[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

12 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I never did it to other shisp because like I said,  this is the 1st time shippers tried to take the credit from her to the guy. I never see shippers do that before.

Not all the shippers in here think like that...even there are new fans of PSH after the drama. So they are really knowing her for the first time..so they may think like that. But I haven't read post like that..but if you say...

You have to be opened mind and don't think shippers are like that..like that or like that. Don't generalize that SHIPPERS in here are like that. It's so unfair and not polite with the rest of the shippers. 

Spoiler

dee231d56b5a78b25bff1f6f28e3bc1c.jpg

• Like 12

You want us to get real? I guess you are the one, better get real!

This is why it called a shippers paradise thread! A SHIPPERS PARADISE THREAD, my dear.

I am so sorry but I have to say it, for the fact that I wanted all the beautiful people, kind people, caring people in here, in this "RaeShin Couple Shippers Thread" to stay, to continue support and being a fan to Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye forever instead of being hurt and affected with some negative energy!   

Remember, everyone has their own rights to shipped their own idols! So...RESPECT!

I've been a fan of Korean Drama during my Uni time since the airing of WINTER SONATA back then, in 2002. So you all should be able to guess how old am I now, which I could've be same decade with your ma or grandma!

Kim Rae Won? Park Shin Hye? They both are great and I should say an extraordinary super talented actor and actress in South Korea. Humbly say, I am a truly fan (truly fan = everyone who love them either they are their bias, their shippers or etc... I regard them as their fans and supporters who holds their fame and popularity as a celebrities) of Kim Rae Won since his LOVE STORY IN HARVARD and Park Shin Hye in HEARTSTRING and I even shipped them with their previous Co-Star back then. I've been in the forum soompi thread for quite sometimes although you all can see I had commented less. I use my rights as a fan chose to read and remember ~ to dream my delulu mind! But, but to be hones this is the first time I came across a shippers thread I've visited, a fan/netizen of an idol who dares enough to say out their words bluntly without thinking and considering about how others feel. 

Being an elders, an ahjumma, I really do not know what else to say. This is totally new! This is definitely shocked me! I am sad and speechless. 

• Like 15

Oh well...she's back...and she said it herself the party pooper....

I don't really get her angst.  Who's getting credit from whom?  OMG!!! Did PSH popularity decreased because of this so called "negativity".  By the way, what is wrong with that ...everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. That is freedom of expression and that is why we have a lot of social networking sites.  

AGAIN, WE ARE NOT STUPID AND IMMATURE here...I don't know what to call you... You are very irritating. I've seen your posts in other shippers thread that PSH is included and you are always the same. You are the perfect fan of PSH and you are THE ONLY one who knows what's good for her.  REALLY!!!??? You live in your own bubble.  Time to wake up girl.

I share the opinion of the people here in this thread that PSH and KRW bring out the best from each other.  They are great actors and colleagues and hopefully will be closer friends (the beginning of what we hope for).  That is why DOCTORS is a big hit because it's a TEAM EFFORT.  I believed PSH & KRW's goal is to make their viewers happy which they did TOGETHER with the support of the whole production team.  

To go back to what this thread is for...I congratulate all the people involved in this KDrama. We love it and we appreciate the effort you put in to make this possible.

I hope KRW will join the vacation with the crew.  He needs a break and to have fun.

Keeping my fingers crossed that our RAESHIN will have future collaborations.

RAESHIN FIGHTING!!!!

Thank you all for all your posts. You made my shipper's heart happy and fluttering till the end.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, maria1983 said:

CqobHftXYAEyQQ_.jpg

CqobHfvXYAEqDzJ.jpg

ctto

Thanx @maria1983 for the pics!! Like what some of the ladies have mentioned the likelihood of them taking a selfie together is not possible. But these two pics is enough to make my heart flutter... ;)

• Like 10

Annyeong Chingus :D

My first time to post in a kdrama shipping thread but definitely not new to shipping.  KRW-PSH made me come out :w00t:.  I've been in the shipping business for at least a couple of decades lol, shipping actors/celebrities all over the world, although only this year I have really paid much attention to kdrama. Before, kdrama was just a passing thing. I've seen KRW in My little bride a long time ago and liked him then. I was shipping PSH with LMH after seeing Heirs and the irony was I was looking for videos and photos of them when I came across them with KRW in Baeksang last year. I didn't realize at that time that it was KRW since my image of him was how he looked in My Little Bride, lol ...I thought to myself, who is that guy with PSH and LMH at the table, and when LMH was gone, hmm she's smiling so nicely at him?. Who is that? lol

When I heard about Doctors I had planned to watch it because of KRW and PSH, but only after it was finished because I hate waiting. Of course my plans didn't pan out and I started watching at around episode 4. Their chemistry is just the best.

I've seen my ships still at port not sailing, still sailing, sink, went to the same port or went to different ports (lol) over the years. It's fun to watch their interactions or just  think about them and the possiblities.  One thing I've learned over the years is to wish them to be good friends, and perhaps when they are ready to marry, they will look at one another as a possible life partner.  Meanwhile, as friends, there are lots of possible delusions for us shippers to create, and all in good fun. :wub:

• Like 12

I wondering why there is no picture of them ( only them. PSH and KRW) at the party? I read on ig comment said they try to avoid a scandal. Really? Is that true taking picture just two of them ( betwen celebrities ) after work together for quiet long can be a scandal in korea? Aaww if that's true i feel sorry for all korean celeb (hopely not true) :( 

• Like 9

cheer up guys.. this should be a fun thread.. but i get the feeling when your fav drama is over and you don't get to see your fav OTP week in week out..the emptiness kick in ... heee.. and in the case of no pics of main OTP together.. do not feel so down.. i am sure they did take a lot of selfies together..but too bad it must be in their phone.. hehehhehe they must keep it for themselves not for us the viewers to see..and like a responsible shipper we must respect that right.. remember SH kept the selfie with RW during the front hug scene for a few days before she posted in in her IG.. and she did give their 'last' selfie together before the grand finale.. so i guess that is better than nothing right? 

however, even though the drama is over.. don't forget to visit the thread with updates, pics, gifs... whatever just to feed our 'hungry' shipper soul.. till then have fun shipping and let's maintain a harmonious thread in here.. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

@thao_2512

You are full of negativity in the first place, that's for sure..example..Do you need one? perfect 

I guess you don't care about her in the 1st place but just the ships whoever you ship with her.

Rude rude...chill out girl. Don't be rude. 

What is the negativity that are you talking about? Please explain! I didn't comment here for a while so you guys can have fun, even restrained myself to say "I told you so" after the PD's comment on their relationship. 

All I asked were not spreading wrong information that could hurt her and give the girl the credit she deserves.

Rude when I speak the truth? You said I spread negativity when I asked to be fair and give her her rightful credit and was so mad about it. No fan of hers would act like that if they care for her

But most went along with it. Why am I rude for speaking the truth? 

If you think so, sure. Help yourself! 

• Like 1

@thao_2512   Ahhh....you came back :) first, let me give you some love *hugs* :wub:

If you want to be rational and not delulu and keep it real, then perhaps you should consider asking soompi to close down THE ENTIRE shippers thread like the Monday couple, LMH & PSH, LJS & PSH, SJK & SHG, LJS & HHJ and every shippers thread ?

After all, these are ALL delulu and you said we need keep it real and be rational ! We all know shippers are delulu and irrational . And then perhaps, your life will be at ease ?

I have seen other PSH shipper threads and I see every shippers having fun going delulu and speculating and sharing their love for the couples they ship which is all in good fun :D I dont go there and comment cause I respect their rights to ship 

And if you think that we take away PSH credit and give it to KRW..pleaseee ! May I also remind you that a good drama doesnt depend on the actors alone ? It is a good team effort. Without a good script or a good PD, even great actors can fall apart and make the drama fail !!! 

And if you are going to use the argument about people taking away PSH credit then i have also seen and read PSH die hard fans saying that "she is the queen of chemistry and she alone can make other people shine" and some other statements

dont you think by saying that PSH fans are also downplaying KRW's talent and charisma as an actor and all his hard work for the last 15-18 years ?? Are these fans giving credit to PSH for KRW's outstanding potrayal of JH ?

BUT..do you see his fans saying things like you claim people are doing to PSH ? Do his fans go around accusing fans of taking away KRW's credit and giving it to PSH ?? I dont see any of that really

Fans have been very generous in their comments and saying how BOTH are talented and doing a great job and bringing us a wonderful potrayal of HK and JH who we all love. They are blessed to be working together and being able to give and take so much from one another

And we as viewers and fans are blessed to be given the opportunity to watch 2 very talented people and give us that wonderful sizzling chemistry that we love on screen and off screen :wub:

Even PSH said so herself on her IG in that selfie she took with KRW, that she has grown so much over the last few months, same like her character HJ.

So if PSH, your bias are humble and respectful in saying that, then why cant fans emulate your idol and be the same ?

Phewww..Im a new shipper and this is exhausting !!! Now I know why people dont ship !!  So i guess I am like YD and taking the messy road ahead !! Hahha ! Cheers YD, now I know how you feel when IJ and Samchoon comes over to your house B)

Lets be nice and respectful to the other person's rights to ship in this forum which was created for that reason alone...TO SHIP !!!

Happy shipping guys, lets have fun and together we sail :wub:

#shippingisfun

#dontmakeitserious

#thestruggletoshipforfunisreal

• Like 21

hi shippers... i just cant stop talking abt our OTP.. aishh this time i suddenly remember their last Operation together... i LOVE. that scene it gave me so much FEELS... seriously they are a POWER couple .. i mean Jihye... when they were both standing facing d microscope or whatever the thing was.. facing each other aishhh I got goosebumps.... seriously Jihye is relationship goals.. and when the passed the critical stage and JH motioned to HJ to look up their colleagues... eeee i felt like crying... it was like he said see HJ u r so good... we are a good team.. PSH and KRW carried that scene well... awesome in fact.. and when they finished the surgery and walking the hallway together and she reached his hand.. it was bittersweet, emotionally well acted.. eiii i can replay that scene over and over again.. JiHye is really a match made in kdrama heaven! they are so alike but so different at the same time..but well matched nonetheless.. among the thing that i love about them is never ... even once they said the phrase let's break up.. never! and that i really respect how they handle their relationship... they fought and they love wholeheartedly... eiii seriously i am in love with them.. from the beginning when they first met each other and she kicked him i knew that they are a match made in kdrama heaven.. 

• Like 12

My mistake all my friends...I apologized from the bottom of my heart. I was who mention her first to refer a post about a "new"non-shipper who ask us to be real. It's right that she has been quite and only lurking. Why I know? bc she liked that post. I'm really sorry. I don't want to cause more problem..no wars...I'm like Hong Hong Hong..I detest confrontations in any way. 

@thao_2512 I don't know how old are you, I'm 30 years old. I don't know and you don't know me. I respect everyone. I respect you and I told you rude bc you were offensive to me with your "you don't care for her in the first place,but just the ships whoever you ship with her."...I repeat it: You don't know me and don't judge me. I don't ship her with whoever...take it easy lady. I want the best for her. I only ship her with LMH but that ship sank, and now I wish her to be with KRW. ♥ I look at her and I want for her the best of the world. I will never forget when she said that her wish is to get married early, but that wish is not in her plans anymore. It sadden me, but it is her decision. I only see in KRW, a perfect man who is mature and count with her qualities of her ideal type of guy and is a man who is in the age to form a family and don't need to go for a military service for 2 years. Their chesmistry is on fire..and he is a gentleman. I will continue shipping and please don't tell me you're speaking the truth....you are speaking YOUR truth. Peace @thao_2512 I will continue to follow you in twitter bc I like almost all of your tweets about uri baby girl but I don't share your thoughts about shippers. Remember this world is full of good and bad people, if you typecast shippers as selfish, not rational, not fair, don't think like that...remember there are thousands of shippers in the world. Me, IsabelinaD,  I want the best for her ....always!

Peace! and please can we change the topic. :w00t:

CqobHfvXYAEqDzJ.jpg

I really like this pic!!!!! look at how their bodies are leaning on to each other. omo omo ♥...and in a video of this part, when they are going to blow the candles (well, he didn't blow them kekeke) he was touching the top of her back :wub: ...

• Like 11

On 8/23/2016 at 3:31 AM, thao_2512 said:

Point is PSH didn't get this role because of Doctors or KRW's teaching her. She had it before doctors started airing. She got all the offers because she is PSH. 

Hallo there :)

Not all of us here are PSH fans. We (me specially) only read what people post on sosmed about her (they probably her fans). On bts it shows KRW did help/taught her how to handle difficult scene on doctors (fact) 

Shinhye doesn't need anyone to be where she is at right now, including KRW, with 13-year hard work. Her agency is too small to even be able to back her up... She got here all by herself, no connection no powerful background or agency. 

I think that sounds so arrogant by saying that. (but we respect her 13 yr hard work) None of us in life could reach everything where we are now without a help by other. Like it or not want it or not. someone helping us. We couldnt life alone. how? By learning from someone who was more knowlegdeable than us. Who? Our parents, our teacher, our friends, our senior etc. From there we can be better person in life. And so thats what PSH did too. You even sayin her agency didnt do much??.. i hope they didnt read what you wrote.

This is probably the 1st time shippers are taking her credit for the guy in all the ships I have seen. Not only her acting credit in Doctors now even her movie offer too? Is it because he is older? Or is it the only way that make your ship look legit?

None of us taking her credit for KRW, because the fact he is great actor. They are junior-senior (fact too) but we do praised her for her totally act on Doctors. She's awesome.

Please respect her as a person and an actress first. She isn't your toy that you can just have fun for your fantasy/shipping

We respect her since we agree to ship them. Means they both are great to be ship and wants them to be happy. if we didnt respect her we will bash, hars her coz she's not good enough to be shipping with KRW and which part we were treat her as our toy??? *confused*

For you, try to stop being negative toward what people think about your idol, i know you are PSH fanatic fans maybe its better for you do more for her on thread was create special for her (not offense). We all here do like PSH she is good actress with GREAT PERSONALITY who always nice to other. dont ruined that image we have about her just because your negative thought here.

Sorry if i'm tooo straight foward but we should stop here about this nonsense. We all here wants to be happy about PSH and KRW with positif thinking nothing else.

Just relax and enjoy! :blush:

#yupshippingisfun

• Like 11

Phewww...

Another hot 'discussion'

Lol i really love 'close the entire shipping thread' kekekeke

Ok.whatever.

Oh i'm tearing watching the last epi :bawling:

Miss them...miss kang soo lol

Really hope honghonghong can join them for the vacation so he can relax and have fun.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

guys, do you think his hand on her back or on yks hand? becuase yks hand in back psh too

I saw a video of 16 seconds...and I looked at it carefully...and he has his hand on the top of her back..so I guess YD has his hand on the bottom/or middle of her back

• Like 7

Guest Yammylicious
11 hours ago, IsabelinaD said:

I feel so sad and dissapointed when I read posts from people that ARE NOT shippers but come here and spread NEGATIVE points of view. I respect them as I do with everyone in my social life but there is a limit. I have A LOT experience shipping famous couple, not only in korean world but others too. Even here in soompi, I was in Minshin shipper a lot and I can remember clearly that THERE WERE non-shippers cheer us up bc they recognized they have a lot of chemistry. Even there were a particular soompi member that always declared SHE WAS NOT A SHIPPER..but visited Minshin shipper to correct us about facts that she knew about PSH but NEVER spread negativity as she does here so I'm really shock how she insist to visit here and tell us things with her negative posts and see other new-non-shippers telling us to be real. I feel really amazed and hurt. Why? because THIS is our little place where we can dream but when I read posts remember us to be REAL?? really...real!? Sorry but you are in the wrong place to say that. Shipping couple is not REAL for sure...because we will never know the true until they confirm themselves being dating or someone else. But being REAL? PLEASE..there is a limit and I want you to be respectul with our ship. It looks like you are worried so much about PSH, and I tried to understand but there is a limit. 

Sorry to be so repetitive but PLEASE stop coming here and "warning" us to be real or tellings us / or refer us as "selfish" in your social networks. I'm really hurt. You made me feel a bad person. Since then, there were times, I didn't want to visit this thread anymore..but then I medited about my MINSHIN shipper thread..and how fun it was. It really brought me up a lot of happiness. Sure, I felt so sad when my ship sank but NEVER ...I was never a selfish or bad person when I shipped them with all my heart.

Please, if you come here to spread negative posts about RAESHIN, don't post anymore. Just read and enjoy our cheerfulness. We ship bc it's fun and this is OUR SPACE to do THAT.  

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

77c53372bff0de769a2dea46253a5b4a.jpg

0890675fd17991ab563450afea9b47ef.jpg

ba3eb08f223bb277a9a511b205275f5d.jpg

Surround-yourself-with-people-who-are-going-to-take-you-higher.jpg

Spread LOVE in this thread..it's very hard to ask?? 

Agree chingu ya! ;) As if we belong to the showbiz world too, you cannot just please everybody.. Dont mind them.. Cheer up and soar high.. RaeShin all the way! :heart: