[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

20 minutes ago, blindfury said:

I just saw this on twitter and kind of agree with some of the comments online.

http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/51395/-THE-K2-宋玧妸演技太好導演頭痛-誤當允兒池昌旭-第三者-

a write up on the director's interview today about how he jokingly complaining that SYA's good acting is ruining the drama. There isn't suppose to be a love line between YJ and Jeha but sympathy for her character is resulting in a unforeseen issue in the loveline. What is hilarious though is the HK reporter showed caps of the scenes that made it so obvious that SYA was looking at Jeha lovingly or with admiration.

i guess director is trying to rev up more debate or maybe more damage for the drama. The show and the direction is dependent on him and the writer, if SYA over acted or showed the character differently then intended, then the failure should be him and the writer not reigning her in. It's more likely that they were actual failure of not directing and writing clearly. Sometimes, I think because both writer and director are men, they may not have realized what is portrayed is being seen differently by female audiences. The suave actions seems cool but is also romantic. If he does not intend to have loveline, why let YJ and Jeha do those scenes. Then maybe as men, they think those ramen scenes are cuties for women but some go WTF lol. I guess now they have difficulties I guess with either direction. Both camps will not accept the other and hence not a great result for the drama.

will it affect export? Haven't they already sold some rights? The fact that it is not preproduction meant that it would never fetch big money anyway in China. This Yoona for China thing is quite overuse as an excuse. If China is still intended as official export, they will need to keep the story clean in a certain way to pass censor.

anyway, I had a good laugh reading the article.

Honestly, all the actors are great in this drama. It is the writer and the director who F* up making it fall from a potentially good drama to a almost makjang drama now.

LOL! So I was right..it's the actors having chemistry and not the characters. They never intended to show any feelings between YJ and JH. I hope everyone got their answer now :P

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, blindfury said:

I just saw this on twitter and kind of agree with some of the comments online.

http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/51395/-THE-K2-宋玧妸演技太好導演頭痛-誤當允兒池昌旭-第三者-

a write up on the director's interview today about how he jokingly complaining that SYA's good acting is ruining the drama. There isn't suppose to be a love line between YJ and Jeha but sympathy for her character is resulting in a unforeseen issue in the loveline. What is hilarious though is the HK reporter showed caps of the scenes that made it so obvious that SYA was looking at Jeha lovingly or with admiration.

i guess director is trying to rev up more debate or maybe more damage for the drama. The show and the direction is dependent on him and the writer, if SYA over acted or showed the character differently then intended, then the failure should be him and the writer not reigning her in. It's more likely that they were actual failure of not directing and writing clearly. Sometimes, I think because both writer and director are men, they may not have realized what is portrayed is being seen differently by female audiences. The suave actions seems cool but is also romantic. If he does not intend to have loveline, why let YJ and Jeha do those scenes.

I've also thought about and it's definitely the writers fault for not directing the actors the way they wanted. How couldn't they see the spark that SYA and JCW's scenes had? they must've pointed it out for the actors and told them to lay low, to act more cold toward each other. Now it's too late to complain about it....

28 minutes ago, blindfury said:

ut the K2 really hasn't moved since episode 4. I think the best moment of his character was with the old folks. Other than that, his main job is to run, fight and look suave. I feel bad for JCW who put so much work into the action. 

I'm also one of the viewers that aren't really thrilled with how K2's character has been developing(not really) and been portrayed. JCW does a really good job, the writers are to blame 

14 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL! So I was right..it's the actors having chemistry and not the characters. They never intended to show any feelings between YJ and JH. I hope everyone got their answer now :P

i too read the article, i found it really funny. I mean i feel bad for SY i mean she is a fantastic actress, and so her emotions get interpreted by the audience as love but it isnt at all. But its weird i feel like the direction is blaming her brilliant acting and chemistry that is leading to this idea of a JH-YJ love line. they really should film and edit it in a better way that wont make us misunderstand it. But kudo to the brilliant chemistry the entire case has actually! the reason why we are so invested in this drama is because if the amazing chemistry the cast has with each other!

I am glad that we have finally have that sorted out. And that the only love line we are gonna get is JH-Anna. And that JH is indeed devoted to Anna. So thats good!

36 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I agree with you samchon is the only one who offer helps to find what really happen to her mother. Is she stupid to accept the offer? That is the only choice she has. She has been living in isolation for 9 years believing she is the cause of her mom's death and there is someone who came and say he can help. That person also took her off the safe house and she can feel freedom for a moment. 

She trust JH will protect her but the problem is JH is still with JSS. Though she wants to deny it but indirectly JH is still YJ man. The trust that JH has with YJ kinda worries me. I am afraid that the trust will harm Anna or himself later. 

i agree that at times JH doesnt seem to really think two steps ahead. I ahve this feeling that perhaps he is in some sense bent on that revenge that he cant see anything past that line. That trust perhaps he has in YJ, it is either that YJ is that good at 'acting' hence JH trusts her or that JH is actually quite dumb.

I like to think that he isnt dumb and that he is just so goal orientated, and very much perhaps his reason of why he is still at JSS is that sometimes being the closest to the enemy (in this case YJ) can be beneficial. You can learn a lot of about your enemy in order to uncover the truth.

About YJ's truth about whether she did kill Anna's mother. I truly dont believe she had a direct hand in it. I think when she confessed to JH she was being forthcoming. I dont see any reason to doubt her (YET!) But i am not moving away from the theory that she played an indrect hand in her death. I really am hoping that the remaining 4 episode will help solve this mystery.

I want Anna to finally stand up and be set free from that burden and truth. Where she can really move on from her mother's death. I want to see JH finally get answers to his frame up. I want hm to be too free of that burden of Rania's death. Move on towards and future and a new life with Anna.

As for YJ and SJ, like i said before. I pity YJ at times, some times i really do hope she gets some form of redemption. Whether she gets stripped of all her power that she cant act anymore. She pays for the crimes she has committed or she is rendered completely. I do hope the drama shows some 'happy' ending for YJ. As for SJ, nah i dont really know what to do with him. For all i cre, he is the reason why both YJ and Anna have 'suffered' in their own respective ways. He should just give up and like disappear.

1 hour ago, eva23 said:

@YourHighness . and @liltash85 I am with you 100%.. count on me for hating YJ so much.. eerrrgghh.. really can't stand the evil person in this world.. how come we can live in peace if such a scumbag live longlasting and freely in this kdrama land and int his world.. haisshhh.. hate her to the max..

and wondering my otp scene from ep 1..(rewatching from ep 1.. first time jehAnna met) poor jeha and anna.. they are both the victim in this drama..

and really hope that jeha not erase the email yet.. maybe that e-mail somehow still save in his friend or whoever it is,, that the e-mail can be jeha's weapon for him and anna to staying save..

really hope that jeha doesn't really trust YJ and make stupid move for erasing that e-mail..

haissshh.. I hope and I hope jeha still have it.. so he isn't in empty hands now.. if he is really erase it.. so he is indeed fight with empty hands.. that makes him a big looser and can't protect anna too.. instead of YJ already has all the weapon now..

really hate YJ.. my otp just stay as a victim now.. back in their stage at the beginning again..

how can jeha and anna rise again to make their live happy and peace??? if jeha has not even single weapon to fight and protect him self and anna.. haisshh.. its frustrated me.. if my otp got miserable life at the end.. cuz from the beginning they already had miserable life..

just make them happy..

I don't understand how anyone can root for YJ. She may have been a victim before but she lost that as soon as she started committing crimes like MURDER. God knows how many lives she has taken. It's like rooting for a serial killer to have redemption and live a happy ever after that too after he/she has destroyed many families and lives by playing God for her own selfish greed(She wants SJ to be president too..it's only only for him. She will benefit from it too). It makes me feel sick..this show will go in my hit list if it shows YJ's redemption even a little. She needs to be punished, she needs to pay for for the lives and families she has destroyed end of discussion.

And I think Jeha won't need the email. The mirror will become his weapon. In her over confidence she herself handed him the weapon to destroy her. She trusted Jeha and put him in a difficult position by forcing his hand in saving her life by making him responsible for it. But he will drop her like a hot potato when time to choose between her and Anna will come. Maybe she is checking if he can be trusted or not, after all we know she is not actually being investigated, she's probably playing card in there. Anyway, when he chooses Anna over her, she will turn against him and Jeha will use the information he gather on her through the mirror to destroy YJ. Hopefully.

And don't worry, I don't think our OTP will suffer for a long time. JH and Anna will work it out. No lovestory is interesting or complete without angst. :D

Just now, YourHighness . said:

I don't understand how anyone can root for YJ. She may have been a victim before but she lost that as soon as she started committing crimes like MURDER. God knows how many lives she has taken. It's like rooting for a serial killer to have redemption and live a happy ever after that too after he/she has destroyed many families and lives by playing God for her own selfish greed(She wants SJ to be president too..it's only only for him. She will benefit from it too). It makes me feel sick..this show will go in my hit list if it shows YJ's redemption even a little. She needs to be punished, she needs to pay for for the lives and families she has destroyed end of discussion.

And I think Jeha won't need the email. The mirror will become his weapon. She trusted Jeha and put him in a difficult position by forcing his hand in saving her life by making him responsible for it. But he will drop her like a hot potato when time to choose between her and Anna will come. Maybe she is checking if he can be trusted or not, after all we know she is not actually being investigated, she's probably playing card in there. Anyway, when he chooses Anna over her, she will turn against him and Jeha will use the information he gather on her through the mirror to destroy YJ. Hopefully.

And don't worry, I don't think our OTP will suffer for a long time. JH and Anna will work it out. No lovestory is interesting or complete without angst. :D

I pray and hope that bold part is indeed going to be true! i really dont want to writer to waste time on useless angst for our couple. I mean every ep we get some level of angst. I think its more than enough!

I agree that Yj shouldnt get redemption per say the way you said. Meaning getting what she has always wanted. But i feel that her 'redemption' is serving out that punishment, facing all the sins and blood she has spill. that in a way, (depending on how the writer takes her character) can be seen as a form of both punishment and a redemption for her. But this is just a guessing game.

I am perfectly fine if YJ suffers for all she has done. I think SJ should not be excluded, he too need some form of punishment. It is his mistakes as well that has lead to this constant struggle and pain.

2 hours ago, ohoheli said:

I don't want to hate anna because they were cutsey cutesy of Je Ha in episode 10. But episode 12 just made me explode with Anna's character. She's just plain stup*d almost the entire episode.

So far, choi yoo jin is killing the show. That ending and cliffhanger in episode 12 is just amazing. Didn't think that she would do that.  

I miss Healer, where the Good were good, and the Bad were bad.  I understand everyone's point of view but Choi Yoo Jin is the most interesting character for me in K2. So many layers to her character. Betrayed by her father, husband, brother, stepmother, close associates, even by her own heart.  And her head?  Wasn't she hearing voices? Can't hate her. She's a villain of the piece. A murderer. But the most interesting character of the whole show to me.

Like I said, this didn't happen with Healer. The hero and heroine in that show had layers of character development that made me fall for them and root for their success, and the success of all of the good people in their lives. I still want good to triumph over evil here, but I feel for CYJ, I really do. PS Wouldn't want to know CYJ personally though. Eeeek! :tears: But I would like her to do the right thing at the end, repent for her crimes, and go to the light.

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

No he doesnot trust YJ, he never has and never will. But he knows how her mind works which is why he is sure that she didnot kill UHR directly. He is yet unaware that the Secretary kills for YJ without her direction. When he does, he will realize how UHR died. Just because YJ didnot give the kill order, it doesnot mean she is not guilty. Aiding, abetting or assisting a murderer is also a crime. Besides she did mess with UHR's case and had it wrongfully closed by having it be called a suicide. JH will be realizing that soon enough.

When he approach YJ and asked her - It's already proven that he has doubt and want clarification. If he doesn't trust her he wouldn't have asked her ... So this is clearly him confirming what he believed. and YJ confirm it for him (I too believe she did not directly kill UHR). She just took advantage of the situation.

Obviously director is trying to redeem YJ character and start the to change the plot toward this direction. They are also trying to make JH be in YJ team... and I hate this direction.. it's too late to change, some already hate YJ to the core ... The way SYA portray the character is so evil I can't help but to puke blood whenever she appear on my screen .. and the lust she has for JH is revolting (but not to some) .. 

1 hour ago, eva23 said:

don't worry chinggu.. I am with you.. "her lust"???? its disgust me.. (not the actress, note this :))

if YJ become an heroine then at the end.. I will drop this drama as you do..

it's not make sense.. the evil live happily, she get what she want.. and the real victim just got drown in deep misery.. and this drama indeed become sad ending.. so we can believe there is no such nice thing in this world..

no peace, no happiness and no love

but just a trick, a scheme, or whatever its said.. that we can survive just being evil as well..

is this drama really delivered that kind of message for the viewer that the world is cruel.. there are only craftiness in this world..

love, happiness and peace never survived.. Is it that kind of drama.. so I will never ever watch it.. and indeed the cast will got wrong image then. if the drama ended like that, especially the writer..

The problem with YJ is that she is as evil as Park and his brother ..she has no ethic .. no moral (even can just chuck off her loyal Secretary).

Unlike JH character - we see he still has ethic .. and JSJ too (though he is a playboy, since they Yj and SJ not really married (on paper only) .. both agreed it's just for mutual benefit, I can't consider his action as betrayal or cheating on her (not talking about UHR). They don't have that kind of relationship at least that's what being shown to us.  That the reason I hate him but not as much as I hate YJ. All we see is just YJ pulling the string and he is just a puppet. 

YJ character has been written too dark to revived it .. if they make her a heroin out of her it will give a wrong message to audience.. you can be evil and you can get away without being punish as long as you are a victim you can just kill the innocents .. and abuse a child .. 

1 hour ago, sakura22 said:

@Bambiina OMG how could i Have forgotten about this. I was too busy trying to understand the characters and what caused them to trust the other evil people. And it struck me, how could JH even think to believe that YJ be telling the truth about her "not" killing Anna's mom. 

I am seriously rooting for Anna in this drama. I hope she could start being suspicious about things and not be too doubtful of JH. 

I am rooting for her .. and not the rest of the character.. I am beginning to hate JH too ... PD is walking on thin ice.. he already make both Anna and JH lovey dovey he can't just change that .. in fact Anna also asked JH .. whose side is he on? 

47 minutes ago, anipanch said:

I've also thought about and it's definitely the writers fault for not directing the actors the way they wanted. How couldn't they see the spark that SYA and JCW's scenes had? they must've pointed it out for the actors and told them to lay low, to act more cold toward each other. Now it's too late to complain about it....

I see more coming from SYA .. as for JCW it's his action which of course goes by the script .. but for SYA is more on her facial expression and body language.. Anyway I do not think PD is so stupid .. this is intentional and it backfires.. they created two sides .. and now jh is also torn between two sides and he has to choose .. it's either Anna suffers or yJ... who is more important to her .. he can't be on the fence forever .. PD too can't be on the fence .. they have to decide .. YJ is a villain or not .. there is no in between .. the hatred toward YJ is sooo real ..(for some) ..

18 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Let's be honest, JH trusts YJ more than we thought and the 12th episode is enough evidence. If he didn't he wouldn't go and try to talk with her in the first place. for example, why would you go and ask a very important question to a person who you don't trust and know that will lie to you? I don't see any point in it. And I as well, even tho I like JeJin, I didn't think that JH trusted her that much but the last episode spoke to me differently. On top of that, YJ basically entrusted her life to JH. Like she said the mirror is the same as her life and he got in charge of it. He can actually destroy her in seconds. But things can go very differently, my theory only comes from the last episodes and who knows what the writers have planned. 

Can you honestly not see why he went to YJ to ask her? It's not because he trusts her but because he doesnot want to stop Anna if YJ is guilty. Also if she is not guilty than he doesn't want Anna to punish and destroy the wrong person. For a good person, to destroy somebody's life is scarring for life. And if he had trusted YJ's word, he wouldn't have made way to Cloud 9. He would have gone to Anna and told her that YJ is not the culprit..someone else is and he will help her find out who. Also the fact that he was watching YJ's news broadcast meant he was doing research on her and not Minister Park. That doesnot speak of trust, TBH.

5 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

i too read the article, i found it really funny. I mean i feel bad for SY i mean she is a fantastic actress, and so her emotions get interpreted by the audience as love but it isnt at all. But its weird i feel like the direction is blaming her brilliant acting and chemistry that is leading to this idea of a JH-YJ love line. they really should film and edit it in a better way that wont make us misunderstand it. But kudo to the brilliant chemistry the entire case has actually! the reason why we are so invested in this drama is because if the amazing chemistry the cast has with each other!

I am glad that we have finally have that sorted out. And that the only love line we are gonna get is JH-Anna. And that JH is indeed devoted to Anna. So thats good!

i agree that at times JH doesnt seem to really think two steps ahead. I ahve this feeling that perhaps he is in some sense bent on that revenge that he cant see anything past that line. That trust perhaps he has in YJ, it is either that YJ is that good at 'acting' hence JH trusts her or that JH is actually quite dumb.

I like to think that he isnt dumb and that he is just so goal orientated, and very much perhaps his reason of why he is still at JSS is that sometimes being the closest to the enemy (in this case YJ) can be beneficial. You can learn a lot of about your enemy in order to uncover the truth.

About YJ's truth about whether she did kill Anna's mother. I truly dont believe she had a direct hand in it. I think when she confessed to JH she was being forthcoming. I dont see any reason to doubt her (YET!) But i am not moving away from the theory that she played an indrect hand in her death. I really am hoping that the remaining 4 episode will help solve this mystery.

I want Anna to finally stand up and be set free from that burden and truth. Where she can really move on from her mother's death. I want to see JH finally get answers to his frame up. I want hm to be too free of that burden of Rania's death. Move on towards and future and a new life with Anna.

As for YJ and SJ, like i said before. I pity YJ at times, some times i really do hope she gets some form of redemption. Whether she gets stripped of all her power that she cant act anymore. She pays for the crimes she has committed or she is rendered completely. I do hope the drama shows some 'happy' ending for YJ. As for SJ, nah i dont really know what to do with him. For all i cre, he is the reason why both YJ and Anna have 'suffered' in their own respective ways. He should just give up and like disappear.

Actually like I said the chemistry is in the eyes of the beholder like beauty..I personally never felt any sexual chemistry between JH-YJ and I was confused when I read about it here. I think similarly the director and the actors never perceived it that way.

I don't think JH is dumb or that he trusts YJ's word..the answer to why is above.

There's nothing to pity with YJ-SJ. They are both adults and they chose to be miserable together. Like @tessieroo said, she could have easily walked away but she didn't. She blackmailed SJ to remain with her and he chose to do it. They both made their bed, now they have to lie in it. The only victims in their mess is Anna.

I firmly believe she indirectly was responsible for Sec Kim to kill UHR. Her heartbreak must have enraged Sec Kim so much that she went and killed UHR herself. She was very careful in telling JH that she didn't kill nor did she direct anyone to kill UHR. But Sec Kim doesnot need a direct order. That JH doesnot know.

6 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I see more coming in from SYA .. as for JCW it's his action which of course goes by the script .. but for SYA is more on her facial expression nad body language.. Anyway I do not think PD is so stupid .. this is intentional and it backfires.. they created two sides .. and now jh is also torn between two ides and he has to choose .. it's either Anna suffers or yJ... who is more important to her .. he can't be on the fence forever .. PD too can't be on the fence .. they have to device .. YJ villain or not .. there is no in between .. the hatred toward YJ is sooo real ..(for some) ..

As for JCW it was very visible in the first episodes but after he got more scenes with Yoona the chemistry from him with SYA has been reduced

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

44 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Let's be honest, JH trusts YJ more than we thought and the 12th episode is enough evidence. If he didn't he wouldn't go and try to talk with her in the first place. for example, why would you go and ask a very important question to a person who you don't trust and know that will lie to you? I don't see any point in it. And I as well, even tho I like JeJin, I didn't think that JH trusted her that much but the last episode spoke to me differently. On top of that, YJ basically entrusted her life to JH. Like she said the mirror is the same as her life and he got in charge of it. He can actually destroy her in seconds. But things can go very differently, my theory only comes from the last episodes and who knows what the writers have planned. 

Can you honestly not see why he went to YJ to ask her? It's not because he trusts her but because he doesnot want to stop Anna if YJ is guilty. Also if she is not guilty than he doesn't want Anna to punish and destroy the wrong person. For a good person, to destroy somebody's life is scarring for life. And if he had trusted YJ's word, he wouldn't have made way to Cloud 9. He would have gone to Anna and told her that YJ is not the culprit..someone else is and he will help her find out who. Also the fact that he was watching YJ's news broadcast meant he was doing research on her and not Minister Park. That doesnot speak of trust, TBH.

Well I can't help it I see it differently.  For me this is how it goes: JH actually trusts and understands YJ very much for what he is very confused and wants to confirm to himself that she is worth his trust and loyalty, that's why he wants to know everything about YJ, to finally decide what to choose and if it's worth fighting alongside her or not.

abot YJ-JH chemistry, sorry to cut the excitement of Jejin shipper of the article, but I think those sparks only came from SYA. JCW doesn't show the kind f gaze of man in love with when he was with YJ. I think its either the writernim didn't notice it or SYA misintepret it herself. I have watch all the scene in Cloud 9 and definitely only YJ has that love gaze and not JH. 

26 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I pray and hope that bold part is indeed going to be true! i really dont want to writer to waste time on useless angst for our couple. I mean every ep we get some level of angst. I think its more than enough!

I agree that Yj shouldnt get redemption per say the way you said. Meaning getting what she has always wanted. But i feel that her 'redemption' is serving out that punishment, facing all the sins and blood she has spill. that in a way, (depending on how the writer takes her character) can be seen as a form of both punishment and a redemption for her. But this is just a guessing game.

I am perfectly fine if YJ suffers for all she has done. I think SJ should not be excluded, he too need some form of punishment. It is his mistakes as well that has lead to this constant struggle and pain.

I am sure our OTP will work out the misunderstanding..the uncle will fall flat on his face, but it will take time..maybe an episode.

Punishment is not redemption. A murderer serving his time doesnot mean the murder is forgiven and forgotten.

Oh I agree SJ too needs to suffer and I am sure they will both get what's coming to them.

11 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

When he approach YJ and asked her - It's already proven that he ha has doubt and want clarification. If he doesn't trust her he wouldn't have asked her ... So this is clearly him confirming what he believed. and YJ confirm it for him (I too believe she did not directly kill UHR). She just took advantage of the situation.

Obviously director is trying to redeem YJ character and start the to change the plot toward this direction. They are also trying to make JH be in YJ team... and I hate this direction.. it's too late to change some already hate YJ to the core ... The way SYA portray the character is so evil I can't help but to puke blood whenever she appear on my screen .. and the lust she has for JH is revolting (but not to some) .. 

I have explained my stand about that in my previous post. I don't think there's any trust between YJ-JH OR any redemption coming for YJ. Instead I foresee her turning more and more unhinged and dangerous.

4 minutes ago, blindfury said:

What is a possible win win situation here for all?

K2 is the only character that dies.

After that, everyone goes back to their roots. Anna leaves, YJ goes back to her power hunt. K2 gets to be remembered. 

Win x 3.

How is that win win? Anna will be miserable and heartbroken. YJ will probably turn into a bigger psychopath than she already is and get Anna killed. The win win would be YJ dying/prison/mental institute, SJ loosing the election, JSS going to Chief Joo and JehAnna having a happy ever after.

Sabo-nim (the martial arts "master") knows many things.., Does it include something related to the death of Anna's mother? When he said "If you continue being like this, I won't be able to do what my morals tell me to do", he seemed to be hinting at something he knew/had witnessed...

