[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CORRECT ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR THE LONG PREVIEW FOR EP 17!

Hye Jung: You have to work late tomorrow so is it okay for you? I am unemployed so it feels good to stay up late.
Ji Hong: Your mentality changes very fast. You've already found an advantage of being unemployed?
Hye Jung: Now that I've found one, I want to try and find more during this one month.
Ji Hong: Mmm, then I'll be busy. I have to play with an unemployed girlfriend.
Hye Jung: So do you hate it?
Ji Hong: No, I like it.
Hye Jung: Now please tell me the second piece of good news. I really look forward to it.
Ji Hong: I will tell you later, to keep you hanging.

5 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

CORRECT ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR THE LONG PREVIEW FOR EP 17!

Hye Jung: You have to work late tomorrow so is it okay for you? I am unemployed so it feels good to stay up late.
Ji Hong: Your mentality changes very fast. You've already found an advantage of being unemployed?
Hye Jung: Now that I've found one, I want to try and find more during this one month.
Ji Hong: Mmm, then I'll be busy. I have to play with an unemployed girlfriend.
Hye Jung: So do you hate it?
Ji Hong: No, I like it.
Hye Jung: Now please tell me the second piece of good news. I really look forward to it.
Ji Hong: I will tell you later, to keep you hanging.

so this means that Hye Jung is suspended from work? I say suspended because Hye Jung says that she has to find something to do for one month. So maybe she will only be suspended from work and not actually fired. That is okay, I guess - it's better than being fired completely. This is just my thoughts and observation :) 

@deara let me look up my past gif and give you the comparison. And I agree with @akhenaten, they both shy. Look at the twinkle in both of their eyes. I now it's the lighting but if the eyes wasn't a bit teary, it would not reflecting the light that much.

And why did they get teary? Usually because of the palpitating heart... or intense emotion.

Thankyou for the translation @doctorsotpraeshin, I think she's suspended for a month. And hopefully the sad scene on the first preview is before this lovey dovey scene...

Will the second piece of good news be: secluded trailer by the lake? :w00t:

Archived