[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

START

Anna wake up, smiling...remembering JH. 

Maid and J4 in the kitchen. Chatting. Anna show up in the kitchen...greet them. Everyone are awkward...LOL

The maid asking do you need something? 

Anna : I want to have breakfast. 

Everyone surprise. 

Now the maid, J4, K1 and Anna having breakfast together. Everyone stares at her.

Anna said start from now lets eat together. K1 agree to her. Anna then talk to J4, saying she's sorry for giving her hard times during staying with her. J4 surprise to hear that. 

K1 then say something...that they cannot get out even if they want to. 

Anna just froze. 

Anna goes out of the house again...lot of kids there again....she takes a pic with them smiling

JH and madam again....wish to understand :(

Anna was brought there too...ahaaaa...to take lessons on defense matter...master is showing off again...he's lucky coz JH's not there :lol:...YJ's brother came in and he met Anna

all 4 of them meeting at the lobby...madam is not pleasedto see Anna and vice versa

JH at cloud nine. Ignoring the secretary just walk right thru JY. JH express his disappointment to YJ. 

YJ shocked to know JH is siding at Anna. She is saying Anna is lucky. But her voice and face state that she is disappointed JH become like that. 

YJ then talking about the day Rania died and Assembly Park. She keep saying what if Rania this...what if that. Her face changed again into angry. Then say something again about Anna. 

Back to the hidden house. Anna asking K1 about his statement. J4 also just know about that. K1 explain to all. 

Back at cloud nine. YJ and JH discussing. 

At the house J4 helping the maid washoutside ing dishes. The maid remind J4 for being nice to Anna start from now. J4 keep shouting to express her disappointment. But then Anna call her, she quickly change her tone and come to her...LOL

JY and JH. JY keep remind JH that he need to focus on taking his revenge at assembly Park for killing Rania. 

Anna about to leave the house but she meet a lot of people waiting for her. They're cheering happily when she's out. Then Anna agree to take picture with them because she can't do the sign ..

7 minutes ago, julie721 said:

You, my dear, are the certified pervert... :P hahaha and I'm the #1 soompier with pure and innocent mind.. 

Ok, I made this collage pic because I see that YoonA and JCW are really in-synch with each other, in real life and in drama.. The two pics were from after their coffee meeting in BCN and the one in the middle was from ep.9 stills.

less than 10 minutes more guys.. Have fun.. Cheers.gif

OMG... so its definitely.. we are equal at least.. Yayyyyy.. its start already???

Brother and sister's encounter...they make me sick...Anna is observing them...sees YJ is pis*ed at her brother

Anna goes with 'uncle'...K2 is with them in the car ...he brought her in a hospital...there she meets female doctor she knew from the start, the doctor police took her after her mother died

K2 and that guy talking alone.. then he says something  that made JH runs

JY keep cornering JH about his first intention to assembly Park. Maybe to make him forget Anna?

Anna and J4 arrive at JSS building. She meet the doctor. Master Song talk to her. Master Song then ask her to join the martial art practise...LOL. 

Anna really join the martial class, master Song explain to her and show her some examples...Oh I wish JH is here and do the examples with master Song.....LOL.

Anna look at master Song with confuse look. Then after show her some moves, master Song ask Anna to come and practise. Master Song ask some people to volunteer but they're running away. LOL...

OMO!!!! YJ step brother show up....he approaching Anna and hug Anna immediately. Saying "Good job, you're safe...long time not see" Anna push him and ask who is he....he say I'm you uncle....

YJ, JH and secretary....walk in the lobby. YJ little brother shouting to YJ "Noona!!!!". YJ shocked to see him, but more shocked when she see Anna. Little brother as always deal with her easily and joking as always...YJ is furious. JH and Anna watch them closely. Little brother about to leave but then YJ stop him. I think the brother know something, he shout about to tell about Anna, but then YJ shouting. 

Little brother talk to Anna. Anna reply by asking JH can she go with him, JH say its okay. Anna and "her samchoon" leave JSS building, JH about to leave YJ stop JH and say "good work" in retorical. 

Anna and samchoon, get into samchoon car. Samchoon say let's go to the hospital. JH turn and say what is he doing, but then JH remember something the doctor say about Anna...Anna did need to be check in hospital. Samchoon ask Anna do you want to eat or go to the hospital. 

They all arrive at the hospital. Samchoon know a doctor in there. The doctor looks suspicious. They agree on running some test to her. Samchoon and the doctor take Anna to a consultation room. JH goes first to check. Turn out the doctor know Anna, it's her psychologist back when Anna little. 

Samchoon ask JH to come and talk with him. The doctor keep his eyes to JH....who is he???

Samchoon persuade JH to tell the truth about Anna. JH refuse to say anything. Samchoon kep talking that it will be the best thing for Anna. Samchoon say something and he realize something happen to Anna. JH run shouting for J4, he arrive at the room where Anna was but its empty. He run to the parking lot, but Anna is already gone. 

YJ is furious, she is in rage, even she can't feel the blood in her hand. 

Seo and his men come to samchoon office searching for Anna. 

Everyone in JSS alert, looking for Anna. Choi already got the news too. Everyone so tensed on Anna disappearing. Seo and his men attack JB group guards. The cyber team found a mysterius van, he report it to K2 and K2 go immediately. OMO...The JSS cyber team lost their CCTV link from the police dept team. JSS president called the corrupt police and know that he done something with Assembly Park. 

JH spot the van, but its empty.The driver give him the phone. Samchoon call him, and tell him what to do next. JH angry. 

YJ is really in bad mental state. 

JH arrive in a house near the beach. Samchoon greet him and shout as if he inform Anna. JH run inside the house and find Anna, he is relieved. Anna know something happen to him. But then the maid show up, J4 also K1 busy preparing food and looks happy. Samchoon act as if nothing happen. 

JH call YJ, YJ relieved. He then give the phone to samchoon. Samchoon talk with YJ as if nothing happen. I love his calm attitude, but I think he is very dangerous too. YJ say something about his wife, but then samchoon become serious. YJ stop the talk about the wife and say something else, samchoon back to his easy going style. Anna and JH change looks. JH ask silently is she okay...Anna smile and nodding to him.

K2 got a call from 'uncle'...he has Anna...JH comes, she's ok..he was so afraid...and he can't hide it

Madam calls JH, wants her brother on the phone...Anna listens

On the beach...2 pairs...JH&Ana ...J4 & male agent...OMO!!!! they kissed..come on JH&Anna ;)

Archived