[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

:D

AND WHEN WE SAY THAT THE IMAGINATION IS THE ONLY LIMIT .... no joke . no joke indeed .

Dear @maria1983 i missed you alot  these past days.welcome back chinguya sarang hae yo.:wub:

but chingu i think there is no limitation for Human Imagination.its endless...:rolleyes::phew::o:w00t::D

13741207_152980425137159_462726228_n.jpg

14063179_1338834362808570_2087096962_n.j

cr to analynrefre ig

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, saeedeh said:

Dear @maria1983 i missed you alot  these past days.welcome back chinguya sarang hae yo.:wub:

but chingu i believe there is no limitation for Human Imagination.its endless...:rolleyes::phew::o:w00t::D

Awww really!?? Congratt for them! And they are really look a like anyway  

Wonderin about RaeShin, they both are really look a like too :D delulu mode on lol 

6 minutes ago, deara said:

Awww really!?? Congratt for them! And they are really look a like anyway  

Wonderin about RaeShin, they both are really look a like too :D delulu mode on lol 

HAHAHAHA

yes , but like i always say ...they need time for them if they really want something to going on ,   to happend , to do . hm , to dooooooooooo ?!  hahahaha and i believe they don't . :(

or they have ...and this is the reason why they both was in the same time in US ? hahahaha

Dont be shoked...:o:D And another new couple is born... @maria1983 @deara @dee89 :lol:

Se7en’s And Lee Da Hae’s Agencies Confirm Their Relationship

Se7en-Lee-Da-Hae1.jpg

ollowing reports of Se7en and Lee Da Hae dating, their agencies have released official statements confirming that the two are dating.

On September 7, reports revealed that the same-age pair are long-time friends and have been dating for over a year now.

Lee Da Hae’s agency JS Pictures stated, “Lee Da Hae and Se7en are same-age friends that naturally became lovers and started dating. We ask that you look upon their dating warmly and continue to be interested in their artist activities.”

Likewise, Se7en’s agency ELEVEN9 said, “The pair became a source of strength for each other during difficult times and have been dating with good feelings for months. Thank you for loving our artist and we ask that you continue to look upon our artist warmly and support him.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/06/se7en-lee-da-hae-confirm-relationship/

cs72qrokbkon.jpg

My life bcm so hectic and yet i missed my raeshin couple..  and i cnt focus on my work. My mind  rebelling myself cz i didnt want to do my works. LoL.

If happen any news abt thm being together, maybe i cn light my mood to finish all of the works (but its so many and my presentation cmes closer~ hisy...

12 hours ago, saeedeh said:

Aside from Doctors, Happy Home was the other drama I was watching. Story-wise the drama really dragged, although the acting was good, and the chemistry between Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon was really good. Looking at the BTS for Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon, you can sort of see how much they like each other. The other cast in the Happy Home would tease them about their kiss scenes in the BTS, it was really cute lol. I'm pretty happy for them. (Although the fangirl in me secretly wishes the same for KRW/PSH, lol.)

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

Aside from Doctors, Happy Home was the other drama I was watching. Story-wise the drama really dragged, although the acting was good, and the chemistry between Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon was really good. Looking at the BTS for Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon, you can sort of see how much they like each other. The other cast in the Happy Home would tease them about their kiss scenes in the BTS, it was really cute lol. I'm pretty happy for them. (Although the fangirl in me secretly wishes the same for KRW/PSH, lol.)

Time is really of the essence in going into a relationship...with LSW and KSY they acted as couple in their family drama for 8 months...that's a long time (since a family drama runs for about 50 episodes) compared to our OTP's 2.5 to 3 months of seeing each other and spending time together...IMO their should be a follow up, whether its a project or by their own free will, they need to constantly communicate in order for a good relationship to bloom.

it really depends on what type of a person they are.. if krw and psh are the type who like to continue being friends after their project end then most probably we might see their senior-junior friendship turns into something more or they could be long time friends... if they are really keeping it professional meaning no contact after their project... then i guess we might only see them as professional partners...sad but yeahhh... but whatever it is we just pray for their best..

does krw maintain friendship with his female co-stars? i have not heard any news..i think he is the type that he needs to be really comfortable with, to maintain any sort of friendship outside his working environment...

26 minutes ago, Ayame said:

OK, now you make me wanna watch the BTS for Happy Home just so I can be a shipper-CSI to see whether our OTP acts the same way like the new couple LOL :D 

When I read the news about the 2 couples, one couple acted together and the other were friends first before they turn lovers, it sounded so familiar :D its good that more and more couples are coming out so hopefully will get good news in the future !!!!

I cant wait for their photoshoot to come out and read their interviews ! More on waiting for KRW article actually cause he is more straight forward and more likely to tell things !

8 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

does krw maintain friendship with his female co-stars? i have not heard any news..i think he is the type that he needs to be really comfortable with, to maintain any sort of friendship outside his working environment...

i know he was visiting his costar from '' my little bride'' when she was filming ...  moon and something . i'm not good at remember korean names . hahaha sorry

i believe he keeps the contact with the person he works . we will see ...

but i always say ... you need time for this .  :D

11 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I cant wait for their photoshoot to come out and read their interviews ! More on waiting for KRW article actually cause he is more straight forward and more likely to tell things !

YES , hahahaha this man is so direct . hahaha

CrzzDhQUAAANwct.jpg

ctto

let's enjoy even here this picture . :heart:

@maria1983 tq dear for the info.. so he did visit moon geung young after my little bride.. good to know... i hope he 'll go to PSH movie premiere and vice versa.. mebe i am bias but i think it would be really interesting to be his friend if you are into this thoughtful, passionate about his craft kind of guy.. i think i could just listen to his talk about his work and passion for acting and arts...he really is different..i am so amaze when he talk about how he wanted to portray his character and he is so confident to tell that to director.. and most of the time it works! i guess it helps when you have high IQ hahahha... 

i hope krw and psh can do cf and magazine photoshoot togetehr like jin goo and kim jiwon from DOTs.. they would be so cute together no doubt..!

Hi Raeshinners!!

Haven't been here for awhile, life is pretty hectic. Been meaning to binge watch doctors again but haven't had time to do it yet. 

So SH is in HongKong right now? 

And no sign of the Oppa.

I hope she comes to his premiere in October (if I'm not mistaken) and he come to hers in December. At least show us that you guys still keeping a close contact. 

There's a lot of new celebrity couple, I hope they are one of them, only underground. hehehe...

OMG i just read krw past interview over at krw thread.. where he talked about the woman that he said he was seeing pre gangnam 1970/ punch.... i melted when he said he tried to contact her again but well things was just not meant to be.. and he said it was like d song some by joginggo sorry if i got the spelling wrong.. i looked up the lyrics translation... aigooo he is such a romantic at heart... if i were psh i do not think i could stand to face this man everyday and stay professional... o well that is why m not an actress in the 1st place... aisshhh psh please do not let this one oppa go away... hahahhaha yep sorry psh fan i know it is up to her to like/love whoever she likes.... but aisshhhh ... :wub:

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays reruns of yesterday’s drama
As I hold my phone that doesn’t ring until I sleep

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
What are we? I’m confused, don’t be aloof
It feels like we’re lovers, it seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you
Clearly draw the line for me
Don’t pull out but confess your love to me

Pretending that we’re just friends, acting like we’re lovers, don’t do that
The more I think about it, I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl you’re so ambiguous, I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lotto
I want a clear sign but I forget all about it when I see your smile

Don’t just laugh like you don’t know and stop this now, be real with me
Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don’t you stop acting like you don’t know when you do know?
Don’t give excuses that you’re tired but hurry and tell me, I love you

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/soyu-junggigo-some-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz4JetAKW2A 

this is the lyrics translation... 

8 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

OMG i just read krw past interview over at krw thread.. where he talked about the woman that he said he was seeing pre gangnam 1970/ punch.... i melted when he said he tried to contact her again but well things was just not meant to be.. and he said it was like d song some by joginggo sorry if i got the spelling wrong.. i looked up the lyrics translation... aigooo he is such a romantic at heart... if i were psh i do not think i could stand to face this man everyday and stay professional... o well that is why m not an actress in the 1st place... aisshhh psh please do not let this one oppa go away... hahahhaha yep sorry psh fan i know it is up to her to like/love whoever she likes.... but aisshhhh ... :wub:

yes , i was exactly like that after i read those words ...omg , can you imagine ? just be an ordinary girl ...and KRW take you to diner and just talk ... and then he say that he really enjoy doing this with you  ...and then his bussy life actor takes control , but after he still call you ... and you are like , omg , this is to much to handle ...and then you see him in DOCTORS , and you are like : '' was so close ...and yet so far ... " 

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

yes , i was exactly like that after i read those words ...omg , can you imagine ? just be an ordinary girl ...and KRW take you to diner and just talk ... and then he say that he really enjoy doing this with you  ...and then his bussy life actor takes control , but after he still call you ... and you are like , omg , this is to much to handle ...and then you see him in DOCTORS , and you are like : '' was so close ...and yet so far ... " 

@maria1983 exactly right.. i would trade places with that girl.. even for one day..she is only an office girl like myself.. aishhhh arghhhhh i am melting!!!! please... oooppssa sorry peeps for a minute there I thought this thread is for krw n myself... hahhahahah sorryy!!!!! ok back to krw & psh... Sorryyy!!!

Archived