[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Legend of heavenly tear Phoenix Warriors 美人謀:妖后無雙

sugarplum892

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That girl is imperial physician's daughter, disguised herself as a boy to get into the palace. She falls in love with Joe Cheng's character (xiao feng ching) and later becomes his wife. But Xiao Feng Ching only marry her to avoid his brothers suspicions. The one he loves is Wu Shuang. 

14 hours ago, Zhilie Leong said:

That girl is imperial physician's daughter, disguised herself as a boy to get into the palace. She falls in love with Joe Cheng's character (xiao feng ching) and later becomes his wife. But Xiao Feng Ching only marry her to avoid his brothers suspicions. The one he loves is Wu Shuang. 

Female lead married to his brother ...???? 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the way the second brother is pursuing the female lead,he had he chances to get the woman he loves,but handed her over to his brother the king,before he realized his mistake it was too late,instead of him to let go,he keep pursuing her,does he want to take his brother's wife,then again he went and pre on Medline lady whom he vivid knows she like him than use her as s cover so that his brother will not know,his acting disappoint me,i can't condone his actions especially the poor Medline lady who think he will one day love her back.

Actually, I have seen all the episodes and seem to understand them pretty well since I am an American Born Chinese. I thank my parents for making me learn Mandarin. But @joyblack4 I seem to disagree. In the first few episodes, Miao Qian Qian is rescued by prince of rui, the 5th prince of the liang kingdom (aka as xiao feng qing) and hears about how her older brother, Miao Qing Hu, had survived and escaped the execution. She then begs the prince, Feng Qing, to help her find the news of her brother. The emperor, which is Feng Qing's brother, comes on the boat and thus was introduced to Nie Wu Shuang (aka Miao Qian Qian undercover). The emperor really likes her because Wu Shuang was actually the number 1 beauty in her country. And the only reason Wu Shuang agreed to become the Emperor's concubine is because of protecting her brother who later becomes a general for the emperor. No, the lady really likes him, but she figured out that the prince married her for protection of Wu Shuang and the evil hag of the emperor's mother. Also, the lady agreed to marry the prince in the first place to protect her father's place as an imperial physician.  I really really ship Feng Qing and Wu Shuang together because they have the fate and chemistry to be together. 

I can help summarize each episode for those who don't understand....#obssessedwiththisdrama

Well,a married woman is a married woman,one can,t go after a woman who is married to own brother,no matter the faith,he could have told the emperor that the woman belongs to him at the initial time not waited still later time to declare his love for her, it was her decision to marry the emperor ,feng should respect the marriage and don't pursuit her again,feng wife the Medicine lady,did not force herself on him,it was him who force her hand to agree to that marriage,after listening to Wu Shuang prayer, he become very angry and grabbed the Medicine lady declare he wants to marry her and now treating her like a piece trash.

I am sorry to say even though this is just a drama,it is never a good idea to pursuit someone else wife, not to say your brother's wife,to me that is not a good faith,the emperor is a good man ,he did not mistreat Wu ,plus the emperor trusted his brother,a brother does not take his own  brother's wife's  to become his .

The emperor knows from the beginning that Wu Shuang belongs to Feng Qing. Plus, Wu Shuang told him her plan for revenge. The emperor's mother also knows of this. The carving in to trees and the prophecy Feng Qing's mother told the emperor also symbolizes the fate between Feng Qing and Wu Shuang. The medicine lady, aka Du Luo (I think) also snapped in his face telling him that she can never love or like him. The prince invited her to leave, but she refused. Du Luo also agreed to the marriage. Although I get what you mean by not having faith, but all knows and alls well. @joyblack4 and @saanjh sena, it would be my pleasure to translate, but it might take a while depending on how much translating you want. I could do detail or I can also do summarized. Oh, I didn't realize Joe Cheng was in cp5. That's cool!

Legend of Heavenly Tear: Phoenix Warriors 天泪传奇之凤凰无双 has hit 1.7 billion views as of today on iQiYi, which is yet another milestone for the historical and sci-fi fusion drama led by Claudia Wang, Joe Cheng and Allen Ting. The cast which also includes Xiong Nai Jin, Lang Yue Ting, Xia Ming Hao, Guan Xuan, Ji Ning and Zhou Bin gathered in Shanghai last Wednesday for a media fan thank you event after the show had just surpassed 1.5 billion views. 

Phoenix+Warriors+Presscon+3.jpgPhoenix+Warriors+Presscon++7.jpgPhoenix+Warriors+Presscon+2.jpg

Spoiler

Phoenix+Warriors+Presscon+12.jpgPhoenix+Warriors+Presscon+14.jpgPhoenix+Warriors+Presscon+4.jpgPhoenix+Warriors+Presscon+1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived