MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still not over ... Ova

My heart is all over the place.. Ova

i don't want them to be over.. Ova.

Jeha get over your nervousness and go over to herr.. Ova

I am watching the 'over' scene.. Over abd over.... Again .. Ova....

Annyeong @nona88 chingu OVER I enjoyed reading your long post OVER

I must say I'm very proud of Yoona and her acting. I'm pleased that she's getting compliments on her acting. I pity her just because shes an idol and a very famous one, that many people condemn her acting when she was confirmed in K2. They always do that each time Yoona was rumored to take up a role in a drama. I hope that now those antis realized their critics are a mistake after watching K2.

Ji Chang Wook....what can I say about him? I love his acting in K2 and yup I also found he's more handsome and manly in K2 too. He's so into his character that every being of him felt the loss of Anna in his nightmare. The way he looked at Anna, the intense hug which he enveloped the whole body of Anna into his strong arms, melted me. The sounds he made when he woke up from the nightmare about Anna's death and when he saw her in front of her. I watched this last scene more than 4 times now. Will watch again later after this post.

Of course Song Yoon Ah's acting rocked. She's a veteran actress and a subaenim in acting, dangyunghaji her acting is right on point. Even LJJ as the bad guy and samchoon, acted his role well. I first saw him acted in A Hundred Year Legacyin 2013 as male lead and i like him. His character then and now is very big difference, what an actor.

I also beginning to like Lee Ye-eun as Mi-ran, at first she's irritating  but gradually I like to see her funny expression. I hope she will be a good eonnie for Anna in K2. I like Anna's house keeper too.

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

the danger things here that 

• JH need to protect ANNA and destroy PARK
  • to destroy PARK he need YJ hand but to protect ANNA he need to face YJ 
  • YJ need to destroy PARK and her brother 
  • ANNA need YJ brother hands now
  • YJ brother need his father in laws hand 
  • father in laws joining hand with PARK 
  • JH hate park and cant join hand with him or help him win 
  • SJ want to save his daughter but he want to win his dream too 
  • ANNA is a tool to destroy YJ but that mean  a tool destroy the father in the same time
  • ANNA love JH but she need to choice to survive or to not join the hand with the person who joining hands with another person who join a hands with JH biggest enemy 

did anyone understand this simple relationships here -i make it easy  but why it look more hard  to me okay dear writer where you taken us here?????? :crazy:

I think the SJ want to save his daughter and becoming president is a way to do so...when he becomes president he will get rid of YJ, at least that is my understanding.

Also, I think Anna knows she can destroy her dad, and because he was so mean to her she just won't bother anymore, specially now that she has a friend and potential lover whom she trusts. I think just wants to get rid of YJ and be free in the end and JH will somehow help her :blush:

Now Park already knows or at least has an idea of who JH is because it was probably him who made the order of putting the blame of Rania's death on someone. So I think he already knows JH's motives at this point. 

And lastly, I think that JH will give up his revenge out of his love for Anna, which would be also a better outcome for him, meaning he has recovered and he can start thinking ahead rather than of the past! Anna is already in his head and heart, you can tell from his nightmare. He is now afraid of losing her so he will do everything he can to keep her by his side.

So reading the text preview, 

we have

1. Anna and JH like each other! :heart::blush:

2. YJ wants to have JH by her side. Uncle wants Anna by his side to use her against YJ. 

3. YJ wants to kill Anna so that she does not have a weakness anymore. So her brother does not have a hold on her and that JH will be by her side :rage:

4. The secretary is jealous of JH's value so she wants to kill JH. 

5. Meaning both JH and Anna are in danger. 

6. Some political rival of YJ and SJ are in their way so they are sending JH to kill him? 

Man will our otp get a break?!!! I fear these events will push them further apart.  :persevere:

15 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I am still not over ... Ova

My heart is all over the place.. Ova

i don't want them to be over.. Ova.

Jeha get over your nervousness and go over to herr.. Ova

I am watching the 'over' scene.. Over abd over.... Again .. Ova....

They clearly want to talk more but they couldn't find the courage to carry on the conversation 

i think uncle is good but being played by his father in law..can see the honesty when he looks at and speak to them at the beach..and dont forget ANNA father also trust him to take ANNA..JH and ANNA is so sweet...waiting for them to confirmed their feeling to each other like a hell to me..so funny when K1 and J4 having kiss scene first...please let JH stay with ANNA and have happy ending

Guest julie721

First Happy weekend Chingu-ya..

I don't know whether I can watch tonight live.. Since I'm on "weekend getaway" So I might be busy at the time episode 10 airs. But, I will be sure to check this thread often..

@klgirl oh yes, of course his red ears were because the weather's cold at that time. When the weather is cold but your heart is warm, your ears would be red. wink.gif

~~~

many want JehAnna Kisseu? Tsk tsk tsk you guys are greedy hahahahaha so running around on the beach, looking pretty even with messy hair OTP, hugging and sweetness overload with walkie-talkie aren't enough? I bet this is your reaction watching last night cliffhanger z5tat.jpg

@SunnySun26 wah that stills of Anna and YJ.. Another YoonA vs YoonAh.. Me like it..

some news about K2:

- the actor playing K1 had interview recently and during interview the actor sing nothing but praise for our OTP personalities in real life... Read translation inside spoiler

Spoiler

8C48C0D0-30D4-48D9-B020-33A1A85F1FBB_zps

Source: http://m.news1.kr/articles/?2809483 translated credit as tagged..

- here another blog posting about knetizen reaction

33A1BABC-59D6-4529-BE4E-4BD62823AB61_zps

source: kkuljaem

I swear I'm so confused with my feelings for YJ JH. Sometimes YJ looks so lonely that I want JH to be there for her and want to protect her as well. BUt then there's also these cute scene of Anna and JH. Gosh, can I just split the man into two? lol 

Look at them!!

tumblr_offte4Lj5c1vi5rrgo4_250.giftumblr_offte4Lj5c1vi5rrgo2_250.gif

c: http://k0mely.tumblr.com/

and Je Ha is the cutest!! look at him pushing K1 away so he could be alone with Anna and falling for her when she's drunk

tumblr_offte4Lj5c1vi5rrgo5_250.giftumblr_offte4Lj5c1vi5rrgo3_250.gif

c: http://k0mely.tumblr.com/

Guest julie721

@notohaterfans your meme's cute.. But you are unfair to mature ladies, guys who into guys etc, who probably would  like Jeha too... It's not only girls.. Ha!!!  :P

Seriously each time JehAnna appears on my screen I say to myself getaroomsmiley.gif hahahaha

Anna seems to like "freeze-move game" so much.. She even sing and dance to a song that inspired by the game.. Maybe this one for Jeha...

8A282D49-7845-40B1-B752-1E9B43F1ABFA_zps

kyaaaa!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: otoookkeee!! my heart is going to explode! hahahah i am dying of happiness! hahahahah ive just watched ep 9 with the sub. my OTP!! omooo i wish plsss writer-nim i want a kiss later in ep 10 hihihihi.

anyway does yj likes k2?? does she have a romantic feeling with him?? when they were talking at cloud9 she said anna is lucky. ah she also said something about she's like raniya, and about the wolves. kinda confuse :blink: well maybe someone already explained it here im going to read your comments right now haha 

when anna ask jeha "did you have a dream?" it reminded me of her "ghost dream aegyo" hahahaha

https://youtu.be/BspcespNuMw 

it starts around 0.55 

Archived