[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I can't get over ep 9 and 10. I still feel the pace of the story is a little slow. Especially any scene that revolves around our otp! But I am glad there is some progression with our otp. To be completely honest, as predictable some of the characters are. I can't quite figure out what would happen next for the storyline. 

It it seems that at least if there is one person that can be somewhat trustworthy it is Chief. At least he is always consistent with where he stands even regarding Anna.

im seriously dying for fri! 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721
3 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

I myself am not a noona fan, I'm actually much younger than JCW by at least a decade... so I'm not favoring a Noona Romance so as to self-insert into the character of Yoo-Jin. Actually, I don't like to self-insert into character or into stories; I like to be an outside observer and I like to see dynamic between two fleshed-out characters come to life on screen. Jeha and YooJin's complex dynamic is what I find incredibly interesting!

You are the last person I ever think about when I mention Noona romance supporter.. Hahahahahaha.. You're into character, and very clear about that from the start. That's why I always find your post to be refreshing.. Sometimes you said something that didn't ever cross my mind. Hahaha.. Personal question: are you student or particularly interesting in psychology/psychiatry? Your posts about mental condition/illness, YJ especially is very eye-opening. 

3 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Is it weird, am I the only one who thinks Anna's character is slowly but surely getting upgraded. She will never become YooJin 2.0, but I've always wanted the extreme binary between these two female characterizations to get less defined, to become more muddled. They are the white queen and the black queen, but in the end they are both powerful queens! If Anna's character becomes a little dark, will her fans now start not liking her??? It's a genuine question...

Nope, I'm kinda like it too.. What I mean by Anna slightly losing her depth is she's giggling and say "Jeha you're mind now".. Hahahaha lol a bit out of character from gloomy and sad Anna we had on episode 1-8... But then again that's how maybe the writer/PD want, to attract younger viewers, and J4 might corrupt her.. -shrug- Considered that one inconsistencies in developing her character.

Personally I like what Anna did too. Some people say she's become nuisance to Jeha. But for me is it normal to do. She might be reckless and need to be more careful, but she has to do what she has to do. She knew from the start she and Samchon agreed to be allies because their sentiments to YJ, she didn't mind being used, because she used him too. It's mutual agreement. And Jeha was not even presence beside her when she decided to confront YJ on TV show. She had to take her decision quick and fast. Imagine this.. Put yourself in her shoes, if mosquitos threaten to bite you, are you suppose to stand still doing nothing and just wait for your hero to take care everything for you? Nope, you instinctly would try to hit the mosquitos yourself.

And when she said "don't worry, I got you to protect me" can also be interpreted she never aware of her recklessness, or even thought to order Jeha cleaning up her mess afterwards. She just stated, she was going to be fine/confidence because she has Jeha by her side. Then again, why hate her decision, she only doing what Jeha suggest her before, to be alive, she should always keep people interest in her. But for people who love heroine 101, or rooting for Jeha especially, they might be disagree with me. 

@Bambiina yeah, I don't know who's more to blame about the pace of the story, the writer or the PD? Luckily the other aspects of drama still keep me entertain until now..

@liltash85 why wait until the end to give us more passionate kiss? They should give us at least smooches in the rest 6 episodes. That and JCW bare torso.. Like A LOT!! Fan service? Of course.. 

3144263_o.gif

12 minutes ago, julie721 said:

@Bambiina yeah, I don't know who's more to blame about the pace of the story, the writer or the PD? Luckily the other aspects of drama still keep me entertain until now..

I think for Jehanna – shipper we won’t find K2 dragging :wub: since there character development for Anna and also JH/Anna relationship .. we get a kiss – of course we have nothing to complaint. What more the lovey dowey scene is ‘new’ … fresh … and crazy and unique ..

I have lost count to how many times I repeat the ‘ova’ scene … I am so smitten with that walkie talkie scene LOVE ITTTT … and JH being all awkward … nervous .. I love that PD spent so much time on them .. that blanket scene took them forever to reach the door (I don’t how many ounce of logic I threw out the window) .. I mean he can just drive right to the door … why all the trouble walking under a blanket? The idea is so crazy and yet I fall for it … Yes .. I love that crazy idea of walking under a blanket …

Oh Jeha is so cunning … He find excuse to cuddle close to Anna and made Anna lose control …

DRAMA RECAPS

The K2: Episode 10

by gummimochi | October 23, 2016 | 96 Comments

TheK210-00716.jpg

Details recap T http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/the-k2-episode-10/

And the most funniest comment for me : 0303

2.1 Aissa October 23rd, 2016 at 8:44 PM

I also wonder how Anna came down from the vent. Someone must have heard her, but apparently she’s a ninja.

• 2.1.1 Lord Cobol October 23rd, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Maybe that nunnery they sent her off to as a kid was a Shaolin nunnery?

• 2.1.1.1 kanz October 23rd, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Or Master Song actually open a branch of martial arts in Spain!

3 hours ago, soniawong said:

Thanks and cr to candle_light24

Oh thanks for the translation. I've been waiting for this. Looks like the next episode will be full of action and suspense. Why can't Friday come sooner? I love Fridays coz it's the last day of work week plus i have The K2 to look forward to.

12 minutes ago, queenofice said:

Oh thanks for the translation. I've been waiting for this. Looks like the next episode will be full of action and suspense. Why can't Friday come sooner? I love Fridays coz it's the last day of work week plus i have The K2 to look forward to.

thank you @soniawong for the translation!

So it looks like JH invades his residence but something happens? And Anna know finds out that a man was at the scene, could it be that doctor from the hospital?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! i really want friday to come and give me ep 11. And please reunite my otp!! :bawling:

Why people seems like blaming for ANNA-JEHA interaction?  Everything about CYJ and people never pity on ANNA. Hmmm i think writer will clear up everything and ANNA maybe will accept CYJ. But please dont make CYJ inlove with JEHA. Seems like too late to develop this kind of relationship. 

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you @soniawong for the translation!

So it looks like JH invades his residence but something happens? And Anna know finds out that a man was at the scene, could it be that doctor from the hospital?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! i really want friday to come and give me ep 11. And please reunite my otp!! :bawling:

thank you 4 the translation too..

yes.. please reunite.. don't dragging even just once episode to make my otp separate.. I demand every episode my otp will continue meet, loving, hugging and kissing... PUUHHLEEAASSEEEE...:cry:

16 minutes ago, missjung94 said:

Why people seems like blaming for ANNA-JEHA interaction?  Everything about CYJ and people never pity on ANNA. Hmmm i think writer will clear up everything and ANNA maybe will accept CYJ. But please dont make CYJ inlove with JEHA. Seems like too late to develop this kind of relationship. 

i also can't understand why some blaming Jeha-Anna interaction bcoz Jeha-Yoojin don't get the ionteraction they want. I don't want him to get involve with that evil lady either. he can never find happiness with her. 

I think the man was at the scene the day of Anna mother died now on Jail and seem that JH will accompany Anna to jail to visit this man. I have saw JCW and Yoona staff posted on IG the jail scene

JCW staff IG

CuZq5dJUkAArS9E.jpg

Yoona Manager IG

Spoiler

CuZpBDfVMAAVQw4.jpg

Cr JCW and Yoona staff IG

1 hour ago, julie721 said:

You are the last person I ever think about when I mention Noona romance supporter.. Hahahahahaha.. You're into character, and very clear about that from the start. That's why I always find your post to be refreshing.. Sometimes you said something that didn't ever cross my mind. Hahaha.. Personal question: are you student or particularly interesting in psychology/psychiatry? Your posts about mental condition/illness, YJ especially is very eye-opening. 

Nope, I'm kinda like it too.. What I mean by Anna slightly losing her depth is she's giggling and say "Jeha you're mind now".. Hahahaha lol a bit out of character from gloomy and sad Anna we had on episode 1-8... But then again that's how maybe the writer/PD want, to attract younger viewers, and J4 might corrupt her.. -shrug- Considered that one inconsistencies in developing her character.

Personally I like what Anna did too. Some people say she's become nuisance to Jeha. But for me is it normal to do. She might be reckless and need to be more careful, but she has to do what she has to do. She knew from the start she and Samchon agreed to be allies because their sentiments to YJ, she didn't mind being used, because she used him too. It's mutual agreement. And Jeha was not even presence beside her when she decided to confront YJ on TV show. She had to take her decision quick and fast. Imagine this.. Put yourself in her shoes, if mosquitos threaten to bite you, are you suppose to stand still doing nothing and just wait for your hero to take care everything for you? Nope, you instinctly would try to hit the mosquitos yourself.

And when she said "don't worry, I got you to protect me" can also be interpreted she never aware of her recklessness, or even thought to order Jeha cleaning up her mess afterwards. She just stated, she was going to be fine/confidence because she has Jeha by her side. Then again, why hate her decision, she only doing what Jeha suggest her before, to be alive, she should always keep people interest in her. But for people who love heroine 101, or rooting for Jeha especially, they might be disagree with me. 

@liltash85 why wait until the end to give us more passionate kiss? They should give us at least smooches in the rest 6 episodes. That and JCW bare torso.. Like A LOT!! Fan service? Of course.. 

I like everything you wrote about Anna's action as highlighted above. I don't get why some said Anna is not using her head when doing an interview. I look at it Ann is being independent for the first time. She is building up her confidence and courage and she is taking her decisions on her own. That is a total big step for her. I think samchon knew that Anna is CYJ biggest weakness and the one that can bring her down. She may look weak, but she is CYJ scared the most. All she needs is courage. That is why samchon is gving her 'wings' by slowly revealing about her mom. 

Analysis on the kiss scene are so on point !!!! AWESOME !!!

I don't know much about body language though I would loooooooooove to master it. I really love when JH first touches Anna's nose before kissing her OMOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They are really professional though, doing an entire 3 min scenes without NG!! Yoona has improved a lot really!

18 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@plappi  do u know the title of that lalalala song? and last time you mention about the backsound played in the scene the two girl who uploaded anna hotos to IG, dear friend, who's the singer? it's sound familiar to me, I'd like to find the song..  Well... I love the classic or opera song that have been used as the inst. ost here... I hope all will be release soon...

back to OTP scenes

Reveal hidden contents

return to ep 9, waaa... love when JH cant reject what Anna's want, she asked her to play "catch me if u can" , he said it's so immature and why would they do it, but in the end he smiled and did it... lol

Anna naively confessed to JH that he'shers, lol. Oh goshhh... J4 reaction is yet so funny and embarassing... lol

the awkward reactions after the hug,,, lol that was cuteee.... the me and you behind the door is also nice... I really wish he could enter and said that he likes her... lol I love seeing JH feel conflicted for not being able to express what he trully feels for her... haha... he even slaps his own lips for saying nothing more to her...

and the drunken Anna.... when JH and K1 saw her downstairs to go the ocean, JH pushed K1 to stay away... did u look his expression, lol...

The face cupping scenes... waaa... cuteeee...

The gas fight scene, then the blanket kiss... waaa... everytime I used my blanket I'll remember this one... lolololol....

PD-nim, writer nim, I just need the OTP scenes more... lol

Sorry for cut your post.

I couldn't find any sounded songs besides released OST, including songs in german language. Shazam also didn't identify nothing ((( we need to wait, maybe it was released soon.

7 minutes ago, sutcliff said:

Analysis on the kiss scene are so on point !!!! AWESOME !!!

I don't know much about body language though I would loooooooooove to master it. I really love when JH first touches Anna's nose before kissing her OMOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! They are really professional though, doing an entire 3 min scenes without NG!! Yoona has improved a lot really!

how do you know that scene didn't have NG? did BTS already out? or someone in the crew or fans already knows about it?

I would so love to see the BTS about the kiss and hand healer of jeha at ep 9.. please...

8 minutes ago, sutcliff said:

@eva23Because the scene did not like to have cuts. I don't think the bts are out yet 

I see.. but I think it might be otherwise.. because even its looks like didn't have a cut.. actually it might be had.. I don't know too..

let's wish we can get their BTS of that scenes.. 

I really like the blanket scene. It was creative of JH to come up with that way to ferry Anna across back to the secret house. Just the perfect setup for a kiss lol. When JH was asking how Anna felt.. and she replied that she was feeling abit scared... Of course she will feel scared, but not actually scared of the steps, the stairs or the secret house.. but scared of unable to resist the urge to kiss JH at such close proximity! Haha

I wonder why Anna thought it was a good idea to enlist the help of Chairman Choi. Granted she is eager to break free, to exert revenge and may be comforted by the fact that both of them share a common enemy, but moving from YJ's grasp to Chairman's scrutiny is like shifting away from the tiger's mouth and entering a croc's jaws. I hope Anna will come to the realization soon that her uncle is much more crafty that he might have looked. Even if she finds out or knows that her uncle is just using her, will her desire for revenge so great that she disregards it and just goes along with whatever is the plan? Already with the staged hostage incident, Chairman Choi had confirmed one fact: Anna is very important to JH. So if he finds out later that JH is also a special person to YJ(much more than she might admit), that might give him an additional card to use against his noona. Hopefully Anna realizes that her uncle can be an equally dangerous person.

I'm curious to see what Chief Secretary Kim's expression will look like if there ever comes a day where YJ chooses to sacrifice her over JH, which I believe could be a possibility. Especially if YJ finds out later Chief Kim ordered the hit on JH. Already we have seen how YJ always has a soft spot for JH and let him off time and time again regarding Anna. The way JH told YJ how he trusted her as a person to keep her promise might have struck her hard, since it could be the first time anybody had told her something like this.

Guest julie721

@soniawong YAA!!! (Read my spoiler)

Spoiler

You screenshot my comment on YouTube? Hahahaha.. Now you know how crazy I am right??? That user with id missdey is me.. I'm guilty as charge!!! I want someone for ahjumma too of course.. I like everyone to be happy.. YoYoCiCi112.gif 

@liltash85 Yay, finally someone share my opinion.. Our opinion might not be a popular one though. Many people will think Anna becoming burden to Jeha. But I see it as her first step toward independence. YoonA once said in interview, that Anna character would blossom under Jeha protection. I'm anticipating what happen next from her. And I think if she knows Jeha agenda, she will take it into her consideration too, she might protect him too in her own way. Just like she try to protect J4, K1 and ahjumma. 

@Bambiina who needs logic when you have sweetness overload? OVA.. Who need intelligent question when you lust over someone? Even the words like I'm going to open the door can make your heart beat faster.. It's not blanket anyway, it their own secret world.. Hahahaha.. Jeha's the cunning one, but Anna LIKE it.. Gah these two..

@eva23 darling P1 (your code name, derived from Pervert #1) it's one take shot scene... If they make mistake, they have to start all over again from the start. There might be some NG(s) but just that scene, it's one take.. Made mistake, start from the beginning.. Got it?? Hahahaha I bet if they don't want to do too many retakes, they both have to improvise or ad-lib.. No wonder JCW line's reduce, what do you want to eat the most or are you still afraid again and again.. And YoonA can only answer "Oo.. aa" or something like that. Actually it's kinda  embarrassing to shoot that scene from JCW and/or YonnA POV.. But who cares? They aim to please us aren't they?

Aloha agents

tumblr_n10qsbXvg91s2wio8o1_400.gif

long time no see

Spoiler

I'm so engrossed watching MLFAS and having all the swoony feels there (the kisses not so hot though) :wub: I'm so late to Kdrama, I'm catching up on all the good shows

the K2 facebook update with my bias
Cvhn2nZVUAEZuTv.jpg

I'm now just reading recaps and watching snippets from the episodes, the kiss felt awkward TBH (And please don't think it's because of Jealousy for my YJ, they can have all the skinship in the drama that they want and it won't matter )

Spoiler

TBH too I felt JCW had more chemistry with PBY in speed MV (check it out) I wish I felt that here just a simple touch or the way they looked at each other is 86&%^$%$)(&*HKJVO(&^ not that I don't like Yoona, I have no idol prejudice thingy, we don't have that here, I applaud her in fact for trying her best, and wish her the best really

I still can't understand WHY they're under a blanket, while walking, so if a girl is scared and lushes her swoony eyes at the hero he will pull a throw on top of them, while walking! (I know I kind of repeating myself :blink: OH God I'm overthinking again *sigh* I envy you guys for enjoying it), and as someone mentioned I felt more tension with JH in the same room with YJ, I can't help but feel it, and I'm no way into Noona romances, I didn't know there's such a stereotyping for it, I just like them talking  /looking / do whatever, JH looks more manly with her, while she looks more human

"JaeHa yaaaaaaaaa"

Kyaaa_anime_fangirling.gif

=========================================================================

Now that I want to see as well, Javabeans on the K2

I do enjoy this show with its given setup, but once I’d heard of the suggestion to make Anna a child instead, I couldn’t help thinking I would have truly loved the show if: present-day Anna were the little girl in the flashbacks, longing for her father; if Song Yoon-ah’s character Yoo-jin were just a bit younger—mid-to-late thirties, to narrow the 14-year age gap between her and Ji Chang-wook, and to make her feel more like a hateful, powerful stepmother; if the main loveline were an angsty, thwarted attraction between Yoo-jin and K2; if K2 were driven to free little Anna from her prison and to make Yoo-jin see that she could have a better life if she chose happiness instead of ambition; and if, in the end, they decided they couldn’t compromise where they were headed and parted ways, with K2 walking off into the sunset and Yoo-jin choosing her throne of power and loneliness.

Damn, now I want to watch that show.

DramaBeans

Archived