After I watched the ep 12 with eng subs, I have to admit that I been disappointed with the writer and the direction the story is going, the story is becoming to unreal, to far from reality, I through the drama is action, political, romance but is becoming FICTION more and more.

I fail to see Jeha's character development and I seriously don't understand how he could trust in YJ after she wanted to kill him, wanted to kill the old couple, wanted to kill Anna, the girl who he's supposed in love, like come on, how unreal is this? I don't want to know how Anna felt when he stood for YJ in front of Anna, for Anna, YJ is the person that took her life and did what she wanted with it, to hear this from Jeha must been horrible. Is obvious that he trust in YJ when he went to hospital and actually believed in her.

With that saying I hope Anna will move away from both, Jeha and uncle, her character can't fully develop by staying with them, she needs to be on her own legs.

Song Yoona is an amazing actress, I actually didn't get to say this because I don't like her role to much, but she's a brilliant actress, I still don't like her character, for me somebody who murders is not somebody who can receive pity (and I fail to see how somebody could actually pity her), she isn't a victim anymore, she's a killer, a person who ruined a lot of lives.

SJ is a coward and point, nothing more to say about it.

With that saying some more gifs: 

tumblr_oftj5tWwaN1rqg3fvo5_500.gif

tumblr_oftj5tWwaN1rqg3fvo1_500.gif

tumblr_oftj5tWwaN1rqg3fvo6_500.gif

crd: asianfireflies

15 hours ago, liltash85 said:

i believe YJ killed or has a hand in Anna's mother's death.The way she told Jeha that she didn't kill is too emotionless.

Like "ok fine, u want to know right, ok i dont kill her". I think she lied there. She just want to trap JH to go to cloud 9 while she drop the bombshell. 

If JH is trapped somehow in cloud 9, i wish he will use that reason to break free from YJ, it worries me he is staying to herside for so long. 

@liltash85  After watching yesterday sub episode I still don't think she did it I think it was set up to make it look like she did it.. I tell you back then YJ had plenty of enemies and most likely the main person she was fighting was her half brothers mother She have more then enough reasons to frame YJ as a killer.. I remember when Anna first went public at the end of the episode she was on the phone I don't know who she called but it had something to with Anna.. Now her son is exploiting Anna and trying to turn her into a drug addicted so it could be said like mother like child.. Those pills Anna is taking has nothing to do with what she's suffering from.. I can't wait for JH to bop him one good one..

But I have to admit they never thought she would ever make public that Anna is from and affair but just like it was said she can't be a child from and affair Jsj and Yj wasn't even married when Anna was born so coming out to the world YJ made the right call at this point it don't matter to anyone that Anna was held captive all this time it only matters to Anna.. Brilliant played YJ now she has told the enemies it's your move LOL 

13 hours ago, may2day said:

I think Yoojin’s father, the late Chairman, killed Um Hyerin. I don't believe Yoojin did.

First, my reasons why I think the Chairman did it...

- From the TV interview with Yoojin and Anna, we learn that Um Hyerin used to model for JB Group. And the interviewer lady mentioned that Yoojin was supposed to be studying abroad at that time, and couldn't have met Hyerin... but most likely, the Chairman did. 

- My guess is that the Chairman meets Hyerin and later on, finds out she is having an affair with Jang Sejoon, his daughter’s husband. From Master Song’s conversation with Jeha, we learn that the late Chairman disliked Sejoon and wanted his daughter with someone else. So, knowing that Sejoon used Yoojin for political gain AND had an affair, I’m thinking the late Chairman decided to take action and ordered someone to kill Hyerin.

- By killing Hyerin, the late Chairman could get back at Sejoon for using Yoojin and he’s able to protect JB Group from the affair scandal from coming out. But he did not kill Anna because as Master Song said to Yoojin in the hospital, that even when hunting, there is a certain moral code you should not break. Namely that you can kill the mother, but you should not kill their children. Or in other words, kill an adult who is at fault, but don’t touch their kids who are innocent and have nothing to do with the situation.

@may2day  Now this could be a possibility.. If this the case I think it's more on the lines that the chairman and Anna mother was having and affair and may have felt Sjs and Hyerin had played him and his daughter.. Anna could be the late Chairmans child it would certainly explain my theroy about Yj half brother mother killing Hyerin she did it to stop the inheritence from being split three ways but with YJ out of the picture who to say eliminate Hyrins child that way her son inherits it all.. This could be the very reason Yj kept Anna hidden all this time..  She used this child to protect not only her father but used it against Sjs to get him to do what she wanted by him not knowing it's a win win situation for YJ she gets the man she wanted and hide her dads infidelity.. I bet Anna and Yj are sister and that half brother don't know it..  I have to ask how did the late chairman die ? I can't remember if it was ever mention..

12 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay so YJ full plan is simple ,she tell everyone about SJ and ANNA true and how much she love ANNA  and in the same time spread news and evidences that destroy PARK and the uncle father in the laws , the two powerful people in korea , and all that while  she being with police  and while the public thinking that they Investigation  her , the fact that she will be under  the police  protection and in the same time out of Suspicions about everything's happening

even more ,  she out of her enemy hands leaving ANNA as the only target they going to attack while they thinking that she YJ or  SJ weakness - but they going to do the the thing that YJ want the most - 

so what she want ANNA death ???? or that she the one who going to save her and win JH and everyone pity and trust ????is that even matter ????

okay she was honest with JH that there danger coming but she lies that she " dont know what her enemy going to do next " she had planing everything and everyone just  playing her game without known okay really 

@noona88 So I knew she would put Anna in danger of the other powerful men have them to kill Anna it's called using someone elses sword to get what you want done and thats Annas death.. So this could mean JH is lock inside the mirrow SMH.. I told you she's and evil genius.. That Yj is something else KUDOS.. I'm not praising her as a person I'mpraising how she takes down her opponets.. Those men realoly underestimated her she fights with the best of them better then any man.. I guess Yj has the info on Congressman Park dirty dealings in that country JH was in but just didn't reveal it to him..

So guys I think my theory is spot on it was probably step brother FIL and mother that killed Hyerin..

@valsava  omg why does your theory sound so much true :o I am in shock, I've never thought about it. But one thing that is a question is why SJ acts as Anna's father, if she is YJ's half sister? could it be the actress also lied to him and told him she is his child so she could protect Anna and deceive the people who were after them?

This story is wrong on so many level .. it's so complicated ... the mess is too deep .. I think the writer is putting the blame on Sec Kim head.. YJ is actually an angel.. she is protecting Sec Kim .. sec kim is the real villain but too bad I already hate BOTH .the damaged is done.. YJ and her smirk .. her lust .. everything about her just irk me. I can't stand watching JH getting close to her or work with her .. I can't stand watching JH siding with someone without ethic ... she is true villain (despite being the victim).

The way she zoom in on JH .. OMG .. it is understandable if JH return her romantic feeling ...... but it is clear JH is in love with Anna and don't see her that way .. and for her to lust for her stepdaughter BF is wrong on soooooo many level... 

I hope they don't turn JH into another JSJ .. sacrificing Anna for YJ .. for JH case he is siding YJ  in order to revenge PKS and now sort of believe YJ. By siding YJ and believing in YJ  he is sort of betraying Anna and leaving Anna with an even bigger dragon Samchon... 

He should be with Anna to solvethepuzzle andnot with YJ ... and now YJ is twisting the story .. SHE LOVES ANNA ... ohhh crappp.. and JH will just see it and allow it .. Demmmm If he does nothing to stop YJ .. that means he is contributing to Ann heartache .. not only she was abused and now she will further be branded as the daughter of marriage breaker .. Anna suffering will continue .. Does YJ bothered that all this will hurt Anna?

Like master song said .. The mother is dead .. just leave the poor cub alone .. 

Obviously YJ doesn't has a heart ... does it look like she cares? .. Until eps 13 she has not shown any sign of letting Anna go... She will further torment her .. 

tHE BAD GIRL WIN .. again ... DEMMMMMMMM

Archived