[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

JJ AND HIS MOM TALKING ABOUT DAD ...MOM PAIN AND REGRETS ARE REAL ...SEEMS SHE TELLS HER SON ABOUT THE DAY SHE MET DAD AT HOSPITAL...JJ REMEMBERS DAD LAST WORDS...HIM BEEING SORRY WISHING TO BE A GOOD DAD AND HUSBAND ...JJ TELLS HIS MOM ABOUT THAT HUGGS HER...EVIL WOMAN PLOTING ...HOW TO STEAL THE MONEY FROM JJ...CH CONFRONTS HER ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH DAD ...SHE ADMITED

• Like 5

CH CALLS ND NAME...AJUSSI IS DREAMING...SEEMS HE WAS ONE OF MR YANG MINIONS WE SEE YANG INTRODUCING HIS SON(CH)TO HIM...BACK TO THE PRESENT ND AND CH TALK...SEEMS THEY KNEW EACH OTHER...CH IS TRYING TO BUY HIM...I NEED SUBTITLES

• Like 8

ND IS WATCHING JJ AND THE DETECTIVE TALKING I HATE HIS LOOK...THE DOCTOR IS TALKING WITH THE FAMILLY ...JJ WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH...EVIL WOMAN IS WORRIED HE ASKS AUTHOPSY ...I HATE THAT WOMAN AND HER FAKE TEARS ...JJ WANTS KANG SH TO BE INVESTIGATED

• Like 5

Seems doc didn't find anything strange about JJ's father death...wife almost relived but seems..JJ is not convinced...wants autopsy?...need subs

Police looking at plants and flowers at JJ's home...aish, bad guy already removed them :crazy:

JJ's mother came to fathers funeral :(...she slapped that bad mouth bit*h!!!!...she wanted to return the slap but our mermaid is there...stopped her...holds woman's hand and she saw how and what she did!!! Bravo!

• Like 4