how you describe it ! The fact that he can relate his relationship to a song and the lyrics !  Auwww so romantic KRW ! And kinda cheesy for his age !!! Hahaaaaa ! Suddenly he reminds me of Hong Hong Hong ! 

I wonder what song reminds him of PSH :wub: :wub: i hope its Some too !

hahaha

yes , yes ... you are right ...seams to be Hong Hong Hong .

And i believe he's capable to love someone just that powerful  like he loves his job . Only that he must find someone to really understand him . :D

Spoiler

Cr: To Owner 

4 minutes ago, Jennypyho said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/2pms-taecyeon-admits-hes-interested-in-park-shin-hye-on-live-radio

I think KRW has to try hard and take the initiative if he really feelsl interest to PSH......join the competition pls....

Don't worry KRW already has a place in PSH's heart  :D hehehe 

Archived