[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

I wont be suprised if PSH and KRW fall for eachother :wub: ..... 

Being together really close ( as a couple) for 4 months through difficut time. They might questioning them self about their co-star 

PSH: is he really like me as a woman not as brosis/junior-senior? Or that only an acting. Why he keep touching my hair?. Why he like to teased me with that act. why his kiss gave me burns on my cheeks and i lost a moment. Why i feel so safe everytime he look at me. Why i like to staring at him. Why why why

KRW: is she fall for me? or it just an acting. Why she stares me like that, it melt my heart. why she's so cute, why i like to see her smile, why she so beautiful in my eyes. why why why

But they tried to avoid it because they are working together and not let that affect them. Will be difficult for both of them. cant see eachother again, just like a break up ....

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh and shin hye sent him if their vacay pictures.. hmmmm.. of all casts PSH sent him their vacay pics.. ok cool! :blush: ... i dunno what to say looking at the new BTS... they are just... aisshhhh ... lovely sweet..natural.. 

if this is the way PD wants mento but the DVD o well u've succeeded PD!! the fact that krw said psh is beautiful, precious.. ok i know all co-stars should praise and say good things abt them.. but coming from KRW i know it is not just lip-serviced.. the PD note pics were beautiful too esp the ep 18 kissing scene.. gosh so lovely esp the deleted scene where psh lean her head against KRW shoulder... huwaaaa i am in love with jihye/raeshin...

9 minutes ago, yongpal said:

Whoa...is this a different translation now...well, it gets better and better...now he wants to treasure her (or is this a sweeter way of saying I want to hold on to her).....aigooooo!!!!!

giphy.gif

Well....he was also blushing in the second kiss too !!

Yeah..we know we know KRW  ..you were "tired" :phew:

We all know blushing is a natural physical reaction. Its not something you can create, it comes naturally and always a response to something :D

That blushing we all saw must have been caused by the increase in heartbeat and blood flowing to his face, definitely a natural and instant reaction from the sizzling chemistry created through the physical touch of kissing !!  Made his knees go weak too because he had to sit and calm down at the sofa  !!! :w00t:

Aigoooo KRW ..it was only a kiss not a GB racy scene :P:P :D you must be affected much :w00t::wub: hahahh !!!

After reading all his statements during the interview about PSH.....as like indirectly hearing him confessing his love for her... :wub:

36 minutes ago, deara said:

I wont be suprised if PSH and KRW fall for eachother :wub: ..... 

Being together really close ( as a couple) for 4 months through difficut time. They might questioning them self about their co-star 

PSH: is he really like me as a woman not as brosis/junior-senior? Or that only an acting. Why he keep touching my hair?. Why he like to teased me with that act. why his kiss gave me burns on my cheeks and i lost a moment. Why i feel so safe everytime he look at me. Why i like to staring at him. Why why why

KRW: is she fall for me? or it just an acting. Why she stares me like that, it melt my heart. why she's so cute, why i like to see her smile, why she so beautiful in my eyes. why why why

But they tried to avoid it because they are working together and not let that affect them. Will be difficult for both of them. cant see eachother again, just like a break up ....

100% agree with you....the mutual attraction towards each other is undeniable.. 

8 minutes ago, enensmama said:

After reading all his statements during the interview about PSH.....as like indirectly hearing him confessing his love for her... :wub:

True :D and i really want to know how and what PSH reaction when she knew/heard with all things KRW said about her on interview :D she might admired him more :lol: ahhh i can imagine her shy face with her cute smile :D

7 minutes ago, enensmama said:

Let's not even go on that "love" stage because that's way to early and presumptuous...but the important factors here are there is definitely mutual attraction between them, they are comfortable with each other, there is mutual respect, they share a lot of things in common, they admire each others talent...given more time and constant communication they may eventually like each other and this can lead to what everyone here is hoping for. 

12 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Let's not even go on that "love" stage because that's way to early and presumptuous...but the important factors here are there is definitely mutual attraction between them, they are comfortable with each other, there is mutual respect, they share a lot of things in common, they admire each others talent...given more time and constant communication they may eventually like each other and this can lead to what everyone here is hoping for. 

@Jalhandaagree! the admiration and a little bit of attrction is there already.. if you are not comfortable with someone.. and you only respect him/ her as colleague, you will not let him/ her demonstrate that touchy feely towards you and vice versa.. bcoz you do not want them to get that wrong signal.. i know it is different in acting field bcoz you need to have that chemistry.. but being in the showbiz for more than 15 yrs i do not think that they need to be that 'touchy feely' offscreen with their partner.. with their dedication n experience n pd creativity will be enough to create the chemistry that the drama requires.

but in raeshin case... hmmm well i still get a slightly different vibe that these teo show offscreen.. well mebe my delulu i dunno.. but i hope they continue this friendship and closeness bcoz it is just so beautiful to watch...

2 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

@Jalhandaagree! the admiration and a little bit of attrction is there already.. if you are not comfortable with someone.. and you only respect him/ her as colleague, you will not let him/ her demonstrate that touchy feely towards you and vice versa.. bcoz you do not want them to get that wrong signal.. i know it is different in acting field bcoz you need to have that chemistry.. but being in the showbiz for more than 15 yrs i do not think that they need to be that 'touchy feely' offscreen with their partner.. with their dedication n experience n pd creativity will be enough to create the chemistry that the drama requires.

but in raeshin case... hmmm well i still get a slightly different vibe that these teo show offscreen.. well mebe my delulu i dunno.. but i hope they continue this friendship and closeness bcoz it is just so beautiful to watch...

Realistically attraction is the first ingredient (whether its physical or personality based) ...and its so evident that they have this. Agree with you, the touchy feels is a sign that there is more than just sunbae/hoobae relationship...specially if both reciprocates. I just feel there's more to it...its now up to them how they will manage this chemistry they have for each other.

What I love is KRW always pays attention to her. Always. One example, is this last BTS...where she was giving kisses on the air to the public in front of them..and KRW looks at first he is not pay attention..but I was incorrect..he was focus on her, he didn't show it directly but he was the only one that started to give fly kisses too. Only him. They are in their own world. He is so attentive to her....that it will not surprise me if they start a love relationship in the future years. Even marriage..lol!

CqyOBZsUkAA3Sxz.jpg

CqyOBbaVYAA35GE.jpg

43 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

yes , for this reason depends of them if they want to try .

because like i said ... they need time together .

3 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

And you know what makes it giddy...its how he does it....you can sense that it's not just a simple "hey, your hair is a mess, let me fix it"....there's so much care, tenderness and sweetness that comes along with it...they way he touches it....I can't explain but really..if I were in PSH's shoes I will feel goosebumps!

He has to be more careful....bc if I where her....I don't only will feel goosebumps but  I will be very confuse at first...and will be falling in love with him undoubtedly then

CqyOkzPVIAA0BLG.jpg

23 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Realistically attraction is the first ingredient (whether its physical or personality based) ...and its so evident that they have this. Agree with you, the touchy feels is a sign that there is more than just sunbae/hoobae relationship...specially if both reciprocates. I just feel there's more to it...its now up to them how they will manage this chemistry they have for each other.

10 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

What I love is KRW has always his attention on her. Always. One example, is in this last BTS...where she was giving kisses on the air to the public in front of them..and KRW looks at first he is not pay attention..but I was incorrect..he was focus on her, he didn't show it directly but he was the only one that started to give fly kisses too. Only him. They are in their own world. He is so attentive with her....that it will not surprise me if they start a love relationship in the future years. Even marriage..lol!

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , for this reason depends of them if they want to try .

because like i said ... they need time together .

well said dear friends ... as a fan, we only get to see a glimpse of interaction between them ... the depth of his gaze, the way he caress her, the way he hugs, the way he kisses, etc etc ... only him knows whether he is fall for her or not ... one thing for sure though, if he falls it will be unstopable (not in a rush way... he would do it in his way , he would do anything just to see her smile, to have conversation, to be with her a little longer, etc)

yes, there were several things that he would not normally do for instance taking cute selfie, being blushed, the way he talks when he was with her (not all the time), the act of mimicking, the ad libs (even though he was known as king of ad libs), the way he would re-act if someone distract his concentration and other little things...

It's hard for him to fall in love with someone because he hasn't found the one who simply gets him as he is , someone who simply knows him, someone who simply respect him -without words, without explanation ...

'maybe' he feels that she is for him but he can also have second thought of 'will this person accept me as i am ... though he has cross his line but i think he still needs time to assure himself

here is a words from Lana del Rey that describes KRW at this present time :

“When you’re an introvert like me and you’ve been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.” – Lana Del Rey

for PSH's side, -this is my personal pov- , KRW will be the best secret lover and will maintain their secrecy till they decide to open it to public... he will be the best ninja man for him

as an admirer and a fan for both of them who really want the best for them, the things i am able to do is praying for them and support them

58 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

He has to be more careful....bc if I where her....I don't only will feel goosebumps but  I will be very confuse at first...and will be falling in love with him undoubtedly then

YES , very careful . :) 

57 minutes ago, trust3 said:

here is a words from Lana del Rey that describes KRW at this present time :

“When you’re an introvert like me and you’ve been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.” – Lana Del Rey

for PSH's side, -this is my personal pov- , KRW will be the best secret lover and will maintain their secrecy till they decide to open it to public... he will be the best ninja man for him

as an admirer and a fan for both of them who really want the best for them, the things i am able to do is praying for them and support them

Even if in the future they decided to become a couple i just hope it will be far from media attention, no one knows except people who close with them (family and close friend who wont shares  things to a public about them) 

Archived