[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are little details within a drama that you just have to bypass because they only serve to setup the characteristics of a particular character/scene and it does not necessarily have a very significant importance that would affect the plot. If you criticize every little detail, you would be criticizing nothing at all.

3 hours ago, meh2222 said:
  4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

even though the director has ruled out a love line between JH-YJ, i cant help but still think that YJ does (and i wont use to word love) but YJ does have some attraction to JH (it may not be romantic attraction) but definitely some attachment to JH. Because if she never or doesnt have, she would not be seeing and treating him like that. JH's relationship with Anna wouldnt bother her so much if to her JH was nobody. So i am sure there is some form of attachment there.

Like JH said it could be that she sees him as someone she wishes to own, make into her slave (which can sometimes be seen as a form of 'love, in a distorted way).

What do you all think? @YourHighness .@meh2222@julie721

okay can i answer you even when you didn't ask for me  to answer :pensive:

first really thanks for keeping open new talking and interesting one( you one of my hero here who trying to help me out right? :tongue:)

i don't care what the PD said , it clear that the writer gave another answer about that in ep 14 , he make even the chief say that she have romance feeling to him and all even her talking " love cant be share" like the same line she said to UHM , so the writer gave his finally answer that she has romance feeling or at least she feeling for him like she felt for SJ in the past ( okay i think the writer was nicely correct the PD after he go out and talk about his view and not the writer view - he don't let people affect his plan in the story and like that from the writer ) 

and about if what YJ feel  can be called love or not it hard to say , she sure don't know how to love person in normal way but she trying to control and own him , but i think all what she know ( as everybody i think that she needed to hear that from JH to get that , that she wrong and loving person isnt like this it just trying to own him )

about what she did to ANNA i think we can say that YJ did to ANNA the same that KIM was trying to do to JH 

no one can deny that KIM love YJ so much , she did so many things to here and was in her side all times but she didnt like that YJ care or interesting or love (or whatever you can  call it ) more in JH , so tried to ride of him and even kill him , 

YJ did the same she helped JH and gave him special care but she didn't like he loving ANNA more so she tried to send her away even if that break his heart 

that not love we say that wrong 

even when KIM thing that she did that cause she love for YJ and care for her , she was wrong cause that  not what YJ want 

and even YJ can think she did that for her love and care for JH , that was wrong cause that not what he want 

when KIM tried to kill JH , YJ said to her that she will kill her even when she did so many thing  to her and was in her side and never tried to betrayed her ( but YJ see her trying to take JH from her as a big crime )

and  when YJ take ANNA from him , it normal that he feel angry ( if he was like her he should just kill her easy for that)

so yes she love him , but in her wrong way as much as KIM like YJ as god and want to keep her to herself 

YJ said to KIM " if you feeling like this for me you have to understand my feeling for JH"

but she never said that to herself " if i am feeling like that to JH then i should understand his feeling for ANNA " ( why people like it when she did and answer kim like this and didnt love when JH make her realize that what she dong isnt love but trying to own him for herself only and that she never understand other feeling and pain )

so as JH said she think people can love and have happiness as much as there place in life so since she more power then them she thoughts she can make that different view about the same things - and we don't see that love and even JH didn't see that love , she need help , she really cant see what wrong even when she answer the same line  to KIM before ( but when it come to her feeling she stop seeing anything also) 

I just find the comments in DB funny and irritating at times.. I get it the subway scene was really unnecessary and I hate the writers for executing such display of PPL on a supposedly dramatic scene, ( in all fairness, if it was a CF advertisement he would have nailed it) , Anyway, what I find funny is that they question the clean white dress shirt on JH after the surgery? Has it not even crossed their minds that they might have put a new shirt on him?  Gosh, JH just had undergone a surgery, the surgical site should be kept free from dirt or whatnot , hence they put on a new shirt, who would put a blood soiled shirt on a newly operated person? It's not rocket science, you dont have to be in medical field to know this, it is common sense.. 

1 hour ago, MindfulL said:

There are little details within a drama that you just have to bypass because they only serve to setup the characteristics of a particular character/scene and it does not necessarily have a very significant importance that would affect the plot. If you criticize every little detail, you would be criticizing nothing at all.

So true. A drama cannot be flawless. And a drama cannot make everyone happy. Some people will always find something lacking. You just have to enjoy and let go of the little things.

1 hour ago, ashvaugn said:

I just find the comments in DB funny and irritating at times.. I get it the subway scene was really unnecessary and I hate the writers for executing such display of PPL on a supposedly dramatic scene, ( in all fairness, if it was a CF advertisement he would have nailed it) , Anyway, what I find funny is that they question the clean white dress shirt on JH after the surgery? Has it not even crossed their minds that they might have put a new shirt on him?  Gosh, JH just had undergone a surgery, the surgical site should be kept free from dirt or whatnot , hence they put on a new shirt, who would put a blood soiled shirt on a newly operated person? It's not rocket science, you dont have to be in medical field to know this, it is common sense.. 

LOL Same. I have stopped reading the comments there now. They just make me:rolleyes:

And the shirt thing was obvious. He got a new one. Why would they clean it and make him wear the same one when he's in the JSS HQ, the home of the bodyguards where EVERYONE wears white? :lol: That was common sense. I couldn't believe people were dissing that. Any excuse to hate, I guess. :lol:

4 hours ago, miriamdream2 said:

Spoiler

Correct me if I am wrong, it was stated by YJ (she is lying *itch - so her words do not count I guess) but even master Song said to JH that YJ was SEDUCED by SJ. Being the book worm she was she had no "chance" once playboy like SY went AFTER HER, and yes she did feel in love with him. (Then again it could be YJ "forced and blackmail" even master Song to say this to JH... one can never know with this woman...right?) But, let us just take it (for the argument sake) that master Song was not forced to say that...in that case it was not YJ that saw his face for the first time and had "Love is the moment" moment and then went all Braidzilla on him ruining everything and everyone in his life in order to - have him all for herself. What is the difference? For me, huge difference. It was SJ that started this entire mess from the day he saw "better cache of the day" thinking he will have easy time controlling and using YJ just like he did with UMR.

Bc SJ is manipulator of mass proportion, it is painted pretty obvious in the show, and I am not even talking about all this election business, what I mean is his way of "controlling" UMR and young YJ and more importantly - even Anna. Anna (up to 13th ep) is completely "brainwashed" by her "angelic" dad that loves her but cannot be with her - bc of his devil wife. I get it, it was YJ that held her captive, but my problem with her behavior was that she NEVER blames her dad... for anything. He was someone who can never do any wrong. One can say she was a child and was traumatized by the death of her mother, so she put all her hopes in her father

...how much contact did she have with her dad as a kid? ...she knew that her father was married to another women, she know that her mother was drinking and popping pills bc her father will not come to them and is staying with her legal wife, she even know that her father did not love her wife? (I guess those three had great time laughing behind YJ back on this account) but still, all she see...is her GREAT DAD...that as long YJ is "out of the picture" will come to her and they will have a "perfect family life" ...the only thing stopping this from happening is YJ. Even when she is dragged back to Korea and see her "great" father in the same house, see him "ignore" her even doe he knows she is finally here...she still has no problems with him?!? It is still...all...ok...daddy loves me...must be that "devil" made him not come to my room.

People ALWAYS have the choice...so did YJ, and she "choose" to be what she is today. Or by saying ppl have "No choice" but to do what they are forced to do...it would also imply YJ had "no choice" and is not to blame for her part in "killing" UMR or anyone else for that matter....bc SJ/her father made her that way?!? Or all this "no choice" rule only works when we are talking about ... everyone else - but YJ? I like YJ character precisely bc she made her choice and lives by it! Murderess evil witch? ...SO. BE. IT! SJ had made his choice years ago... to use anyone and anything to get - what he wants... his "heart to heart" talk even after all he said about UMR with Anna is prove of that. He wants to have his cake and eat it to... blaming YJ for everything in his life and at the same time reaping all the benefits of being her husband. He is ...sorry? Yea right, he is sorry - he got cut ...nothing else. His only miscalculation in life was going after YJ, he saw her from a mile away and picket her as an "easy target" ... young inexperience innocent woman with massive daddy issues and starve for love and someone to belong...but the women had something he never expected, her pride...and lifetime worth of bitterness to pay back to someone for.

One of YJ biggest sin in life was being born a woman and daring do live in a "man world". Plying their game and beating them in their own game, time and time again. Bc let's face it, if she was a man ppl would probably applaud her "ability"...but she is woman so she is evil murders witch of the seven seas...

And let me beat to your favorite - do-you-not-know/care-she-had-that-innocent-old-couple-in-ep1-killed? She should be burn at stake for that! blacko-emoticon-17.gif...I swear if I have to read that line one more time....LOL

...YES I KNOW

... and...

I. DO. NOT. CARE.! blacko-emoticon-13.gif

This is one of the reasons I am on this "devil advocate" band wagon for YJ from day one. There was a great line from YJ that sums it up the best for me... WHAT is it that kills the person? The bullet? The gun? Or the person ...pulling the trigger? Was it YJ that "order" the kill... or SJ that "requested" the kill? Or the person that - did the killing? What is the difference btw the three? I am not trying to me smart here but I am genially interested on ppl pov on this...bc THIS kill is something that has pretty much condemned YJ as called blooded killer from day one....but I never saw/read anyone saying anything about SJ involvement in this? Is it bc he is the "victim" of YJ...so he had "no choice" but to make that call.

... and believe me when I say, he is not sleeping with all those women bc he wants to, or even worse bc he likes it?...God forbid... it is all YJ fault that he has to degrade himself like this time and time again....just to "protect himself"... the women is such delusion wamp that would "jump his bones" any minute she saw him unless he sleeps with other women all the time so she will start to "dislike" him.... bc let's face it... Once this woman sets her sits on a man... she will eat him alive...wife or girlfriend? Who cares...she will kill them all...just to have the object of her desire...HE is the real victim in all of this...do you ppl not know he cries himself to sleep every night for his poor inocent daughter that is held captive by his wife...so all he does is think about her day in day out...for her...he can sacrifice everything for her...

...and try as he maid he could never break free from her grasp, she is the one forcing him to be the president to... he must be the president to "protect" his daughter, otherwise he would take his daughter and live his peaceful life...in some village in  Spain (bc let's face it...if his daughter spend last 14 years being held captive in that country... the first thing she would do once she become free of YJ and that place...would be to - move right back to that very same country?!?!..There is no other place on this Earth...but Korean...and Spain for her to pick to live and have her bones buried)

LOL... the level of disgust I feel for his character is something that can never even be put in words... and for ppl to time and time again "overlook" his part in all this is and put all the blame on only YJ bc he is "a father" so he had "no choice" but to comply to JY threat is the thing I found most ridicules thing of all.

sorry for  cutting your post it okay to see thing from other side trust me 

you right about that from what MR SONG say that may be true that it SJ fault on that point of using both UHM and even YJ , YJ said  to he used even UHM who loved him , i think we will never know for sure till the writer decide to show us what happen in the past so it open road to everything , there SJ saying and YJ saying and so many other saying , i think it normal in life that everyone see the other is fault and think of himself as victim and that no one know the full story as long as we hear it from just one side 

i agree before  with the thought that YJ may did the same with UHM as she did with ANNA  not cause i want to blame YJ about everything ( trust me, SJ still number one on my black list no matter what ) but i said i agree cause from my thinking that maybe the writer trying  to show the past using the present and that his massage to show us how YJ and SJ make both grave mistakes in the past that why they both ended like this , but this happen again with ANNA  and JH and they prove that they can have  another way and that the way SJ and YJ choice wasn't the only way 

but i admit it all my thinking about understanding the writer and his hints but it never a sure things , cause the writer keep gave us different hints that why everyone get different understand ( it his fault since he was smart enough to write a work that keep us interesting and confuse in the same  time:tongue: ) so we will never now until he say his final  words ( and if he choice to not say it we going to keep fighting even after the drama end :pensive: not like i don't like our fighting here:heart:)

and trust me i love everything you said about SJ , i never see him as innocent about what he did i write so many time he the one who asked his wife to take care of things many times and he know that taken care mean killing, he the animal who cant control himself in front of women and he the one who sold his soul for his greed and he the worst father ever ( that why i kept saying from ep 1 till now that he number one on my hate list even when YJ keep doing all that evil things , he still has his share on fault )

yeh YJ not victim and neither SJ is a victim , i like your post you point that , YJ not the only pure evil her and i agree with you that SJ and YJ ended here cause they both make their own choices in life ,and i totally with you on that point from day one and even if the writer say that YJ was the one who make UHM leave in the past and she take SJ from her ( i am saying even if )  that will still dont change my view of SJ or see him as victim he totally not , cause in the end he really choice money and power and not like JH fight for his love - so even on the worst plot against YJ he still evil and wrong and have his number 1 on my hate list ( okay i write so many time about why i hate and cant forgave him so i shouldn't  back to that again ,trust me i feel  bad talking about him with so many hate from the first week :innocent: ) 

One of YJ biggest sin in life was being born a woman and daring do live in a "man world". Plying their game and beating them in their own game, time and time again. Bc let's face it, if she was a man ppl would probably applaud her "ability"...but she is woman so she is evil murders witch of the seven seas...

So much truth in this words! :heart: I'm 100% sure she would've gotten a lot less hate if YJ was a man...

19 minutes ago, anipanch said:

So much truth in this words! :heart: I'm 100% sure she would've gotten a lot less hate if YJ was a man...

no i hate SJ from day one and he a man 

that not true i think i will hate YJ more as man since i don't have to feel sorry for her just cause she a women like me:joy:

just joking  her character is great no matter if she man or women and sure SYN had make her more great by her great acting but YJ character is great cause the writer write her as a great and new evil personality that why she make us hate her sometime , feel pity sometimes and even love and respect her smart and evil mind

do you know how many time i write that i am in love with her evil and smart mind that i cant stop respect it even when she using it to make evil thing that make me want to kill her ( that why she great ,i hate everything she do but i still so waiting to see her next move and her next plan ) 

so no even if she was born as a man she the same a great and layer character ( i think the writer make her women to make it more easy to pity her so she will not be the evil person who everyone want to kill from the first ep , he write her to be interesting one so we can love watching her for 16 eps even when she do evil things ,  even the people who hate her still  like her scene ,cause it great and well written one )

6 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

Is that the USB? If it's yes, then only the doctor and Captain Seo that know about it. 

Where? JH buried it in the grass. He doesn't have it on him.

Also sorry to people trying to victimize CYJ now by claiming she's a woman. :rolleyes: But if she had been a man then the character would have gotten hate from the start and not the pedestal of Queen/King while being applauded for all the evil deeds. Also the character having feelings for a younger(male or female) lead would have led to disgust and bashing and not a fan following of people hoping for a sudden kiss. :lol:Look how SW and PKS are being treated. They are vilified while YJ is celebrated for her evilness. :lol:

She had it way easier because she is a woman.

12 hours ago, siddo said:

And about JH using the USB as an 2nd email to keep himself and Anna safe from her, lol.  Dude, she's the very reason you have Anna in your life. You were Jeha, ex mercenary criminal wanted by interpol. She made you K2, gave you new identity and new chance at life. Then came in your new love...Anna. The woman you want to protect. She herself gave you Anna to protect. Sure she made a deal in exchange of your work. But she gave you all this, is the truth. You worked for her and didn't betrayed her. So at least trust her to protect you and your girlfriend while all this happens. She deserves that much at least.

I would have to politely diasgree with you on this.  First and foremost JH does not owe YJ anything.. true enough it was YJ who gave him a new identity. But he NEVER asked for it.. it was YJ way of repaying him because he saved her life from the crash.  Secondly, he also did not beg to be part of JSS, it was YJ who offered him the JOB, and both formed an alliance to reach a common goal and that is to destroy PKS ; JH to avenge Rania and YJ for her political gain.. both are aware they are using each other's capability for personal gain.. so again JH owes her nothing..I actually never considered him working for YJ, because he have been consistent on saying that he is not a Slave to YJ. 

I am sorry but I dont find the logic on the bolded sentence.. i dont see anywhere in the drama that YJ is protecting them.. maybe just JH.. or maybe I could be wrong. And writer suddenly twist this in the end, but we will see. 

I dont get that JH is being criticized now of the words thrown to her in ep 14. The man spoke the truth, and as the famous saying goes: TRUTH HURTS . Look at YJ face when he heard him saying that to her. A look of embarrassment that the person she felt a connection with were able to see through her deepest self and felt animosity on her character. And maybe had just realized that the man in front of her is speaking the truth.. she is so selfish and always pitied herself, always blamed  others from her past for what she is right now, never really realized that she made the choice, and hence She is a product of her own CHOICES, She Has let her PAST defined her.. why is that JH is being bashed of speaking harsh truth to her but they are fine with YJ speaking harsh words to Anyone.. they say they don't justify her deeds, but criticizing JH for his spoken truth is what I call a defensive act.. I understand the frustration if you are a fan of her character, but the defense mechanism her fans used MOSTLY IN OTHER SITES are way too obvious and immature.. 

2 hours ago, anipanch said:

@siddo ah don't waste your time, just accept that, we YJ fans are amoral, people killing approving sociopaths :D

...and brave enough to say what you want not just going with the flow...and ready to be at very best ignored ;)

Brings some difference...

5 hours ago, ashvaugn said:

Exactly! It has to be a new shirt and he was at cloud 9...not that strange that they didn't put hospital clothes on him. Btw, was it really Chief Yoo who operated on him. I thought I made a mistake but it looked like him. Is he a medic too? :blink:

22 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Exactly! It has to be a new shirt and he was at cloud 9...not that strange that they didn't put hospital clothes on him. Btw, was it really Chief Yoo who operated on him. I thought I made a mistake but it looked like him. Is he a medic too? :blink:

I found that really strange too. This is one example of writer's inconsistencies  with delivering minor details to the viewers. But since I am one of the few who does not like to nitpick every single detail.. I am going to forgive him with this one, I just hope it will be explained to us, but if not, I would not mind, coz it does not really matter, there are bigger issues that need to be dealt with the 2 remaining episodes..  

Posting from San Antonio, Texas ya'll!! Yes even on vacay I am watching my crack drama.

So, we got more background from the episodes. Previously, YJ said she regretted introducing UHR and Director Go - that they met because of her.  She was supposedly referring to Anna's father Director Go but in reality, she meant UHR and JSJ.  What does this mean? The writer is insinuating that JSJ and YJ actually met first.  My Master Song told JH that SJ pursued bookworm YJ and she fell for him.  I bet UHR was a surprise that JSJ didn't factor into his plans.  JSJ was only partially lying when he gave the history behind their relationship.  He met UHR while they both worked at JB Group, fell in love with her and had a relationship with her.  At this point in time, YJ had also fallen in love with JSJ but she ended up as the third wheel. JSJ was arrested and jailed after which UHR deserted him.

Now, I'm speculating that YJ took advantage of this situation and somehow got in between them, forcing UHR to go the States, marry Director Go and have Anna.   Did UHR leave JSJ because YJ said she would save him?  Did YJ offer UHR the same deal that she made with Anna? I wouldn't put it past her.  YJ said that UHR didn't know she was pregnant when she left JSJ and married Director Go.  That has the ring of truth.  

Director Go was abusive so her marriage failed and she returned to Korea with Anna in tow.  At this point in time, YJ was playing happy housewife with JSJ, got a nasty shock when it came to light that UHR was back with a child and stealing her hubby from her.  YJ who had stubbornly refused to give up JSJ, alienated her father and got the boot from her family.  All to be betrayed yet again by JSJ and her friend (?) UHR.  She had loved him and made sacrifices for a man who never loved her in the first place.

I wish I could really feel sorry for her but I don't and can't.  Most of the misery is of her own choosing, from her pride and refusal to give up.  Loving a man is not justification to make decisions that ultimately lead to murder.  The time to stop was when she had to give up so much of herself to keep a man by her side.

7 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay can i answer you even when you didn't ask for me  to answer :pensive:

first really thanks for keeping open new talking and interesting one( you one of my hero here who trying to help me out right? :tongue:)

i don't care what the PD said , it clear that the writer gave another answer about that in ep 14 , he make even the chief say that she have romance feeling to him and all even her talking " love cant be share" like the same line she said to UHM , so the writer gave his finally answer that she has romance feeling or at least she feeling for him like she felt for SJ in the past ( okay i think the writer was nicely correct the PD after he go out and talk about his view and not the writer view - he don't let people affect his plan in the story and like that from the writer ) 

and about if what YJ feel  can be called love or not it hard to say , she sure don't know how to love person in normal way but she trying to control and own him , but i think all what she know ( as everybody i think that she needed to hear that from JH to get that , that she wrong and loving person isnt like this it just trying to own him )

about what she did to ANNA i think we can say that YJ did to ANNA the same that KIM was trying to do to JH 

no one can deny that KIM love YJ so much , she did so many things to here and was in her side all times but she didnt like that YJ care or interesting or love (or whatever you can  call it ) more in JH , so tried to ride of him and even kill him , 

YJ did the same she helped JH and gave him special care but she didn't like he loving ANNA more so she tried to send her away even if that break his heart 

that not love we say that wrong 

even when KIM thing that she did that cause she love for YJ and care for her , she was wrong cause that  not what YJ want 

and even YJ can think she did that for her love and care for JH , that was wrong cause that not what he want 

when KIM tried to kill JH , YJ said to her that she will kill her even when she did so many thing  to her and was in her side and never tried to betrayed her ( but YJ see her trying to take JH from her as a big crime )

and  when YJ take ANNA from him , it normal that he feel angry ( if he was like her he should just kill her easy for that)

so yes she love him , but in her wrong way as much as KIM like YJ as god and want to keep her to herself 

YJ said to KIM " if you feeling like this for me you have to understand my feeling for JH"

but she never said that to herself " if i am feeling like that to JH then i should understand his feeling for ANNA " ( why people like it when she did and answer kim like this and didnt love when JH make her realize that what she dong isnt love but trying to own him for herself only and that she never understand other feeling and pain )

so as JH said she think people can love and have happiness as much as there place in life so since she more power then them she thoughts she can make that different view about the same things - and we don't see that love and even JH didn't see that love , she need help , she really cant see what wrong even when she answer the same line  to KIM before ( but when it come to her feeling she stop seeing anything also) 

oh dear sorry dear i forgot to ask you ask well! 

haha well, ha i am genuinely curious about the matter so i asked, it is thanks to you all for replying me to keep the pot stirring :D

there is this possibility that YJ's love is not seen our the tradtional sense of nvenction 'love' her love, is more of a possession. But to perhaps the Chief and Sec Kim what they see YJ doing is what they also see as love? 

I think to Anna and othersthey dont see YJ loving JH, they see it as possession. So perhaps to the different groups of people, their own perception of love also distorts how they see YJ's acions towards JH. WOW i sound like a professor HAHA!! 

Indeed she simply sees happiness and ove as things to possess and claim rather than to actually comes naturally. 

4 hours ago, ashvaugn said:

I would have to politely diasgree with you on this.  First and foremost JH does not owe YJ anything.. true enough it was YJ who gave him a new identity. But he NEVER asked for it.. it was YJ way of repaying him because he saved her life from the crash.  Secondly, he also did not beg to be part of JSS, it was YJ who offered him the JOB, and both formed an alliance to reach a common goal and that is to destroy PKS ; JH to avenge Rania and YJ for her political gain.. both are aware they are using each other's capability for personal gain.. so again JH owes her nothing..I actually never considered him working for YJ, because he have been consistent on saying that he is not a Slave to YJ. 

I am sorry but I dont find the logic on the bolded sentence.. i dont see anywhere in the drama that YJ is protecting them.. maybe just JH.. or maybe I could be wrong. And writer suddenly twist this in the end, but we will see. 

I too have to agree with you, indeed JH never asked for those things. IN fact YJ just kind of gave it all to him. Indeed JH owes her nothing, i think if it were up to JH she 

And about JH trusting YJ, this is not to insult YJ but has YJ done anything that is trustworthy? I mean, JH has constantly been protecting and taking care of Anna. But YJ has tried to use every opportunity to separate the two of them? True i admit that YJ has been honest on some matters, but on a lot, she has not on so much more. 

Archived