[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

OKAY~
i have not watched ep 8 in full, but oh my i love this ep!! i am so in love with the interactions between JH-Anna in this episode! :love::heart:

Everything the start at the JSS HQ to the car and the game they were playing. The part about him making sure everything was safe before she went out, to giving her ramen, pissing off YJ at the same time and finally the rooftop scene!

everything was perfect! i love how Anna really trusted him wholeheartedly and really just waited and listened to his instructions. The last scene of her confessing her pain, i guess that guilt she feels about not being more comforting to the mother, handling her the pills (though not with the intention to kill her but for her pain to go away aka sleep it away) and having that knowledge that she was the person who handed her mother the 'gun' so to speak. And finally JH just holding her in his arms until she fell asleep was so sweet!! :blush:

oh my goodness can the love line just start! I am sad there is no preview but i am super excited for what is the next development.

Especially since Anna's existence is no longer a hidden fact, everyone now knows who she is and the public has interest in her. Now it would be different how YJ handles the situation. If Anna gains some level of a following, i dont know but wont getting rid of her become even harder for YJ? at least i think so, now that people are interested in her.

I loved the scene between YJ-JH, cause i have a feeling (i dont understand the scene but) that JH really pissed her off, but taking all her snipers out, actually going all out to protect her and really become her ally. I am amazed that JH is actually not scared of her. that is a dangerous man indeed, i wonder if YJ knows just how dangerous and powerful he can be. not powerful like YJ's kind of power. but the power and the ability to survive. YJ doesnt have that kind of power, she lives somewhat in a castle with an army to protect her. If left on her own, i doubt she will survive but JH and even Anna will, because they have been at that point where there is nothing else left but to depend on their own selves.

YJ really is an incredibly hateful character, she was willing to shoot Anna to make sure she got her way. I mean in what right mind does that idea seem morally okay?! :rage:

I am surprise that J4 actually helped to protect Anna and even the housekeeper cheer Anna on. I know they arent bad people, they are no matter what hired by YJ to watch Anna. But i think at the end of the day, they still care about her on some level, and very tiny one but at least there is some thread of concern.

thank you once again to all the recappers and screen cappers!!! I totally appreciate the effort! i cant wait for the eng sub to be out so i can understand more of the ep.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a few Dramas - I love to watch them first RAW - this is one of it for sure. Why? Because I can concentrate in full on the faces - the feeling of a scene - the music - everything - and don´t need to read the lines.

And I´m surprised today how often I had the feeling to know what is going on and even like I understood a few words.

I came back running and smart as I can be - the stream was already working for me. I came just in time to see the Cameo I was waiting for.

I checked here later why An Na was ready to go out there and the people where waiting for her.

And Yoo Jin really gave the order to kill her... The Sniper was from JSS for sure - the JSS Boss yelled - shoot - in his Phone

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.27.31_zpsbo

She must decided to trust in Je Has Words on this times. Staying at the Window  - she must know her life is in Danger when she steps out of the House - and can say who she is.

And Je Ho hold his Promise - he won against the Sniper and give sign to An Na

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.27.50_zps3f

Thank you!

edit: not thank you - ding... the sign to her that she can go now... Sorry for beeing wrong..

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.27.53_zpsqh

Haven't watch yesterday's episode... and now spoiling myself with all your recaps guys...  Thank you..  No preview?? and tvn is so stingy giving spoilers...  Oh man, what if I just watch the last 2 eps on Thursday??  

Ship ship ship...  They are also showing some cute dog cat fight between them... My heart calm down please.. 

3 hours ago, eva23 said:

ep 9 or 10 pleaseeeeee.... but if its happen in ep 8 I am really please with it..:wub:

but I bet in 10th..  and bed scene in 12th hahahha.. am I being greedy? bed scene not in pervert way.. but sleep in same bed together.. cuddling with forehead kiss and a peck could be nice..  OMG.. my imagination going wild now..:glasses:

No harm in wishing for the 'perveted' scene as well..

I guess all of us will dig that if it were to come true :P

anyways yoona's bf is doing his military service rt now... so no objections

WOW - the Fight...

The Special Fighter JSS brought - the Cameo - really is on a different Level. He could not really win against Je Ha - but he could not loose too... Both where equall. Je Ha hurted his new Enemy badly - he even had to fix his Arm - but Je Ha got hurted too - and he got hit hard by his knee so he felt dizzy. A real Fight Man to Man - but in the end Je Ha won..

he had to. 

Je Ha met his new Enemy...

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.28.27_zpsvo

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.28.30_zpsob

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.31.01_zpsid

Spoiler

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.31.06_zpsbk

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.31.52_zpsib

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.31.57_zpsjl

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.32.19_zpsts

Great Fighting Scenes as you ask me.

my heart...

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.36.02_zps0l

6 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

(sorry side note)

Didnt LSG and Yoona break up already?

16 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

For a few Dramas - I love to watch them first RAW - this is one of it for sure. Why? Because I can concentrate in full on the faces - the feeling of a scene - the music - everything - and don´t need to read the lines.

Me too....  If I really like the drama,  I will watch raw or clips and focus on their facial expression.  Then I'll watch the engsub then I'll watch again without reading the sub cause I already know what they are saying hahaha,  I'm feeling more the weight of their words haha 

16 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

They broke up already, in 2015.

My Father is....

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.34.59_zps0g

Don´t An Na ....

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.35.02_zpsa0

Even Yoo Jin is powerful - in that Moment An Na could ruin all her plans...

She is the tool he needed to control her Husband... and the permanent thread to her live work - AND the prove that her Husband betrayed her.. and still the Child she never had...

This was a Chance for An Na - but what than...

An Na decided to not use her last card in that time - and sadly her trauma got her on her knees after that.

I noticed the first Pictures where all made with the Phones - but now the real cameras where used - the big flashlight hits An Na and woke up her fear - and I wonted to smash my Computer - Yoo Jin act like she cares so much. Here she is again - the Mother of the Nation. kill crazy rabbit

An Na is back in her hands... but she is not alone anymore...

Hello everyone,I waited for the sub to fully understand what's going on.i know that YJ was too harsh talking to AN but what i felt that she was referring the talk about herself I don't know why but I feel that she was in some kind of similar experience to what An had or having .i also felt that she want to make AN snap out of somthing before it's too late.About AN 's dad can't he stop being a victim even for a second I find it sometimes annoying .

I'm beginning to fear for JH. On top of YJ, he now has to deal with the Park politician. But I believe he will outwit all of them in the end...just hope with little casualties. On another note, I always imagine JH slitting the throat of that Park guy during the latter's  barber sessions. :crazy:

Anyway, I really like the pace of this drama although some change of scenes were quite jarring. The gripping action scenes today intermixed with Anna's trepidation about the press con was well executed...definitely amped up the intrigue and excitement.

Ok, before I go, just want to say I really like seeing JH and Anna. Their chemistry is not explosive but very sweet and tender. They look great together. Again, I want to say Yoona fits this role...with her frail appearance and combo of child-like innocence, stubborness, and wit. Good choice! :)

Spoiler

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.37.26_zpsjs

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.37.31_zpsky

The Queen is back in her almighty position

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.38.24_zpsln

An Na is under her control again - save in her Room - and a few Persons where scolded... but I might be wrong -- but I understood that she told them all to leave now - because she wanted to talk in private to a friend.

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.39.47_zpsye

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.39.29_zps7q

One of the Scenes I need the subs very fast - what is she saying to Je Ha - what is he saying to her. She orderded JSS to kill An Na but Je Ha proptecte her against Yoo Jins People. I might be wrong - but I felt like she tried to act in that scene like she is so understanding... but later in the car she screams and she said something like - I lied - or I knew it was a lie... I only know the korean word for lie... so the rest is guessing. Can be about An Nas lie too...

Spoiler

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.41.00_zpshg

9 hours ago, Qeenz said:

Hello everyone,I waited for the sub to fully understand what's going on.i know that YJ was too harsh talking to AN but what i felt that she was referring the talk about herself I don't know why but I feel that she was in some kind of similar experience to what An had or having .i also felt that she want to make AN snap out of somthing before it's too late.About AN 's dad can't he stop being a victim even for a second I find it sometimes annoying .

One Point I agree so much - yes - when Yoo Jin talks about a Girl with a terrible Dad - and that Girls Feeling toward the Father are differend and that Fathers never understand the real feeling of there Girl - she was talking about herself.

In real An Nas Dad toward her is different - he cares and he never forgot her allergy - but he protects her - but maybe it protects An Na too when Yoo Jin feels like she knows her feeling so well - having such a bad Father.

She forgot that she made it like this...

I know the early part of this Anna stil remembering the CPR  but I'm rious why she was suddenly pissed off?  It's cute haha

I couldn't comment yet about the  story line, but I still find it interesting...  I haven't watch 7 yet,  so I'm just enjoying every otp moment...  

Rooftop Scene...

First - is seems like An Na did not care about the Heat Blanket anymore. Did she know that Je Ha is watching her? No one else around?

I loved how we could see all those different feelings on Je Has Face when she lookes secretly at An Na - remembering so many scenes. He smiles thinking about the ramen - and lookeh hurted for her too ...

How ever - it was so cute how Je Ha did not think anymore - just jumped in to help when she seems to be in danger - and nearly slip himself.

She asked him if he got hurt - seems to be a bit worried about him and Je Ha just repeat he is fine. Looked like the so well trained special Soldier felt ashamed for falling like a beginner. :D 

And he never planed to stay with her - he looked so damn cute surprised when she stopped him and told him to sit down. And she just said THank you - for everything. She even understood and was greatful for the ice cream.

Was there ever someone just listen to her? An Na really started to talk... and she told Je Ha about her Mother.

And she cried .... and Je Ha...

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.55.09_zpsgc

I guess he wished to hold her too when he watched her before --- but this time he could not only watch. And I melted in front of my Screen.

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.55.55_zps58

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.55.49_zpsyv

How long where they on the rooftop.. did they see the sunlight bringing a new day...

@Mau_Cherry - I loved that scene too! (between YJ and JH) The looks crazy Assistant was giving JH, wow. :crazy: She might try to take him out all by herself. Did Yoo Jin mention Ranyia? (at 48.28) I knew she would bring her up, this is why you don't give YJ any info because she will use it against you. 

YJ's dad's mistress (her brother's mom) also saw the news footage of YJ trying to comfort Anna when she fell...I wonder if this woman will put it all together, I wonder if her family knows about SJ's affair with this movie star?  

Sadly it is true... looks like An Nas Mother was alcohol addicted.

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.50.04_zpsjr

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.50.47_zpsrc

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.50.30_zpso8

The poor Girl must watch her Mother break in pieces... And i have a different feeling now why she blame herself to kill her Mother. Again - I can only guess and just know a few words - but my Feeling is the Girl gave the Sleeping Pills to her Mother on her free will because she wanted her to stop cry. I even had the feeling like the mother said something similar to  An Na  like An Na before she ate the ice cream. Like - not sure - it´s really more wild guessing... like An Na told her to sleep and when she wake up her Father will come back to them ... and Mother said - if he will come back after I sleep - than I better go to sleep... and took the pills.. stood up and go to her room - one last sad look for her Daughter.

If it is a bit like that I can understand why An Na blamed herself.

What sad life for such a small child.

Spoiler

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.51.42_zpsji

Screenshot%202016-10-15%2013.53.52_zpsl9

@notohaterfans I'm translating roughly.

18 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

AN (mumbling) : What promise?

JH ignoring her.

AN : I said! What promise!!

JH : ?? And also sit down properly! It's dangerous, really.  Your father requested that I protect you and I made that promise to him.

AN (mumbling) : What is he saying?

JH : Anyways, I already promised him so from now on, I'll protect you and make it so that nobody will be able to touch you, even if its CYJ or whoever.

AN : Protect me?

JH : Yes, that's right. Even if it was your father's request to protect you....???? If you don't like me protecting you....I lost the next few sentences and he says something like if you have something you don't like, just tell me.  Understand?

AN : silent

JH : Understand or not?

AN : Yes, I got it.

Archived