[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

IMOmusings

4 minutes ago, deltos said:

Dude !  What's up  ?  I only have 2 ships...this is one...:D good people here...hope to see you posting

Bring water, snacks and tissues...it's not going to let you go.....

Already by my side.  I took your advise from earlier.  As for posting, I think you can depend on it.  This was one of my favorite BL movies.  The boy lead Master one hell of a chase.  And he's cute.  That's always bound to get my attention.  And to think, I was just testing your instructions from earlier.  Should I be good?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, charlesmorris said:

I kind of liked Seven Days.  A little light on plot, but the boys were cute and it had a good ending.  I can work with that!

I like that too, light but good storyline. Have you seen Doushitemo Furetakunai? 

48 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I like that too, light but good storyline. Have you seen Doushitemo Furetakunai? 

To be honest, I'm not sure.  I'll have to go  back and check some of the titles.  Off the top of my head, I'd have to say no.  The title does sound familiar though.

8 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

To be honest, I'm not sure.  I'll have to go  back and check some of the titles.  Off the top of my head, I'd have to say no.  The title does sound familiar though.

Spoiler

This is the picture

TFwZlTqc.jpg

Someone (糊一脸奶油的酥树) on weibo pointed out the use of “艺术细菌 artistic germs” by XB and MR's studio weibo recently. It is an old joke amoung northeasterners which both of MR and XB are. Not surprising that they use the term but still...

Spoiler

18 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

And to think, I was just testing your instructions from earlier.  Should I be good?

You're good Bro..

17 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

Brilliant ! It's a movie.. grab it...it seems to be disappearing from YT.  There were. more uploads than this at one time.  And for Anime...Yuri on Ice is  delightful...

Spoiler

Uff..just keeps on getting better

4 hours ago, deltos said:

You're good Bro..

Brilliant ! It's a movie.. grab it...it seems to be disappearing from YT.  There were. more uploads than this at one time.  And for Anime...Yuri on Ice is  delightful...

Reveal hidden contents

Uff..just keeps on getting better

I have downloaded it, but have not had the chance to watch it yet.  Next after love sick.

3 hours ago, freia89 said:

Is this his new song....??? Really love the tune, easy listening and sweet too....so much better than his previous one (Tortoise), in my opinion :wub:

Archived