[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

10 hours ago, deara said:

A lots people couldnt see the differences i guess on bts you saw might the one that they were prepares of doing scene, so he fix her hair with people around. He never being in his own world (like nobody's around) with his costar (like we saw when he was with PSH) or hugging or being too close before. :rolleyes: the other factor might because PSH is extrovert and she's not worry about skinship so KRW feels comfortable near her not worry of anything and can get too close with her.

And i've been seeing his kiss scene a lots of time on his drama/movie. For example in Thousand promises. It can be category as hot intens kisses but,.. i could see theres no feeling or emotion in it just a kiss and his costar was like... she couldnt handle his kiss lol. I watched it and my reaction was.. hmm ok no goosebumbs at all. :D  and i bet he was fine not feel anything maybe his costar who was shy about it. But with PSH was different it was the sweetest, gently perfect kiss KRW ever done on screen. he never did that before. And from my point of view PSH can handle his kiss, so it's balance and create a beautiful scene.

Being shy and blushed after kissing with PSH happened because, he likes her (many factors, from her appearance, her cuteness, her character, her professionalism, how much she care about him and others etc)  all that was mixed with the role he must played "as a devoted bf who protect and loves his woman with all his heart" (13 years isnt a short time to keeps loving her) it can leads into admiring then... "likes" but how much he likes her? Only him self who knew about it. Which unconsciously he praised her and told everyone about it without hesitate. so its true what he said that she hipnotized him. I think if the drama takes until 50 ep. They can be a real couple lol :rolleyes:

Let me know if i was wrong  

I love your explanation ! I am a new fan but I believe its all on point ! I feel that they make a perfect pair ! Their personality differ (extrovert vs introvert)  which balances them out and at the same time they share a lot of similar hobbies (fishing, sports, cooking, etc)  and traits ( hard working, talented, etc) 

Whether or not something evolve out of this drama pairing will very much depend on whether they act on the sparks of attractions we see from them on screen and off screen :wub: but even if it doesnt happen now, i am hopeful for the future :wub:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I love your explanation ! I am a new fan but I believe its all on point ! I feel that they make a perfect pair ! Their personality differ (extrovert vs introvert)  which balances them out and at the same time they share a lot of similar hobbies (fishing, sports, cooking, etc)  and traits ( hard working, talented, etc) 

Whether or not something evolve out of this drama pairing will very much depend on whether they act on the sparks of attractions we see from them on screen and off screen :wub: but even if it doesnt happen now, i am hopeful for the future :wub:

Aww thank you chingu! One more thing they similarity is their bright smile and happy laugh :D when they smile or laugh was like... "whocare what people think or see i just wanna laugh because i'm happy" :lol:

• Like 12

PSH in vacation but still she is depressed and feel lonely and missing someone...:pensive:

14156429_1587516448208822_640668377_n.jp

she with her camera looks to far away places and impatiently waiting for that person to come to her...:heart:

14156685_1107414319337777_2094666994_n.j

then So he quickly gathered his backpack and journey to his beloved.:wub:

14052443_2081583682067025_136564162_n.jp

14099610_651498291685169_313455409_n.jpg

As soon as she heard her lover's arrival as fast as her legs would carry her, she raced to his beloved...:relaxed:

14128741_1057459967708514_223445635_n.jp

And finally they met each other in their road of fortiny means...

Forever and Destiny.:heart:

• Like 12

Hello to all shipper.. :)

Hahaha.. ship is fun.. it's our choice for being delulu about a couple.. Don't hate / start a war if in the future they end up with someone else [Reminder for myself]. Shin Hye have been in so many ship with other actor as well idol [They all still remain as friends].

Reason I start ship her with Kim Rae Won, it's all because of their acting in Doctors [i feel goosebumps] plus their off cam interaction in BTS video & KRW interview talking about PSH. Do i feel they have mutual feeling for each other, i will say 50/50, cuz they still in their character as Ji Hong & Hye Jung. We didn't know the truth if they really have a feeling for each other [as Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye].We will never know, only them know their own feeling [hard to tell cuz both of them very private people] unless both of them [their agency] reveal YES [they both dating / to get married]. delulu too much? I think so.. mianhe. But we didn't know what future hold.:lol:  I love the fact Kim Rae Won have Shin Hye phone number. Of course as Sunbae & Hoobae ... 

