[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

@tshering12 - So this is a KDrama History-in-making KISS? A SEMINAL KISS?? Hahaha! 

DAEBAK! Kudos to LMH & JJH! I am a relative KDrama newbie but yes, I have never seen any French kissing (showing TONGUE) before in any kiss in KDramaland! I know the kisses in MLFAS were quite passionate but I don't think there was any tongue seen - hehe!

Also, I read some FB comments about how it seems like only LMH is doing the 'work' of kissing and JJH's responses were 'cool' - I beg to DIFFER - it takes TWO to make a KISS of KDrama History - and at that moment, all of us KNEW AND BELIEVED that it was HJJ and SC's passionate kiss that WILL lead to DIRTY LOVE - (well, SC was pregnant in the next scene!) - although I am sure the Dirty Love started way before this! 

This drama has really wrung out the tears and now all sorts of giddy gleefulness from me!! I guess it's very thrilling and unusual for me because LOTBS is the first KDrama I followed live - I don't think I want to follow another KDrama live again ... sigh ... I think my heart and sanity won't be able to take it ... plus, I don't know when I will ever truly let go of JunCheong and say goodbye ... maybe never ... 

So practically speaking, in future KDramas, my expectations would be much higher and I may not have the patience Nor inclination to follow a drama live ... UNLESS it features LMH or JJH ... I MAY consider ... Sigh ... but LMH is going for military service this year ... sigh ... and another two favourite actors of mine, Ji Chang Wook and Seo In Guk are ALSO going for MS this year ... SIGH ...

Oh well, I can just rewatch LOTBS over and over again ... so all my dear Chingus on this forum, we KEEP POSTING!! I look forward especially to all the FANTASTIC pics, videos, fan art and of course gifs - PLEASE make MORE gifs of ALL our Beloved OTP, JunCheong's KISSES please!!!!  THANK YOU very much in advance!!

• Like 14

@mythicalove - such a wonderful analysis of the ending, my dear Chingu! So, I gathered you have watched the last episode with subs, or you're still holding off?

@stroppyse - I am very touched by your thoughts about the ending too, Chingu!

@Mbenz_42 - Thanks for your thoughts too about why HJJ and SC needed to talk alone first to repeat the umbrella scene. I am not clear about something - do you think SC went to see Detective Hong to erase his memories too??? How could he have forgotten that SC saved HJJ's life by taking the gun shot??? Also, wasn't the incident reported in the news?? That HJJ was saved from the attempt on his life by his Girlfriend??? Oh well, we have to accept some Dramaland inconsistencies ...

• Like 6

OMG, this thread move so fast, last page/post I've read it was on page 454 now it reaches to page 481, daebak! A lot of posts/insights/translations to read, a lot of pics to like, and a lot of gifs(kiss) to watch, love it…lol! I watched episode 20 for the 4th times already, I miss our couple so much..

As much as I wish JJH&KSH will work together again, I also wish  for JJH&LMH as well..JJH had great chemistry with KSH & LMH..Hopefully, the three of them could work together, in an action or drama film..That would be great!

• Like 7

26xBEH0gHwW94Yzfi.gif

Credits to the brilliant person who made this gif lol.

Okay, I had to post this again, as it is a new page and it's too good to not post on every page. Lol.

I just wanted to say, she reciprocated willingly to his tongue kiss, as her first reaction was closing her mouth to possibly suck on it.

Ok, I meant to come on here and write a much more analytical post but after saying that, I feel so embarrassed that I'm now running off.

Be back later. Lol.

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Okay, I had to post this again, as it is a new page and it's too good to not post on every page. Lol.

I just wanted to say, she reciprocated willingly to his tongue kiss, as her first reaction was closing her mouth to possibly suck on it.

Ok, I meant to come on here and write a much more analytical post but after saying that, I feel so embarrassed that I'm now running off.

Be back later. Lol.

+1000000000000000000000

Thank you for saying that!! :D After your analysis, I watched it again. Then I realized you are right!!! The way she responded was to close her mouth to "Suck on it". 

LOVE your detailed analysis on everything!! You are awesome!! :)))

• Like 10

@mythicalove - YES, my Chingu! POST the KISS on every page!! And DON'T be shy - we can all start our analyses by analysing the KISS!!! 

This is a KDramaland-History-in-making KISS!! It's a SEMINAL KISS and it is paving the way for all kisses in KDramaland to come!! HAHAHAHA! 

Keep posting, Chingu, even if your mind is reduced to gibberish from re-watching and re-looking at the KISS - Hahahaha!!

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Be back later. Lol.

Don't run away! We need your "deep" analysis on that kiss. I never watched LMH's drama before this, but, did he do that kind of kiss in other drama or movie? :tongue: 

P.S : And we definitely need that gif in every page.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Don't run away! We need your "deep" analysis on that kiss. I never watched LMH's drama before this, but, did he do that kind of kiss in other drama or movie? :tongue: 

P.S : And we definitely need that gif in every page.

@annie1234 how old are you, asking about adult kisses ? B) If you are 18+ and if you haven't watched any of LMH's kisses, run, not walk, to  watch. I think he has been called kissing beast . he must be the best kisser in Kdrama land. However, keep in mind that the love he had in his previous works are  at the Romantic stage, so don't expect tongue dive. But his kisses are very sensual, very passionate, yet still very gentle, you won't be disappointed,. 

As someone said a good kiss  is made of both partners. If somehow, you feel his partner is stiff, imagine yourself in her place, you will feel different :wub: :lol: 

On the same note, I was quite surprised when I scanned through some of Knet comments the other day. Some of them said that JJH looked awkward. forced etc.... Seriously I didn't understand what they were talking about. I found her relaxed, receptive and responsive, what else would they expect . There must be so much hate other there.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

Be back later. Lol.

Hahahah we're on the same analysis. I think of that too that JJH suck it. Im just shy to post it hahahaha. Im glad im not the only one who think like that ^_^

• Like 5