[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

6 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Aha! So PKS is the one with the last deathly trick. I smell a kidnapping of Anna. No way will they send Anna to Spain in 15th episode itself. She may have boarded the plane but did it take off with her in it? I doubt it. :D And so glad JH left YJ alone in Cloud9 to handle SW and his people.

Maybe Another kidnapping? nono i hope not, please the writers have to stop using the same thing over and over again. It is going to honestly get boring right?

But i do like the idea that Anna never did leave, even though she boarded doesnt mean that she left Korea! let me continue thinking like that.

I dont want the writers to just make Anna more and more of a victim. sheesh

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Maybe Another kidnapping? nono i hope not, please the writers have to stop using the same thing over and over again. It is going to honestly get boring right?

But i do like the idea that Anna never did leave, even though she boarded doesnt mean that she left Korea! let me continue thinking like that.

LOL, I saw this kidnapping coming from the start. Anna in danger due to PKS is the only way JH will be able to kill him. so in the end it will be JH against PKS and CYJ against SW. And then in episode 16 it will be Jehanna-SJ vs CYJ-Sec Kim.

13 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Agree, the writers need more imagination, otherwise the character of AN's becomes even more pity full. The constant damsel in distress pattern is tiring too watch 

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL, I saw this kidnapping coming from the start. Anna in danger due to PKS is the only way JH will be able to kill him. so in the end it will be JH against PKS and CYJ against SW. And then in episode 16 it will be Jehanna-SJ vs CYJ-Sec Kim.

sigh,

i want what @liltash85 said instead.

3 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i hope all this intense thing ends in ep 15 and we have the whole ep 16 to JH and AN. Jebal. 

Thanks for posting the previews @blindfury.

So PKS has another card in his pocket? Hmmm....I guess that's the way to get rid of everyone including himself quickly in 2 more episodes and end off the show. :P Anyway, methinks because JH nearly died once and it's so close to the ending, I seriously doubt he will die at the end. I still think he will end up with Anna especially they'd supposedly filmed an intimate scene in Spain. I want to bet on a happy ending, not a sad one and certainly please no open ended stupid endings.  

I think it's expected that YJ will not have a good ending. Question is what exactly will happen to her? I have a feeling that she will not die but she might turn crazy. There were signs of headaches. That plus her frequent crazy laughter. Up to this point, it's not clear that she killed Anna's mom. If she did, then she might end up in jail and crazy. Then she'll be the most tragic character in this show. :P

Need to watch the subs for ep 14 already...subs pali pali...

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

sigh,

i want what @liltash85 said instead.

Full episode of happy is impossible. Maybe the half or the last 15 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Thanks for posting the previews @blindfury.

So PKS has another card in his pocket? Hmmm....I guess that's how the way to get rid of everyone including himself quickly in 2 more episodes and end off the show. :P Anyway, methinks because JH nearly died once and it's so close to the ending, I seriously doubt he will die at the end. I still think he will end up with Anna especially they'd supposedly film an intimate scene in Spain. I want to bet on a happy ending, not a sad one and certainly please no open ended stupid endings.  

I think it's expected that YJ will not have a good ending. Question is what exactly will happen to her? I have a feeling that she will not die but she might turn crazy. There were signs of headaches. That plus her frequent crazy laughter. Up to this point, it's not clear that she killed Anna's mom. If she did, then she might end up in jail and crazy. Then she'll be the most tragic character in this show. :P

Need to watch the subs for ep 14 already...subs pali pali...

Hahaha..Oh I too have a feeling YJ is going to end up being the most pitiful one. Death I doubt it now. She going crazy is more and more certain. Probably will end up wearing a straight jacket chanting how she was the victim and oh so pitiful. :P Today she was actually convinced that JH won't mind Anna being forced to go away. Crazy. :lol:

1 minute ago, meh2222 said:

I think JH is also going after the UHR's murderer too. He was so bent on finding the real murderer in ep. 13. Hmmm...

Hmmmm..now I wonder if the YJ's just as crazy secretary has Anna. To kill her before she remembers that she killed UHR.

I am so excited for the finale week now. :D

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Full episode of happy is impossible. Maybe the half or the last 15 minutes.

Hahaha..Oh I too have a feeling YJ is going to end up being the most pitiful one. Death I doubt it now. She going crazy is more and more certain. Probably will end up wearing a straight jacket chanting how she was the victim and oh so pitiful. :P

yeah i figured after watching so many k drama it is probably in the last 15 mins. sigh. no fair no fair.

Yeah i think she will definitely be the most pitiful one as well. I think of all the bad people, she really has i guess invested so much into trying to accomplish her goals. She has invested so much mental strength, very much become the devil to get what she wants.

One by one, people that she trust or at least manipulates all decide to go against her. I am sure her mind will crack and break. Already JH declaring they are no longer friends is already 'splitting' her

While waiting for the sub, here is my version of translation... I can't translate the political things, it's too hard for me to understand with my limited understanding.. 

The scene in JSS' lobby where Anna called Yoojin 'Mom'

Guard: Miss, you can’t do this

Anna: Please call the madam and ask her to let me meet with Jeha

Miran: Miss, later. We can come back later

Yoojin: Even if you come later, it has no use

Anna: Ahjumma, please let me meet with Jeha

Yoojin: Ahjumma? Which kind of family tree is that? Try to say Mom. Mother… Is stepmother not a mother too?

Anna: Please let me meet with Jeha once. I beg you

Yoojin: You can’t. Go back

Anna: Mom…. Mom… (she knelt down) I beg you. Please let me meet with Jeha. Mom…

Yoojin: Hey, what are you doing? *aware of surroundings* My poor child. Stand up Anna. My poor child… *she hugged her* (and she think to herself ‘ That’s right. I have to think what will happen once Jeha wakes up’

Inside the cloud nine

Yoojin: Anna, Jeha is still in critical condition. His wound isn’t healed yet. You have to be careful

Anna: Yes (She started to walk inside)

Yoojin: But Anna… Are you really not going? With his condition right now, don’t you think it will be hard for Jeha to protect you?

Anna: If Jeha has recovered, I’ll leave

Yoojin: Once he has recovered? Will you really leave? With his current condition, he can’t even go to hospital because once he went there, police will catch him because of the attempted murder of president’s son. I’m doing all my best to protect him. Anna, now is the time for you to protect him too. If he wakes up and you are still here, he won’t let you go. And in the end, he will get caught. I’ll save him and you just go. It’s the only best thing you can do for Jeha. Once you go, do whatever you want. I’ll help you to grant it. And, if the fate allows it (?), you can meet him again. Also, you can save ahjumma (the housekeeper), Miran and Sunggyu

Anna: *glanced at sleeping Jeha* Yes, I’ll leave. But, you have to promise that you will save Jeha (Yoojin nodded)

Anna goodbye scene with Jeha

Anna: Jeha… Why did you get hurt like this? Jeha… it must be hurt, right? What should I do? What should we do? Jeha, are you listening to me? You can’t die. You can’t die. You have to stay alive *she kissed him* Jeha… I love you.I love you Jeha. You can’t die.

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

yeah i figured after watching so many k drama it is probably in the last 15 mins. sigh. no fair no fair.

Yeah i think she will definitely be the most pitiful one as well. I think of all the bad people, she really has i guess invested so much into trying to accomplish her goals. She has invested so much mental strength, very much become the devil to get what she wants.

One by one, people that she trust or at least manipulates all decide to go against her. I am sure her mind will crack and break. Already JH declaring they are no longer friends is already 'splitting' her

I'll take 15 minutes over no Jehanna happy ever after scenes. :lol:

Oh yeah she looked genuinely shocked when JH dissolved their "friendship" and threatened that she will see his true self now. SJ too I think has finally had it. And now even the JSS president has gone against her. Her mind is set to crack now. I am sure that JH will definitely kill either YJ/SecKim/PKS to save Anna.

I can't wait to see CYJ finally cracking after she looses everyone and the presidential dream. Imma enjoy with popcorn, that scene. :lol:

I think in the 15th episode we will get a cliffhanger where PGS brings out his last card that will bring everyone's death. exactly who will die? what does everyone mean. wow can you imagine all the people that were involved until now, like the main ones dying? It will be a mouth hanging final 

3 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

While waiting for the sub, here is my version of translation... I can't translate the political things, it's too hard for me to understand with my limited understanding.. 

Yoojin: Even if you come later, it won’t change

Yoojin: Ahjumma? Which kind of family tree is that? Try to say Mom. Mother… Is stepmother not a mother too?

Yoojin: Hey, what are you doing? *aware of surroundings* My poor child. Stand up Anna. My poor child… *she hugged her* (and she think to herself ‘ That’s right. I have to think what will happen once Jeha wakes up’

Inside the cloud nine

Yoojin: Anna, Jeha is still in critical condition. His wound isn’t healed yet. You have to be careful

Yoojin: But Anna… Are you really not going? With his condition right now, don’t you think it will be hard for Jeha to protect you?

Yoojin: Once he has recovered? Will you really leave? With his current condition, he can’t even go to hospital because once he went there, police will catch him because of the attempted murder of president’s son. I’m doing all my best to protect him. Anna, now is the time for you to protect him too. If he wakes up and you are still here, he won’t let you go. And in the end, he will get caught. I’ll save him and you just go. It’s the only best thing you can do for Jeha. Once you go, do whatever you want. I’ll help you to grant it. And, if the fate allows it (?), you can meet him again. Also, you can save ahjumma (the housekeeper), Miran and Sunggyu

Anna: *glanced at sleeping Jeha* Yes, I’ll leave. But, you have to promise that you will save Jeha (Yoojin nodded)

Anna: Jeha… Why did you get hurt like this? Jeha… it must be hurt, right? What should I do? What should we do? Jeha, are you listening to me? You can’t die. You can’t die. You have to stay alive *she kissed him* Jeha… I love you.I love you Jeha. You can’t die.

What a cunning and manipulative woman.:astonished: I am so happy JH was aware of her slimy intentions.

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Yoojin: Even if you come later, it has no use

Inside the cloud nine

Ou my gosh, YJ is super manipulative!  :triumph:She actually tricked Anna into leaving. :blink:

I am glad JH isn't fooled by her. brilliant! :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I'll take 15 minutes over no Jehanna happy ever after scenes. :lol:

Oh yeah she looked genuinely shocked when JH dissolved their "friendship" and threatened that she will see his true self now. SJ too I think has finally had it. And now even the JSS president has gone against her. Her mind is set to crack now. I am sure that JH will definitely kill either YJ/SecKim/PKS to save Anna.

I can't wait to see CYJ finally cracking after she looses everyone and the presidential dream. Imma enjoy with popcorn, that scene. :lol:

To be honest, I don't want JH to kill anyone. Not saying these people shouldn't get justice. But I feel that if JH does so, he basically becomes like them. And then there that's endless cycle of hatred and revenge.

i rather JH take a more intelligent approach. At least that is my wish. 

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

Ou my gosh, YJ is super manipulative!  :triumph:She actually tricked Anna into leaving. :blink:

To be honest, I don't want JH to kill anyone. Not saying these people shouldn't get justice. But I feel that if JH does so, he basically becomes like them. And then there that's endless cycle of hatred and revenge.

I think the story is set so that JH can only overcome his PTSD by killing. Even I would prefer him not killing but as the hero they have to show him getting over his no kill trauma or else he will be basically useless in front of killers in the future.

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

JH knows her far too much :D He always was one step ahead of her so I wouldn't be surprised. ugh I'm dying there's a whole one week ahead

18 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think the story is set so that JH can only overcome his PTSD by killing. Even I would prefer him not killing but as the hero they have to show him getting over his no kill trauma or else he will be basically useless in front of killers in the future.

That was my thought, but now i think he does not need to overcome it. He does not need to life this kind of live again. I think SJ will pull the trigger.

11 minutes ago, blindfury said:

That was my thought, but now i think he does not need to overcome it. He does not need to live this kind of live again. I think SJ will pull the trigger.

Ohhh didnot think of that.

That would be Awesome. Finally he will do something for his daughter.

But if JH intends to pursue a career in protection then being able to kill is very important.

Archived