[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

If this picture is indeed part of the final episode. Then, I guess it is safe to say that SC finally found a way to be human underwater and it could defo be a happy ending after all.:wub::wub::wub: OMO! This excites me gazillion times!!! :D:wub::lol::blush:

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 7

I'm super late this week. Oh man, this drama has gotten so emotional! SO happy the culprits have finally been caught. The build up from the last few weeks seriously killed me. So nice to see justice triumphs. Also, can't even tell you how relieved I am that Nam Doo didn't turn evil. PHEW! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hunter White said:

If this picture is indeed part of the final episode. Then, I guess it is safe to say that SC finally found a way to be human underwater and it could defo be a happy ending after all.:wub::wub::wub: OMO! This excites me gazillion times!!! :D:wub::lol::blush:

I think that would be a great happy ending. But looking at that photo makes me believe its the same shoot as the underwater kiss, right before she turned into a mermaid. I think those are the same clothes they wore when they jumped off the cliff? 

14963200_10211307741158603_2928695577303

• Like 4

Whyyy so cool?? :blush: I am gonna miss Hoe Jun Jae!! :bawling:

Can't wait for the preview! :)) 

Like how Sehwa didn't erase Kim Dam Ryung's memories, I hope Chung doesn't erase Jun Jae's memories. :bawling:  

Chungie leaves but doesn't erase JJ's memories. Please writer-nim!

Credit: as tagged

• Like 10

@Kris Silva, I thought so too. Although SC came to save HJJ from drowning in mermaid form in episode 2. They both fell in the sea and next picture was HJJ drowning and along came SC as a mermaid. Unless that photo shown during the presscon was only for print purposes. So, it only means it's not gonna be part of the finale. Anyway, I still have a strong feeling that I'll be crying pink pearls on Wednesday. :):wub:

• Like 8

Am I the only one who misses HJJ and SC being all fun, cutesy, and happy? I miss the way they used to argue in his room, the way she used to stick right by his side and follow him everywhere, they way he got jealous of himself, the way she'd ramble on in her mind without knowing he hears her, the way he smiled to himself as he replied to her thoughts, the way he pinned her to the wall, the way she pinned him to the wall, the way she chased after him and got on top of him on the couch, the way he followed her to the sauna and protected her from water, just, I miss everything and every moment they were so happy together, I miss it all! 

I'm now going to go watch all those moments. 

41 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

@Kris Silva, I thought so too. Although SC came to save HJJ from drowning in mermaid form in episode 2. They both fell in the sea and next picture was HJJ drowning and along came SC as a mermaid. Unless that photo shown during the presscon was only for print purposes. So, it only means it's not gonna be part of the finale. Anyway, I still have a strong feeling that I'll be crying pink pearls on Wednesday. :):wub:

I have a great feeling I will too. A few pink pearls because they'll have a happy ending and some yellow pearls because it's ending. I can see myself crying a bucket of tears when Wednesday rolls around. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Hunter White said:

I rewatched ep 2 for the outfits.  In ep 2, when HJJ jumped in SC saved him in the form of a mermaid whereas the pic below SC is with him in her human form.  Its seems like this pic is the prelude to the LOTBS ending and if it is thats good news.  

Now, I wonder if the waiting would make HJJ restless and he would risk jumping into the sea to look for SC like in Joseon times.  Or HJJ found a way to breathe and live underwater too (perhaps after their union though I could do away with any "dirty love" as long as we are made aware that they have become one..he he he).  Or SC like @Hunter White says, found a way to be human too underwater.

...waiting for ep 20 is such sweet sorrow instead!!!

credit as tagged

• Like 9

@mythicalove, you just made a summary of every moment that we'll all miss from LOTBS. I hope they get at least an extension. It would be nice to watch them for one last time having happy moments and being worry-free.  It was really nice watching them play like kids on-screen, how SC chased HJJ around the house with the intention of erasing his memories, how HJJ touches SC's head and says Aigoo just because SC is cute and bright, how HJJ becomes flirty around SC and asks her to sleep with him so he wont have nightmares, how HJJ hugs SC tightly to check if SC's heart is beating well, how HJJ made SC jealous over pretty Se Hwa and how they kiss and make up. All those and more.:wub::wub::wub:

I think I'll be having sepanx for a while. So, I made sure I wont be missing LOTBS that much (hmm.. hopefully I wont coz I can't promise..hehe). Earlier today, I downloaded all LOTBS songs and intends to play it in the car, at home and probably during sleep. Currently, I am trying to arrange all my LOTBS episodes and keeping the ones with english subs, I think my preparation for the finale and after the drama is all set.. but I just can't promise to move on easily after LOTBS. :bawling::grin: Unless, Jun Ji Hyun or Lee Min Ho takes another project after this. Probably in the future but not so soon. They all deserve a break after this.:wink:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Hunter White said:

@mythicalove, you just made a summary of every moment that we'll all miss from LOTBS. I hope they get at least an extension. It would be nice to watch them for one last time having happy moments and being worry-free.  It was really nice watching them play like kids on-screen, how SC chased HJJ around the house with the intention of erasing his memories, how HJJ touches SC's head and says Aigoo just because SC is cute and bright, how HJJ becomes flirty around SC and asks her to sleep with him so he wont have nightmares, how HJJ hugs SC tightly to check if SC's heart is beating well, how HJJ made SC jealous over pretty Se Hwa and how they kiss and make up. All those and more.:wub::wub::wub:

I think I'll be having sepanx for a while. So, I made sure I wont be missing LOTBS. Earlier today, I downloaded all LOTBS songs and intends to play it in the car, at home and probably during sleep. Currently, I am trying to arrange all my LOTBS episodes and keeping the ones with english subs, I think my preparation for the finale and after the drama is all set.. but I can't just promise to move on easily after LOTBS. :bawling::grin: Unless, Jun Ji Hyun or Lee Min Ho takes another project after this. Probably in the future but not so soon. They all deserve a break after this.:wink:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

You highlighted some very cute scenes that I forgot to mention. My goodness, I miss it, I miss them, I miss every moment of it all. I will cherish those moments forever. I hope to see them as happy and giddy as they were before in the next episode. 

I would do what you did, download all the music and listen to it on repeat, but I will cry if I do that. Hahahaha. I am extra dramatic but it's true, I will literally want to curl up in a ball and cry in the corner. Hahaha. 

I agree, I'll just make sure I won't be missing it too much by having the episodes on hand to watch. No matter what, I will have to let go because the drama is coming to an end but at least I will have 20 episodes of them I can always watch again. I will cherish the last hour we have left with them, every single bit of it. And then, I will try my best to let go, knowing and anticipating their future projects, no matter how far off into the future that may be. For now, I agree, JJH and LMH have worked very hard and yet again, their hard work turned into another hit. They're wrapping up the last bits of a hit drama, so I think that they deserve a rest. I will wait for them to be well rested and watch JJH's return, while LMH, I will just have to wait a few more years. But all the while, I will always be happy they did LOTBS and love them as SC and HJJ and SH and KDR. 

• Like 12

@mythicalove  by the scenes that I've pointed out you can already tell that I love RomComs. Most especially if Jun Ji Hyun or Lee Min Ho is in it. There's a lot of good scenes LOTBS had offered us and I must say it was well executed by all the Actors in the drama.

Same as you, I'd love to see just a happy couple probably living near the open sea and playing around with their little tykes. I remember when HJJ told SC that he got the house on lease and that he needs SC's help to move his stuff. I suppose that's already a hint that there's a big possibility that after HJJ sends off SC to the open sea, he'll surely follow her by buying a house near the sea and hoping to come across SC once again. If his memories will be erased, I'm sure his heart will take him where it really belongs.. down the deep blue sea.:wub::wub::wub:  Awww.... I'm crying happy tears just by imagining how their happy ending is gonna be.

(((Paging Writer Park and LOTBS Directors))) Please give SC and HJJ a happy ending. Give us our happy ending. :wub::blush::wub:

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

@mythicalove  by the scenes that I've pointed out you can already tell that I love RomComs. Most especially if Jun Ji Hyun or Lee Min Ho is in it. There's a lot of good scenes LOTBS had offered us and I must say it was well executed by all the Actors in the drama.

Same as you, I'd love to see just a happy couple probably living near the open sea and playing around with their little tykes. I remember when HJJ told SC that he got the house on lease and that he needs SC's help to move his stuff. I suppose that's already a hint that there's a big possibility that after HJJ sends off SC to the open sea, he'll surely follow her by buying a house near the sea and hoping to come across SC once again. If his memories will be erased, I'm sure his heart will take him where it really belongs.. down the deep blue sea.:wub::wub::wub:  Awww.... I'm crying happy tears just by imagining how their happy ending is gonna be.

(((Paging Writer Park and LOTBS Directors))) Please give SC and HJJ a happy ending. Give us our happy ending. :wub::blush::wub:

+1000000000  @Hunter White

I love the highlighted part. Nicely-said! :)) Thank you!! Because first of all in your idea of the ending Jun Jae's memories aren't erased and second of all after Chung goes back to sea he actually follows her by living near the beach. This makes his waiting more beautiful in the eyes of the viewers. Because he is near the blue sea and he can sit on a rock and look at the sea with  yearning heart. (Like the scene in episode 1).Maybe at some point he misses her so much so that he jumps in the sea and drowns himself so that he can see Chung. Then Chung comes towards him and kisses him (not with the intention of erasing memories) and then she take him to the shore. After that they have beach wedding while Chung is wearing a very beautiful mermaid-like dress and after some dirty love then they have 3 kids and decide to live near the beach forever.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I love the highlighted part. Nicely-said! :)) Thank you!! Because first of all in your idea of the ending Jun Jae's memories aren't erased and second of all after Chung goes back to sea he actually follows her by living near the beach. This makes his waiting more beautiful in the eyes of the viewers. Because he is near the blue sea and he can sit on a rock and look at the sea with  yearning heart. (Like the scene in episode 1).Maybe at some point he misses her so much so that he jumps in the sea and drowns himself so that he can see Chung. Then Chung comes towards him and kisses him (not with the intention of erasing memories) and then she take him to the shore. After that they have beach wedding while Chung is wearing a very beautiful mermaid-like dress and after some dirty love then they have 3 kids and decide to live near the beach forever.

Thank you @nika94! I'm just trying to preempt the finale for myself since I know for a fact that it's difficult for me to move on and just watch any drama after I've learned to love SC and HJJ.:wub:^_^ HJJ's emptiness will pull him towards the sea to search for a missing part of him. Either by jumping off the cliff or going overboard a yacht on a stormy night. I'll leave that part to Writer Park.. I know she'll be surprising us once again on the last day.  I think it'll be awesome to include your idea as well. A wedding by the sea.. it'll be romantic! I hope we'll see a dramatic proposal as well prior to that.:wub::wub::wub: Oh this play of imagination is making me want for Wednesday to come sooner.:blush: On the other hand I'd like to hold off and not wanting for this drama to end.:cry:

• Like 8

episode 19 gave same vibe with the final of man from the star, cheon song yi let do min joon to comeback to his planet for his sake with promise he will back to her side and she will waited for him, in the end they keep the promise trough several years they didnt met but in the end they happily live with each other love

like cheon song yi, joon jae in several times seeing how suffer cheong because of her pain, she hold her pain in silent so joon jae never knew her pain, day by day cheong condition not better but become worst, hence cheong condition forced him to made quick decision to let go cheong for her sake. he knew the best for choeng not in the land but in the sea though his own feeling wanted she live with him forever by his side until the old times, the sooner cheong back to sea the sooner the wound in cheong body will be healed

i agree with joon jae and appreciate his decision though he suffer because of his decision, the best for cheong to live in sea like she used to, i think cheong will erase joon jae' memories, she will leave him in good way, she will live in the sea while sometimes she will take a peak to joon jae' life, but in the end the love will bring joon jae' memmories back that make he will remember cheong and they will start again their relationship in good way forget the past, sometimes cheong will live in the sea and sometimes she will enjoy the date with joon jae in the land, they will spent time until die with promise they will born again to love each other..happily while see dam ryung potrait gratefull to dam ryung and sae hwa whom earlier remind them to keep their love and avoid the bad luck..happy ending.....whatever this is why they said the legend of the blue sea, some people believe there's mermaid live with human happily and some didnt,

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain

3 hours ago, nika94 said:

Gosh a wedding by the sea would be so awesome. Chung with her mermaidesque gown and Joon in a tux. I can only imagine the visuals :wub: This couple is, hands down, the best  ever in visuals in all of kdrama land. So i hope writernim will take advantage of that and give us the most beautiful wedding for our JoonChung. For sure were all gonna cry pink pearls then :wub: