[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

3 minutes ago, tianaa said:

well for the next ep if Anna wont leave i am really hoping that they have rooftop kiss

Hide contents

jeha-anna_zpsf6yhc14v.jpg

OMG! I laughed so hard at the zoomed in kiss pic! Seriously! Hahahha! I'm with you! I really want more JehAnna scenes and of course *shy* (a kiss too). 

But ouch again for the crying scenes of Anna and JH. They nailed it!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

But that aside, I came to a realization that JH spoke all those words to YJ because seeing Anna cry the way she did was the last straw. When he asks if YJ have ever cried for someone else, I believe he was thinking of Anna weeping for him. And how when he say YJ only knows how hurt but dont think they are hurt too like her, is again due to Anna crying for him. Anna, in his eyes, is weeping for him and he just had to say something aloud to YJ. That scene is really great. Every time i watch JH cry..my gosh i cry too!

Gosh, i need a JH in my life too. He is just so..sweet and cute and handsome :wub:

Same thoughts, chingu! Very well said. :)

2 hours ago, roneddski said:

I think Anna has to be given credits for the way she made those drastic sacrifices for JH and the people around her. Was really surprised when she went as far as calling YJ mother, and then dropping down to her knees to plead with her. The instance where she had to throw away her pride, and momentarily disregard all the anger and hatred towards YJ, as well as taking the mockery and humiliation that came her way. That was not an easy decision for her. And this particularly so after all those questions that must have flooded her mind.. after a previous confrontation with YJ which made her realise that she didn't know about JH as much as she thought: his PSTD, his name being an alias, being unable to leave abroad, Raniya's name, or him being wanted for shooting cilivians.

And when Anna promised to leave in order to safeguard Miran's, housekeeper ahjumma's, and JH's safety, that is as good as giving up her own happiness, and also forsaking the chance for revenge and revealing the murderer behind her mother's death, while putting herself possibly under YJ's scrutiny again. That is a lot of things to throw away for her, so she has to be given credits for her brave decisions.

I completely agree. :) 

Guest julie721
21 hours ago, siddo said:

Spoiler

@your highness and @nona88: 

If you're talking about a particular comment from a particular YJ fan on a particular site please mention it in your post or complain/vent out your anger there, no need to bring it here in soopmi. That's what you're doing. What's the need to post it on soopmi where none of the comments which made you angry were written and why to paint every YJ fan in the same picture. If anyone here has made to you question their morals highlight it and question him/her. Why to generalise every YJ fan?

& @youhighness:  Yes I written that 'new low' because you questioned the morals of the people who like YJ? Aren't you going far with that? You questioned us and why can’t I reply? Why are you writing here as if we're one of those writing all that stuff on Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and other sites? Why are you thinking that we're the ones behind posting all that. All your post look like that you're taunting the fans of YJ here on soompi just for some random comment you saw/read on some other site! You're generalising every YJ fan on this site to be the same as those whose comments made you hurt. Stop with this generalising and please be specific in your post about YJ fans!

And this - I have a 1 year niece who is more mature than this

Wow, so you're gonna question my maturity level? Seriously? I don't need this, you know. This is really upsetting. Ah! Now personally attacking me too. Way to insult a person on a media site for just liking a character…..

@anipanch: Exactly. I have the same reasons to like YJ as you mentioned. None of us here are condoning her evil actions. But no matter how many times you tell them. They will behave the same and attack you personally, question your morals, question your matureness etc.etc.  I'm really tired of all this. :/

____

I might not drop this drama but thinking of quitting this forum. Drama is still watchable but the comments here, nope not anymore. Just hurtful and insensitive. Today was the limit.

@siddo I don't know if you dropping this forum already or you still got a chance to read my reply. Been wanting to give reaction to you, but honestly I was going back and forth considering whether should or should not. soompi, or other internet sites are public media darling. Many people come from different background, characters, educations, gender, economics, knowledges, experiences, and understanding. It's okay to have different opinion, or question ones opinion, or even having words war. But in the end when agreements aren't settled then let it go and just agree to disagree. 

the bold part: Discussing about how other k2 fans reaction from other sites is a common thing darling. Both parties: JehAnna and JeJin did it before and we might do it again in the future. And it's a very normal procedure in every discussion forum. Just like we take screencaps of tweet, tumblr, pic etc. it's called references/sources/comparison/materials. So don't take it to heart and being sensitive that these mean as directed to you or JeJin team here. If you feel it didn't suit you and you didnt do it, why bother? It didn't tag you personally, then I believe it was never mean personally attacking you dear. The words feel offensive because you make it offensive. The words means nothing if you don't feel like that 

The italics partThe point of meeting in an Internet forum is not to forcefully convert ones opinion, but to have healthy discussion. But when it can't be resolved, all parties still can't find one conclusion, the last thing to do is agree to disagree. You love and like YJ character because you have your reasons, and those who doesn't like her have theirs too. I can see you're very passionate person. That's great. That's why some might  reply to you in the same intensities to match yours. The thing is, when you write in such pasionate style, you have to be ready to digest the same style reaction directed to you. If you can get irritated reading some of similar writing style as yours darling, then big chances other can be irritated too.

5 hours ago, feima said:

@julie721 - I am becoming your fan.  You showed me that you were dearly missed as I enjoyed reading your posts as much as I love The K2 drama.  *bows with thumbs up*

You becoming my fans??? But @feima what I need is worshippers *YJ style lololol* or what I need more is a BF like Jeha...(me right now running away from feima) giphy.gif

@nona88 @vangsweetie637 you too? That scenes affect me so much, I can't help always get emotional watching it. Such beautiful scene. The actors both successfully conveyed the emotion. it's raw, beautiful, heartbreaking.. Gosh.. Simply shoot through your heart. brilliant

Anyeong chinggus,:blush:

Any news of when preview is coming?Or even stills?I decided to join you guys at the very last minute ..As i saw fan wars all over social media on Jeha-Anna & Jeha-Madam.....Holll! Its worse than fans crying over Moon Lovers ending last week:anguished:..I enjoy reading long comments here,i think the longest comments among kdrama threads??IS from K2 Topics:)..Anyway,i hope i'm not too late here..Let's hope writer Nim will give us satisfying ending!:grin:

On 07/11/2016 at 7:04 PM, YourHighness . said:

Hide contents

So JeHa hired two assassins to kill his new love Anna? Where did he get the money? Did YJ pay him? :lol: Just kidding you guys, please don't believe this and panic. It's clearly fake. Such delusions. :astonished:

Wow..the level of pettiness. Sorry but this is seriously so funny.:lol: The desperation.:lol: And then some people question our maturity and talk about respect and say our comments are a new low when we question them over such things. :lol: LOL, I can't stop laughing, seriously. I have a 1 year neice who is more mature than this. :rolleyes:

I totally don't get it .. writer painted her black from the start ... he never hinted that YJ capable of feeling remorse    (except of course only with JH)

There was no beating around the bush, we know it .. and Anna is JH sweetheart ...  of course he will protect Anna ... and JH never hinted he has any feeling at all toward YJ (yes he has chemistry with SYA (I dun see it) .. oh heck he has chemistry with anything and everything)... I believe I read so many comment by jejin shipper that they know Anna is the end game .. so why the complain now? ..  Why complain when JH is taking Anna side? 

YJ IS THE VILLAIN .. whether we like it or not (writer never hinted otherwise. She even has the intention to discard her most loyal PA. This is enough proof how she value people). 

No matter how bad the plot or how messed up it is .. one thing is clear ..Writer has written YJ as the villain .. she was a victim.before and now she is the villain .. loud and clear .. 

I wonder what jejin shipper expect JH to do... Help YJ to send Anna to spain .. forget Anna .. continue to support YJ, fall in love, kiss YJ and save her?

Forget all the thing YJ did to Anna?..

Don't blame the writer when you are the one that read too much in between the line .. 

Don't blame the writer when you are the one that decide to turn a blind eyes toward YJ evil deeds..

Don't blame the writer if you chose to see the chemistry (I don't see anything from JH side) ...

Don't blame the writer when you are the one that decided you know best YJ character..

and I will eat my word if somehow the writer is crazy enough to flip JH character ... we have 2 more eps to go .. who know writer may just make JH suddenly forget about saving Anna and start to see the real YJ ..and decided .. YJ is the victim .. she has to be saved  . forget Anna

I'm so sad when Je Ha and Yoo Jin are no longer friends. I hope at least writer-nim will let Je Ha support Yoo Jin one more time in Cloud 9, one more time together fight against SungWoon and Gwan Soo. But from text preview, it seems not happen :( For me, if Je Ha leaves Yoo Jin alone with opponents, somehow writer ruin the character of Je Ha :(  

6 minutes ago, Trung Vũ said:

I'm so sad when Je Ha and Yoo Jin are no longer friends. I hope at least writer-nim will let Je Ha support Yoo Jin one more time in Cloud 9, one more time together fight against SungWoon and Gwan Soo. But from text preview, it seems not happen :( For me, if Je Ha leaves Yoo Jin alone with opponents, somehow writer ruin the character of Je Ha :(  

where is the text preview 

can you share it with me ? 

21 minutes ago, Trung Vũ said:

I'm not sure though. You don't have to worry. JH's nature is to protect ANYONE when his or her life is at risk. So I'm sure he will still save YJ if her life is in danger (e.g. for the next episode). JH is not the type to leave anyone for the sake of making sure he's alive. 

Also, you can still expect that both YJ and JH team-up. I do think it is still possible depending on the situation.

BUT you cannot count on him to side w/ YJ when Anna's life is at risk and when YJ is the source of that risk. That is a COMPLETELY different issue. 

As to what happened in ep. 14, I do not think it ruined JH's character. For me, it was pretty consistent with JH's character. 

JH has been consistently like that when it affects Anna, you always get some spontaneous reaction from him, especially when it comes to Anna's welfare. So I was expecting that from him.

And he has always been blunt towards YJ. Remember he frankly said it point blank to YJ that she was not different from PGS? So it's no surprise to me really. :)

And about not being friends. Well, first, JH was just telling the truth. So I can't fault him for that. Second, she is not asking for a friend really. Or my guess she has a different idea or concept of "friendship." You see YJ knew how important Anna is to JH. But YJ continues to bother Anna, in any way she wants. So, don't you think it's also a betrayal of friendship when YJ asked her stepbrother to do something about the ahjumma, J4, and K1 and send Anna abroad? Is that what you expect from the so-called "friendship"?

They maybe partners in crime, I guess.

10 minutes ago, Trung Vũ said:

I believe JH will save YJ AGAIN next ep .. he is there with YJ.. or may be YJ will be the human shield for JH . 

May be JH will break down and cry watching YJ sacrificing herself for him and make him realize he is YJ true love *shudder*

Maybe he will forget about Anna (for awhile) .. 

There is a lot of maybes .. :D

Him saving/working with YJ is the same as him abandoning Anna  .. I will be dissapointed with writer .. 

YJ hates Anna.. YJ wants to separate Anna and JH .. is this acceptable to you? .. 

Hello chinggu...

I decided to write here, I'm a big fans of CYJ. For me, she is a tough woman model. She is smart, super smart. And she also a loyal lover type. I love how the writer potray her in this drama. Nice to know you all dear chingu, I will enjoy reading ur discussion here. Thank u guys ^^ :smile:

47 minutes ago, crazynoona10 said:

Anyeong chinggus,:blush:

Any news of when preview is coming?Or even stills?I decided to join you guys at the very last minute ..As i saw fan wars all over social media on Jeha-Anna & Jeha-Madam.....Holll! Its worse than fans crying over Moon Lovers ending last week:anguished:..I enjoy reading long comments here,i think the longest comments among kdrama threads??IS from K2 Topics:)..Anyway,i hope i'm not too late here..Let's hope writer Nim will give us satisfying ending!:grin:

Oh LOL really? Our topic has the longest posts? :lol: I guess we discuss a lot. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I totally don't get it .. writer painted her black from the start ... he never hinted that YJ capable of feeling remorse    (except of course only with JH)

There was no beating around the bush, we know it .. and Anna is JH sweetheart ...  of course he will protect Anna ... and JH never hinted he has any feeling at all toward YJ (yes he has chemistry with SYA (I dun see it) .. oh heck he has chemistry with anything and everything)... I believe I read so many comment by jejin shipper that they know Anna is the end game .. so why the complain now? ..  Why complain when JH is taking Anna side? 

YJ IS THE VILLAIN .. whether we like it or not (writer never hinted otherwise. She even has the intention to discard her most loyal PA. This is enough proof how she value people). 

No matter how bad the plot or how messed up it is .. one thing is clear ..Writer has written YJ as the villain .. she was a victim.before and now she is the villain .. loud and clear .. 

I wonder what jejin shipper expect JH to do... Help YJ to send Anna to spain .. forget Anna .. continue to support YJ, fall in love, kiss YJ and save her?

Forget all the thing YJ did to Anna?..

Don't blame the writer when you are the one that read too much in between the line .. 

Don't blame the writer when you are the one that decide to turn a blind eyes toward YJ evil deeds..

Don't blame the writer if you chose to see the chemistry (I don't see anything from JH side) ...

Don't blame the writer when you are the one that decided you know best YJ character..

and I will eat my word if somehow the writer is crazy enough to flip JH character ... we have 2 more eps to go .. who know writer may just make JH suddenly forget about saving Anna and start to see the real YJ ..and decided .. YJ is the victim .. she has to be saved  . forget Anna

Like I said before the only way the writer redeems YJ is if pigs dance wearing a tiny pink tutu in the show. I am not at all thinking about it. Her end is near. :D I am looking forward to seeing her get punished for all her evil deeds.

And totally agree with you about blaming the writer for something the viewers made up in their head. It's like your mom telling you she is making pudding but you expecting a cake and then being angry and disappointed at her for serving you pudding. Everything was crystal clear from the start, it's not the writers fault that some misinterpreted the loveline.

Waiting for any new BTS, preview or still or anything to keep me from longing this drama... i cannot wait for the next episode... aaaaa..  i'm going crazy waiting :blink:... aaaa...otoke ... dont fight chingus coz what we need is togetherness loving this drama. yup, i like Anna together with Je Ha, not leaving Korea bcoz of YJ said. they reunited at the end of drama?? No no no, it's no for me;)

6 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

Guys, one of the twists in K2. Open at your own risk.

Hide contents

Noooooooooo not my dear Master Song oh please don't let it be him or if it is him then let him be the witness only.

@YourHighness . Like I said before the only way the writer redeems YJ is if pigs dance wearing a tiny pink tutu in the show. I am not at all thinking about it. Her end is near. :D I am looking forward to seeing her get punished for all her evil deeds.

LOL I am so tempted that YJ can redeem just to see that scene ^pigs dancing in their pink tutus^  OMO you just made my waiting more brighter!!!!:grin:

34 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

Guys, maybe one of the twists in K2? Open at your own risk. Or should I delete this? 

Hide contents

Spoiler

Interesting but I am confused. YJ is there in the room and so is Anna being held by Master Song but she saw her mom dead when she entered the room. Didn't YJ visit the room before UHR died? Boy this is confusing. :lol:

13 minutes ago, feima said:

@YourHighness . Like I said before the only way the writer redeems YJ is if pigs dance wearing a tiny pink tutu in the show. I am not at all thinking about it. Her end is near. :D I am looking forward to seeing her get punished for all her evil deeds.

LOL I am so tempted that YJ can redeem just to see that scene ^pigs dancing in their pink tutus^  OMO you just made my waiting more brighter!!!!:grin:

Hahaha...glad to have made your waiting a bit bearable. ;)

so YJ had the pills in her hand?  Safe to assume she push it into UHR's mouth?

I think UHR is the only person she has ever killed with her own hands, hence her reluctance to kill Anna could be a possibility. Btw, does look like Master Song lol..

i thought this was funny

And a huge spoiler here

Archived