I hope we can see them end of this year at SBS Drama Awards, then we can see / judge their interaction. [I know they will treat each other in professional way] Didn't expect so much but i do hope we get a lot of fancam during the awards show. Oh don't forget, both of them have  a film to premiere before end of this year. Hope KRW & PSH will attend each other movie premiere with all Doctors cast member. Most interesting part, we can get their Interview for magazines / broadcast. I'm sure reporter still can't get enough of Ji Hong & Hye Jung. :P. Much better reporter ask a proper question later.. Hahaha.. I'm waiting for their answer to being delulu right here...  :)

Will DVD BluRay pre order pass the target? If pass, KRW & PSH will meet again for DVD Commentary & Interview. If not, no BTS & etc. To be honest I can't buy the DVD cuz it's so expensive. I'm not rich :sweatingbullets:. I really hope someone who reliable to buy will share all the DVD content [BTS,NG,Commentary 2 episode & Interview] with all us who can't buy it. I hope someone [who have a big heart & willing to share] will upload it on Google drive & we can save it. 

Does Kim Rae Won still in LA or already going back to Korea? I'm just wondering.. I love the fact that they breath in the same air but different location. :P. Curios,does he know she in the U.S for vacay with her friends? Much better he didn't know, cuz it will look like FATE. Hahaha.. My delulu mind going crazy right now. Shin Hye vacay looks like on the road trip,cuz she drives right? I'm really crazy count their distance from each other. Based on last location, KRW photoshoot at Palmdale CA,US & PSH latest IG at Painted Hills,Oregon, If she drives, 13 h 52 min. By plane 1h / 2 hr Oregon to LA.  But we didn't know her final destination.!! Is it San Francisco / straight to Los Angeles... 

Don't take it seriously, just for fun & my delulu only. Ship is for fun, I respect both [Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye] as Individual not as a couple [not yet still pray for them].  We all hope / want they end up together in real life but lets be rational as well. Ok? don't fight , instead gives a lots of love. 

Big Hug everyone. xoxo :heart:

Peace & Love no WAR!!! 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, dee89 said:

Hahaha.. ship is fun.. it's our choice for being delulu about a couple.. Don't hate / start a war if in the future they end up with someone else [Reminder for myself]. Shin Hye have been in so many ship with other actor as well idol [They all still remain as friends].

Reason I start ship her with Kim Rae Won, it's all because of their acting in Doctors [i feel goosebumps] plus their off cam interaction in BTS video & KRW interview talking about PSH. Do i feel they have mutual feeling for each other, i will say 50/50, cuz they still in their character as Ji Hong & Hye Jung. We didn't know the truth if they really have a feeling for each other [as Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye].We will never know, only them know their own feeling [hard to tell cuz both of them very private people] unless both of them [their agency] reveal YES [they both dating / to get married]. delulu too much? I think so.. mianhe. But we didn't know what future hold.:lol:  I love the fact Kim Rae Won have Shin Hye phone number. Of course as Sunbae & Hoobae ... 

I hope we can see them end of this year at SBS Drama Awards, then we can see / judge their interaction. [I know they will treat each other in professional way] Didn't expect so much but i do hope we get a lot of fancam during the awards show. Oh don't forget, both of them have  a film to premiere before end of this year. Hope KRW & PSH will attend each other movie premiere with all Doctors cast member. Most interesting part, we can get their Interview for magazines / broadcast. I'm sure reporter still can't get enough of Ji Hong & Hye Jung. :P. Much better reporter ask a proper question later.. Hahaha.. I'm waiting for their answer to being delulu right here...  :)

Will DVD BluRay pre order pass the target? If pass, KRW & PSH will meet again for DVD Commentary & Interview. If not, no BTS & etc. To be honest I can't buy the DVD cuz it's so expensive. I'm not rich :sweatingbullets:. I really hope someone who reliable to buy will share all the DVD content [BTS,NG,Commentary 2 episode & Interview] with all us who can't buy it. I hope someone [who have a big heart & willing to share] will upload it on Google drive & we can save it. 

Does Kim Rae Won still in LA or already going back to Korea? I'm just wondering.. I love the fact that they breath in the same air but different location. :P. Curios,does he know she in the U.S for vacay with her friends? Much better he didn't know, cuz it will look like FATE. Hahaha.. My delulu mind going crazy right now. Shin Hye vacay looks like on the road trip,cuz she drives right? I'm really crazy count their distance from each other. Based on last location, KRW photoshoot at Palmdale CA,US & PSH latest IG at Painted Hills,Oregon, If she drives, 13 h 52 min. By plane 1h / 2 hr Oregon to LA.  But we didn't know her final destination.!! Is it San Francisco / straight to Los Angeles... 

Don't take it seriously, just for fun & my delulu only. Ship is for fun, I respect both [Kim Rae Won & Park Shin Hye] as Individual not as a couple [not yet still pray for them].  We all hope / want they end up together in real life but lets be rational as well. Ok? don't fight , instead gives a lots of love. 

Peace & Love no WAR!!! 

I also cant afford to buy the dvd blueray. *Sigh* i want they do the couple documntry together but the price... i can pay my house for 3-4 months. Please please surprass 1k order. I thnk i cn buy the cheaper one.. they will release not hd also right? 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, dee89 said:

Peace & Love no WAR!!! 

Don't worry chingu, RaeShin shippers are the coolest lol :phew: we respect them! Whatever will happen next.

But having oppa as a friend will be difficult lol because "oppa" means someone who has more experience in everything :w00t: lol ehem... you know what i mean:rolleyes:

Oh i've been thinking too will KRW being invites on PSH new movies premier? Will he coming? And so PSH will she be invites on KRW new movies premier? as VIP guest. And I do really hope they will win award this year :D hmmmm as a great chemestry couple on screen or best kiss lol or popular actress/actor or best actress/actor. :D fighting JiHye!

• Like 10

8 hours ago, dee89 said:

Me too !!! The fact that they are coincidentally in the same country at the same time makes my shipper heart happy :wub: Lets call it FATE !! Thats how delulu I am :phew: hahahaaa ! I dont think either of them are back in Korea yet right ? No sightings whatsoever of them

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rin90 said:

I also cant afford to buy the dvd blueray. *Sigh* i want they do the couple documntry together but the price... i can pay my house for 3-4 months. Please please surprass 1k order. I thnk i cn buy the cheaper one.. they will release not hd also right? 

I know right, so sad not reliable enough to buy it :sweatingbullets:. I really hope for those buy, will share it with us. Please... :sweatingbullets:.. 

1 hour ago, deara said:

Don't worry chingu, RaeShin shippers are the coolest lol :phew: we respect them! Whatever will happen next.

But having oppa as a friend will be difficult lol because "oppa" means someone who has more experience in everything :w00t: lol ehem... you know what i mean:rolleyes:

Oh i've been thinking too will KRW being invites on PSH new movies premier? Will he coming? And so PSH will she be invites on KRW new movies premier? as VIP guest. And I do really hope they will win award this year :D hmmmm as a great chemestry couple on screen or best kiss lol or popular actress/actor or best actress/actor. :D fighting JiHye!

I know, but 'others' shipper didn't respect us.. never mind, they not matured enough i think. Hahaha. 

Don't you think being 'oppa' as a friend much better, it's starting from friends to somewhere else... :w00t: Experience man [make sure he still single] more attractive & sexy. Shin Hye enjoy his skill lol, just look back at their BTS kissing scene. They feel each other, even Kim Rae Won getting goosebumps & lick his lips [BTS kissing Ep18]  after kissing Shin Hye. Ok better i stop now. :lol:

I really hope, They both will attend each other premiere. Finger cross for that :lol:. I want Kim Rae Won win  a lot of awards at SBS Drama Awards this year instead of Lee Min Ho [sorry i'm his fan as well] but Kim Rae Won deserve a lot more for Excellent acting. I want he get an awards Best Couple with ShinHye.. Omo, does he feel 'tired' again? Hahaha..  :)

53 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Me too !!! The fact that they are coincidentally in the same country at the same time makes my shipper heart happy :wub: Lets call it FATE !! Thats how delulu I am :phew: hahahaaa ! I dont think either of them are back in Korea yet right ? No sightings whatsoever of them

To be honest, [delulu mode on] I do want Kim Rae Won stay in LA waiting for Shin Hye.. But lets be real, impossible i guess [back in reality].. I think all happen between them, it does look like FATE.. now let's pray to GOD.  Praying they will getting married in real life. :lol:. Hahaha.. 

• Like 5

hello raeshin shippers! im a beginner here, and i cant still move on from this couple even now :( and i cant watch other dramas too bcs i think doctors is the best for me, thats how bad it is :"D

anyway, i want to clarify something about one of the scene where hyejung went to hong ssaem's room to give her some advice. the words from honghong "i'm sorry to disappoint you, but you can't live differently. people say that failure teaches success. its a complete lie, though. people who continuously fail will never succeed. only those who has experienced success can succeed. the only things that failure teaches you are self-abasement and the feeling of being daunted."

