[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

IMOmusings

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So… it’s already August, and I still haven’t finish it after dragging it for so long:confounded:. In the meantime, I made [2016 Ruiwen Picture Diary – August draft], so y’all can refer to it to celebrate these anniversaries. Wudong is still according to their filming dates.

ENG version: DL link

Spoiler

Spoiler

I heard today is the release date for "Advanced Bravely" I wonder what time comes out? I heard Sotus the Series Season 2 coming out this 20 August?? You are my King the Series also released today. Meifang89 any news for Shaoye his red hair BL drama when coming out??  I am excited to watch!!! Does anyone know when is Soul Blade Season 2 which Xiao Bai acted in Season 1 coming out???? 

1 hour ago, cherylrose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I heard today is the release date for "Advanced Bravely" I wonder what time comes out? I heard Sotus the Series Season 2 coming out this 20 August?? You are my King the Series also released today. Meifang89 any news for Shaoye his red hair BL drama when coming out??  I am excited to watch!!! Does anyone know when is Soul Blade Season 2 which Xiao Bai acted in Season 1 coming out???? 

The answer for all of your questions is I don't know :(

37 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

The answer for all of your questions is I don't know :(

Oh I thought Meifang89 previously you posted the Shaoye red hair BL drama (I don't know the title of the drama) and released date?? As for Beloved Enemy BL which is "Beloved Enemy Year : 2017 Other name : 决对争锋 " Shaoye is in this Movie too and introduced as Xie Yan. Meifang89 both Shaoye inside do you know when is the release date???? 

14 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Oh I thought Meifang89 previously you posted the Shaoye red hair BL drama (I don't know the title of the drama) and released date?? As for Beloved Enemy BL which is "Beloved Enemy Year : 2017 Other name : 决对争锋 " Shaoye is in this Movie too and introduced as Xie Yan. Meifang89 both Shaoye inside do you know when is the release date???? 

Yes, I have posted about that drama before but no release date (I think the title is North South Brothers not sure either).  I know Beloved Enemy but don't know the release date, considering the new ban I'm sure we'll need to wait a long time -_-

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Yes, I have posted about that drama before but no release date (I think the title is North South Brothers not sure either).  I know Beloved Enemy but don't know the release date, considering the new ban I'm sure we'll need to wait a long time -_-

Spoiler

Meifang89 just a good news Advanced Bravely today released date and we will also have "You are my King the Series" by New Year. Both today released. And for Sotus the Series Season 2 coming out this 30 November 2017 this is back up by https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOTUS:_The series and http://mydramalist.com/22722-sotus-s-the-series. As for "Soulmate the Series" Dolphin Film Studios reply to me saying they are no longer under this film and it was taken over by Filmmo Media which I have post in Soompi in their own "Soulmate the Series" for more info and their new poster. The update was on 1 July and I believe this drama is still under filming and no release date yet. 

2 minutes ago, cherylrose said:

Meifang89 just a good news Advanced Bravely today released date and we will also have "You are my King the Series" by New Year. Both today released. And for Sotus the Series Season 2 coming out this 30 November 2017 this is back up by https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOTUS:_The series and http://mydramalist.com/22722-sotus-s-the-series. As for "Soulmate the Series" Dolphin Film Studios reply to me saying they are no longer under this film and it was taken over by Filmmo Media which I have post in Soompi in their own "Soulmate the Series" for more info and their new poster. The update was on 1 July and I believe this drama is still under filming and no release date yet. 

Spoiler

Both are release today?! That's really surprising :blink: But we still need to wait for eng sub. I knew already about Sotus season 2. Hope Prem x Wad cp will have continuance there :( Wow you know much,  thank you for the informations :)

Ps : Better put your post in hidden because no relation to XB & MR. 

45 minutes ago, meifang89 said:
  Hide contents

Both are release today?! That's really surprising :blink: But we still need to wait for eng sub. I knew already about Sotus season 2. Hope Prem x Wad cp will have continuance there :( Wow you know much,  thank you for the informations :)

Ps : Better put your post in hidden because no relation to XB & MR. 

Spoiler

Yes thank you for reminding as I was over excited to share the news with you. If anymore new BL I will share with you. I know a lot of information because I search for it as I am bored of waiting. Over more our Shaoye his 2 dramas seems no news at all.... I am sad.. I wanted to see Shaoye again... 

Spoiler

Meifang89 do you know this BL:

In Episode 5 its very romantic especially the guy says rent a yacht for his birthday. Actually UL if only have a yacht would be great but if coming Season 2 Wudong can have Yacht would be Great especially Xiao Bai says want to go USA and I Remember Shaoye like like take a boat to row. I wonder will this happen??? 

On 7/8/2017 at 1:48 PM, cherylrose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes thank you for reminding as I was over excited to share the news with you. If anymore new BL I will share with you. I know a lot of information because I search for it as I am bored of waiting. Over more our Shaoye his 2 dramas seems no news at all.... I am sad.. I wanted to see Shaoye again... 

Thank you for your consideration :) Ah right, no news about Shaoye's 2 new dramas eventough long time has passed :( But XB's new drama will release this month at 16th :lol: 

Hide contents

Meifang89 do you know this BL:

In Episode 5 its very romantic especially the guy says rent a yacht for his birthday. Actually UL if only have a yacht would be great but if coming Season 2 Wudong can have Yacht would be Great especially Xiao Bai says want to go USA and I Remember Shaoye like like take a boat to row. I wonder will this happen??? 

Have seen that but after read comments about the bad ending I stop watching it :mellow: I wish that could happen *sigh*

On 8/8/2017 at 5:01 PM, meifang89 said:

Thank you for your consideration :) Ah right, no news about Shaoye's 2 new dramas eventough long time has passed :( But XB's new drama will release this month at 16th :lol: 

Have seen that but after read comments about the bad ending I stop watching it :mellow: I wish that could happen *sigh*

Meifang89 thanks for the title link of Xiao Bai new Drama. Where you read the comments about the bad ending which one??? ( I thought Wudong will be continue as and when both schedules are available??) 

Meifang89 thanks for the title link of Xiao Bai new Drama. Where you read the comments about the bad ending which one??? ( I thought Wudong will be continue as and when both schedules are available??) 

Comments about bad ending? :huh: 

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Comments about bad ending? :huh: 

But Good ending was great for UL. 

Spoiler

Meifang89 have you watch 2 moons the Series BL? This drama have 3 Seasons and Season 1 just ended airing. Season 2 will be shooting and airing next year. Let me know after you watch this Drama. Meifang89 do you know when Xiao Bai Soul and Blade Season 2 airing??? 

Archived