[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna and JH walk in the beach...J4 and K1 follow from behind. 

Anna ask you were shocked right??? JH admit yes I was a little. Anna run and enjoy the beach. 

J4 talking with K1. OMOO...K1 confessing at J4. hahahaha J4 kiss her immediately...K1 pushe her...J4 ask do you not like it...

K1 : I'm a man I should do it....hahahaha and he kiss her.

JH and Anna talking without realizing 2 people behind them kissing hahahaha.

Anna say..I'm not scare I have someone beside me. 

J4 and K1 bickering...run at each other. Anna see them. And tell JH let's do like them...JH hesitating. But Anna force him...she use ice and Ding to make JH chase her. Anna run happily..JH chasing her smiling. They enjoy the beach together

:w00t::lol::PAnna also wanna play "chasing game" after seeing K1 and J4 running after each other. Oh yes, chingu deul, K1 and J4 kissed! A long and hot kiss.

Anna asked JH to play with her but he's reluctant. Still in the end, he ran after Anna and he looked happy.

Samchoon watching them with binocular...smiling...telling that they look together. The maid tell him that you must be really his samchoon, samchoon say of course I am...the maid thanked him. Samchoon said from now on Anna can rely on him too. oowww I know he is one of the bad guy, but sometimes he looks so sincere....this samchoon ia really something.

Dinner time, samchoon ask everyone to sit together with him. JH the last one join them. JH keep watch at Anna. Sachoon watching them. Everyone really have a great night...thanks to samchoon. 

JH alone samchoon come and talk with him. Samchoon know about Anna real story..how come?? But he looks like he care about Anna. 

SJ call samchoon. samchoon show the caller ID. After talk for a while, he pass the phone to JH. SJ talk with JH. About Anna SJ thanked him. SJ is playing baduk with the prosecutor. Is SJ know and inform samchoon????

I'm still not sure if samchoon is the good guy or not but he did tell JH that he is a businessman after all. That means he plan out his strategy to have a hold on YJ. During their chat, JH told samchoon once his business is done, he will leave. Then Samchoon, said what a pity that Anna will be sad.

Did she just made him cool of her cheeks with his hands? :wub:...he's getting ideas looking at her  lips :wub:...and runs hehe

Aigoo...he gave her walkie talkie...will they talk all night long??? :P...better to come to her

Noooo...she comes to him :wub:...he has a nightmare about his ex death

Archived