[Drama 2016] Age of Youth 청춘시대

Go Seung Ji

JTBC Presents 

Age of Youth 청춘시대

Director

Lee Tae-Gon

(My Love Eun Dong, Your Neighbor's Wife)

Writer

Park Yeon-Sun

(Wild Romance, White Christmas, Love So Divine, My Tutor Friend)

Episodes: 12 (TBC)

Broadcast Period

July 22 - August 27, 2016 Fridays & Saturdays 20:30

About the Show

A cheerful, upbeat, youthful drama featuring five women roommates living in the same house, each with her own personality, dating style, taste in men, and area of expertise. It’ll deal with a variety of issues that modern women deal with, whether it’s dating or sex or interpersonal relationships.

Yoon Jin Myung (Han Ye Ri) is busy supporting herself financially and studying. She suffers from lack of sleep. Jung Ye Eun (Han Seung Yeon) is devoted to her boyfriend, she is clear about what she likes or not. Song Ji Won (Park Eun Bin) has a bright personality and likes to drink. Kang Yi Na (Ryu Hwa Young) is popular due to her beautiful appearance. Yoo Eun Jae (Park Hye Soo) is timid, but she has an unique taste for men.

Production Information

"Age of Youth" takes over the JTBC Fridays & Saturdays 20:30 time slot previously occupied by "Mirror of the Witch."

Cast of Characters

Cast

Main Cast

Han Ye-Ri as Yoon Jin-Myung

Han Seung-Yeon as Jung Ye-Eun 

Park Eun-Bin as Song Ji-Won

Ryu Hwa Young as Kang Yi-Na

Park Hye-Soo as Yoo Eun-Jae

Others

Yoon Park as Park Jae Wan
Choi Duk Moon as Oh Jong Kyu
Ji Il Joo as Go Doo Young
Shin Hyun Soo as Yoon Jong Yul
Son Seung Won as Im Sung Min
Lee Chul Woo as Seo Dong Joo
Yoon Jin Sol as Jo Hyun Hee
Song Ji Ho

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

I'm really looking forward to this women-centric drama. I really hope it isn't just about romance...

On 15/7/2016 at 11:09 PM, trisail said:

Does anyone know if Dramafever or Viki has picked this up for subbing?

On 25/7/2016 at 4:24 AM, Sweet Pea said:

Does anyone knows where can i watch this drama with sub? It seems interesting but i couldn't understand what they said? It also nostalgic since i share a house with friends for 3 years long time ago

You can find it on DramaFever. If it's not available in your country, they have uploaded subs to Subscene.

Im in! watching the ups

and downs of college life

with these girls are fun :)

here's DB's Sailor Jumun recap on ep2

Drama Recaps

Age of Youth: Episode 2

youth2-00257a.jpg

The mystery train continues to chug along as we delve deeper into the lives of our five very unique heroines. We get a bit more explanation on the surprise supernatural aspect, but what I really care about is the everyday challenges these college girls have to face. The boy trouble, the school trouble, the whole shebang. And the more we get to know them, the more I want them to thrive.

REST of RECAP HERE

Why so quite? The rating also flop. :tears:

All character are interesting, i relate to all of them. It's hillarious when Song and that maknae practice dance together and the maknae look up to Song a lot especially dance segment. I couldn't believe Park Eun Bin could act silly like that, i am too used to watch her on saeguk acting gracefully. I wish once she could lead on rom-com.

and also when Kang Yina kiss seungYon character. LOL. the start of Womance!

I really feel bad for Yoon sunbae. I wish she wasn't so hard on herself this way and opened up for the cute chef. She deserves every bit of happiness in this world. As for the other girls, I love them all. They are flawed but also have so much heart. I have never doubted writer Park Yeon Seon's ability to create these awesome characters, but kudos to all the actresses who portray them so well.

I wouldn't worry much about ratings yet. It seems like it's starting to get more buzz from the Korean viewers. We'll see if it will translate to more ratings in future episodes.

I wanna know Ji Won's story the most, I like her character the most so far. I'm curious how her love story would go lol

It's a pity that Jin Myung couldn't hook up with the chef right away. I hope the chef wouldn't give up just like that.

11 hours ago, arashi91 said:

i love this drama so much. i hope Yoon sunbae will accept the chef, he really cute. will Yina back to the sharehouse? my fave character is Eunjae, she is so cute

40302_61936_4059.jpg

same sis. EunJae's the most relatable character for me soo far. tho, i really want to know kang yinah sunbae's back story too, of how she opted to

live that way, aside from the obvious reason of "living life easier" using one's beauty and body...

▲'청춘시대' 박혜수(사진=박혜수 인스타그램)

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=70234

출처:/ 박혜수 SNS

http://www.rpm9.com/news/article.html?id=20160801090025

Archived