[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

BS arrives at papa's walnut shop, looking moody. She asks about her mum and her father shows her the money he hides under his sleeves, in his apron, in his cap, the drawers and gives them to her. Awww...

She feels so touched and hugs him.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BS arrives at the walnut shop.

Dad gives a drink and she's looking for mom.

She is going to leave again but Dad calls her back to give her money.

LOL Dad has been hiding money is secret places in his clothes. Each time BS is saying appa, knowing this will get him in trouble with mom.

She hugs dad.

Looks like bs is a daddy's girl - comes to shop to share her woes. Haha I love dad. He hides his money  all over his clothes & Everywhere & give some to BS. Wait till Mom finds out. Awww dad's the best 

Just now, Ainee Etp said:

BS arrives at papa's walnut shop, looking moody. She asks about her mum and her father shows her the money he hides under his sleeves, in his apron, in his cap, the drawers and give them to her. Awww...

She feels so touched and hugs him.

So the dad hides the extra money from the mom... hahaha

GD gf is at a restaurant waiting for BK for their lunch date. BK arrives and ask if GD is not here? She replies that she comes alone. Hmpph.. she gets into friendly chat with him, a bit flirty.

BS goes to shop for clothes and she gets a call from the school bullies again. They kneel down and worship her.

Mama BS and gang are on the way back to walnut shop when they saw the gangster boss and right hand man walking into the shop. They order some food and drinks.

Mama and gang sit at next table and throw glances at them. Her friend is wondering if they are police. Mama don't think so.

Gangster boss is awkwardly trying to eat the pie.

Hmmmmm you gals won't like this 

flirty cellist with bk meet up for coffee - no ordinary doc - patient relationship- lots of flirting going on

ooo the field scene - school kids bowing in awe of BS 

oh is that the construction boss / gang leader going to buy stuff at tart shop. Up to no good. I think looking for BS. 

now GD'S gf is waiting for BG in the restaurant.

tumblr_omaol5itTq1vqlkb3o1_540.png

now all those highschoolers are asking BS to be their boss i guess.. now back to gangster  who come to meet BS'swalnut shop and speak with her father . three ladies stare at them and speak about them 

tumblr_omaol5itTq1vqlkb3o2_r1_540.png

now in highschool BS kicks ball it goes off to space...B) ad all bow down to her..:)

tumblr_omaorwkE8z1vqlkb3o1_540.png

1 minute ago, jellybellymonster said:

Jaws and Big Boss go into the walnut shop.

Mom sees them.

Big Boss orders.

Mom comes in and looks at them. Very tense.

He gets his order and locks eyes with mom. They smile. Omo, they have history????

Ok I thought I was seeing the wrong signal . So she was giving a kind of look , hmmm? 

BS is still with the bullies when she was hit by a football from the field. She kicks back the ball sending it shooting to the sky. The bullies chant and bowing to her non stop.

The gangster boss saw the shooting ball/star and was awestrucked!

3 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

The serial killer looks to be taller than the twin brother.  He was definitely much taller than BS when he walked pass her in the pharmacy.

However, the other doctor, who was supposedly in surgery, seems to be the right height.

@Auntie Mame.... I agree the twin aren't as tall as the serial killer besides I would hate to have Bong Soon go after her own brother. Don't forget Bong Soon will do anything to protect her brother. I remember he scene when they were kidnapped when they were children and Bong Soon save her brother. In fact she wasn't scared at all when they were kidnapped. As soon as her brother became really scare that is when she acted on it. 

WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IS PURE SPECULATION. WHAT IF THE KILLER IS THE SAME GUY WHO KIDNAPPED THE TWIN AND SAW HOW STRONG BONG SOON WAS? MAYBE THIS SERIAL KILLER KS LOOKING FOR BONG SOON. I THINK THE KILLER AND BONG SOON MAY HAVE MET IN THE PAST????

Archived