[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

12 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I heard KRW and PSH both love to cook.  Then he already has a good excuse to keep up the friendship after the drama ends.  He can use Ji Hong's lines about wanting to visit Grandma's Diner.  :D

And yes, it's very possible that KRW's the kind of man who doesn't waste his time with casual dating.  If and when he does find the ONE, he will be single-minded about it. No ifs and buts.  I know people who are like that.  They never really dated or had too many relationships but when they found the man/woman they wanted to be with for the rest of their lives, they never looked back. :)

also considering the fact that he tried to kill himself after his first break up... I agree that he does not see dating as a light matter. He's an old school after all who date seriously. 

again...

Must... Find... His... Flaws... :crazy: (hypnotising myself so I don't fall for him instead)

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahaha

maybe even PSH say this to herself  ...every morning . hahahaha

And all she could find is:

His veins is too apparent..

His adam apple is too big...

His jaw is too sharp...

His nail is too long, he forgot to cut it today.

Aaah... his hair messed up because of the wind (That's okay, I can fix that later)

:flushed:

wait... that's not his flaws

dayum

:cry:

back to square one

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

And all she could find is:

His veins is too apparent..

His adam apple is too big...

His jaw is too sharp...

His nail is too long, he forgot to cut it today.

Aaah... his hair messed up because of the wind (That's okay, I can fix that later)

:flushed:

wait... that's not his flaws

dayum

:cry:

back to square one

hahahahaha

yes , "i must continue searching ... "

today  :

02b39260be.jpg

hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahaha

maybe even PSH say this to herself  ...every morning . hahahaha

maybe psh feel like that too.. after she see n touch his vien, sixpack,backpack, smile. I am already fall for him with just see, i can't imagine myself if i can touch too, maybe.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I like krw smile..i think krw smile is very beautiful n charming

Just now, shinhyefan said:

maybe psh feel like that too.. after she see n touch his vien, sixpack,backpack, smile. I am already fall for him with just see, i can't imagine myself if i can touch too, maybe.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

did you just faint on your keybord ? hahahaha

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahaha

yes , "i must continue searching ... "

today  :

hahahahaha

02b39260be.jpg

I thought that has been fixed already??

2 minutes ago, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:

g7ezgpghytt.gif

g7ezgpghytt.gif

CpyQG1RVMAACRVs.jpg

The way he looked at her... am I seeing things?

Last post for awhile... see you all in a couple of hours. Our thread is in POPULAR NOW, just because we decided to chit chat. This doesn't considered as spamming, right?

2 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Muaahahahahahahahahahahaha Wakakakakakakakakak :lol:

What should I write so I won't OT?

This thread is awesome, beautiful but troublesome distraction... so additive.

2 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Last post for awhile... see you all in a couple of hours. Our thread is in POPULAR NOW, just because we decided to chit chat. This doesn't considered as spamming, right?

seams not ...or they really get married . hahaha

well ... but all we did was shiping . :)))

23 minutes ago, starb82 said:

also considering the fact that he tried to kill himself after his first break up... I agree that he does not see dating as a light matter. He's an old school after all who date seriously. 

again...

Must... Find... His... Flaws... :crazy: (hypnotising myself so I don't fall for him instead)

HAHAHA!  I laughed so hard at your last line!  :D

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahahahahaahahaha....faint n nose blood imagine i am touching krw.....................................................?................................................................................................................... oh no, its happen again...

9 minutes ago, starb82 said:

I thought that has been fixed already??

The way he looked at her... am I seeing things?

his eyes say....wah i talk to psh .......

no spamming, this is conversation...the first time out thread become popular..

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes...shipper think they already married...just like you say see the future

8 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Can you just imagine what will happen to this thread if they actually confirmed that they're dating...or that they're getting married????  This thread will explode!  :w00t:

I read in the RaeShin Shippers FB page that the leads in "Blood" sort of had a similar dynamic as KRW and PSH when they were working together in that series before they ended up dating in real life.  And now I believe they're about to get married...if they aren't married yet. 

Archived