lol, i actually laughed at his words. this cant be take as a motivational quote. he is just trying to motivate hyejung with false hope, so that she can try hard to prove that his words are wrong. im laughed at his serious expression when he was saying that xD

and then, when she finally get first rank in math, she realized hong's words, so she teased "gosh, i have to have the top grades to become a doctor. how can i do that? i just got lucky this time." and he was back teasing her, "thats true. studying hard doesnt guarantee success. you got lucky." and they both giggled. they understand each other. so dont take that words seriously, thats just a false quote xD i really love Honghonghong's character!

this is just for those who misunderstand :) sorry for my poor grammar xD

• Like 10

[Friendly Reminder]

Dear Shippers... i've been read on the twitter & IG that some fans/shippers been spamming PSH's & even her friend's instagram with their delusional comment.. i've being PSH's followers for few years and i think its better to remind ourself and other shippers to keep and maintain our maturity in this shippers world. If you really want to keep their whatever relationship ie. drama co-stars/  "sunbae/hoobae relationship"/ etc please keep it low dont overreact whatever appear on the news.

We can post our delusional comment here in this shippers thread but please dont post it on the actor/actress or their friends SNS.

What ever happen here let it stay here.

• Like 8

agree with @tatidu ... i think it is not appropriate to post comments at their personal sns  and their friends sns... if you want to speculate just leave it here or at your own twitter or IG..let's be professional and leave our delulu mind here.. 

btw, i just saw a short bts from a thousand days promises between krw and the 2nd lead actress.. what do you guys think? well i saw it as purely professional no touchy2 offcam even during rehearsel... but then again i might be delulu due to my bias Raeshin.. heheheh

• Like 8

4 hours ago, bogin79 said:

agree with @tatidu ... i think it is not appropriate to post comments at their personal sns  and their friends sns... if you want to speculate just leave it here or at your own twitter or IG..let's be professional and leave our delulu mind here.. 

btw, i just saw a short bts from a thousand days promises between krw and the 2nd lead actress.. what do you guys think? well i saw it as purely professional no touchy2 offcam even during rehearsel... but then again i might be delulu due to my bias Raeshin.. heheheh

yeah...I saw it bts kiss too..krw just do profesional job with her. he not shy all. but we must see krw with female lead atdp to make sure. but with second lead atdp, we make sure there is huge different bts kiss with psh. delulu on:glasses:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, exogrowling said:

The words from honghong "i'm sorry to disappoint you, but you can't live differently. people say that failure teaches success. its a complete lie, though. people who continuously fail will never succeed. only those who has experienced success can succeed. the only things that failure teaches you are self-abasement and the feeling of being daunted."

lol, i actually laughed at his words. this cant be take as a motivational quote. he is just trying to motivate hyejung with false hope, so that she can try hard to prove that his words are wrong. im laughed at his serious expression when he was saying that xD

This drama teach alot depending what your point of view and what your experience and what you believe.   Not everyone is same... For me..  fail can make u down( like Jihong)... success make u confidence... not because u fail.. u can be success.. but when u know what your mistake ..u can be success... look that revenge is point to be success too haha... like hyejung. ..

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bogin79 said:

BTS 1000days promise and Doctors of course is so different... KRW kiss  on 1000 is JOB...only JOB... but on Doctors is  strange...shy.. feel hot.. blushed.. heart fluter ( hehe for sure.) What wrong ???? Love is come suddenly.. please stay and  grow inside our OTP Raeshin.. .For me JiHye do the best chemistry ever... when they just hold hand.. i can feel the love... the kiss what too good... the best ever...their kiss ep 12 , 18 ,20 is symbol of Love...

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

yeah...I saw it bts kiss too..krw just do profesional job with her. he not shy all. but we must see krw with female lead atdp to make sure. but with second lead atdp, we make sure there is huge different bts kiss with psh. delulu on:glasses:

btw i have not watched 1000 days promise becoz it is too sad I just cannot.. but i know there was a lot of skinship between krw n soo ae the heroin.. i love soo ae she's a good actress actually..however, i read krw comment on soo ae after the drama...he said soo ae is a good actress but both of them were totally different and definitely he cannot see himself with someone like her.. totally friendzone ... hehhe krw is so straightforward.. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

btw i have not watched 1000 days promise becoz it is too sad I just cannot.. but i know there was a lot of skinship between krw n soo ae the heroin.. i love soo ae she's a good actress actually..however, i read krw comment on soo ae after the drama...he said soo ae is a good actress but both of them were totally different and definitely he cannot see himself with someone like her.. totally friendzone ... hehhe krw is so straightforward.. 

yeah...i read that too...he totally shoot down her...he say absolutely no when ask he n her can become lover.  but when with psh, when ask about the age gap. he try to decrease the age gap from 9 to 8 years lol...i laugh so hard when i read that :joy:

• Like 10