[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Guest Moonrain

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT KKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :dizzy:

HE GIVES HER DR BRACELLET....ASKED HER IF WILL BE FINE IF SHE GOES BACK TO THE SEA ...TOLD HER SHE CAN'T ERASE HIS MEMORIES BECAUSE HE LOVES HER...TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS ...MY STREAM FREEZE DURING THEIR KISS SCENE...END OF EP NO PREVIEW

• Like 9

They kissed but that scene was so freaking sad. No cliffhanger for the second last episode. So I guess the last ep will focus on them and if they have their happily ever after.. 

Writernim, pls give us happy ending. I implore you.. 

But one thing I dun understand is HJJ loves her so much. Why does her heart hurt still? 

But still... That kiss! OMG! So fitting for the scene! And I'm happy they tied up everything! 

• Like 10

i think it is safe to conclude now that ND is a good guy. turns out he's the son of the noble that the past MDY had killed (as it seems). good twist!

i have a feeling it's now disclosed to ND regarding SC real identity during their convo.

is JJ sending SC away back to the ocean for her own sake? she's been having chest pains lately regardless of what JJ feels about her.

• Like 6

@babyval22 yes that is also my question, why? Also, JJ already told her he loves her right? Maybe they need to have dirty love? or must get married to stop her heart from aching. :D

Did CH died? Since KJH and MDY are already imprisoned so the last episode will focus on them. I'm sure the writer will give us a happy ending. :w00t: I am happy for Tae Oh and CSA too! :wub:

• Like 8

What is wrong with the heartache? I'm pretty sure in this point HJJ is definitely in love with her. So, now, she needs to go back to the sea? WTH! I think the heartache was not because she left the sea for too long. I think the heartache was because of their lack of skinship and dirty love:wub:.

Btw, that ending, I can't understand a single thing, but that was freakin sad. And then that kiss happened. OMO OMO it looks like they want to eat each other face. Hahaha :tongue:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1