[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Comments below the article shared by @leeminhosny  :))

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

"It's a good thing for Hoe Jun Jae now .. Please give me a Soda .. No no sweet potato. Lee Minho was great. Peruvian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Japanese fans and Korean fans support the enthusiastic support of the blue sea"

" Last photo Lee Min-ho is cool ~ ~ ~ lee min ho looks great sitting"

I'm looking forward to today."

" Sobbed Lee MinHo performance  felt so sad."

" Lee Min-ho ㅠㅠ in pain now is a crying scene."

" Don't cry heojunjae ㅠㅠ now get the cool heojunjae and happy."

" Lee Min Ho emotional acting is so good as ㅠㅠ a brilliant man Let's beat all the bad guys, ㅠㅠ.
" Don't cry heojunjae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

" Hoe Jae-jae, I want you to stop crying and be happy."

" Lee Min Ho  eyes performance real well."

" Huh Jae-jae, I'm really sorry I'm dying. I'll see you tonight."

" Blue Sea Day! Wait episode 18  !!! Heo Junja ~"

" A brilliant man No more pain and happiness."

" I just waited today. It's a week long ^ ^ Junjong Couple is happy"

Credit:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000940564&lfrom=twitter

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Today is the day Chingus! 

So envious of you all who can sleep and wake up to watch LOTBS! 

My timezone with Korea is just 1 hr earlier so I am now impatiently waiting in agony. 

Hahahas!

See you all in 11hrs time! 

Oh!! It must be hard! :bawling: I am sorry Chingu!!

Episode 17 with its heartbreaking ending and villain-winning-Kang Sohee has made all fans so impatient and worried. To me, Hoe Jun Jae feels so real!! :tears: Lee Min Ho is doing a great job! Lee Min Ho has made Hoe Jun Jae his own. This character is defo created for Lee Min Ho!  I also Love Shim Chung and want her be safe and sound.

See you soon!! :))

• Like 12

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Jeon Ji Hyun comforting crying Lee Min Ho who lost his father, Chest-Crying - 18.01.2017

C2aF3oMUsAA_AoX.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Park Jin Young] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” has only 3 episodes left, and Jeon Ji Hyun was seen to comfort Lee Min Ho that currently facing sadness, Jeon Ji Hyun embrace him to comfort him. Lee Min Ho who has lost his father, currently experiencing like the sky has fallen on him and Jeon Ji Hyun stays by his side. The latest still cuts are drawing more attention because if reflects the meaning of true love. 

The Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) released their latest still cuts that seems to be coming from the 18th episode that will be broadcasted today on 18th of January. They seems to be hugging in front of the morgue.On the previous 17th episode, Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) ran to his father, Chairman Heo Il Joong (Choi Jeong Woo)’s house after hearing the message by his father, only to find out that his father had already lost his life. Heo Jun Jae suspected that his step mother Kang Seo Hee (Hwang Shin Hye) was behind all of it, trying to take all of his father’s money. Heo Jun Jae has mention his suspicion to his father, but his father who just find out that Heo Jun Jae work as a con-artist throw a fit, saying that Heo Jun Jae was lying and trying to put up a scene against his own father. Heo Jun Jae then eventually had to left his father house, which is previously his own house after his own father turn his down like that. However, Chairman Heo then find out that his own son was right, and called Heo Jun Jae. He wanted to admit that he was wrong, but then Heo Jun Jae was unable to take the call. Heo Jun Jae hear the message a little bit to late and came running back to his father’s house, only to find his father covered in a white cloth. 

Heo Jun Jae then was seen on the latest still cuts on his feelings towards his father, his longing and his hatred to his father. He blamed himself for failing to protect his father. The latest still cuts release today were seem to be more sad, to see Heo Jun Jae currently facing the pain as like the sky has fallen on him. Heo Jun Jae still can’t admit is father’s death and in front of the morgue, Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) stay right beside him to share his sorrow. 

Just like this, “Heo Jun Jae-Sim Chung” couple show a solid love that goes beyond romantic and hot love. They stay together not only by words, not only during happy times but also when each other needs comfort. The couple has got more support and love from the viewers. Heo Jun Jae is still aware that crisis are still coming towards them (especially after knowing the tragic death of Kim Dam Ryeong and Se Hwa couple), and it’s very sweet to know that they’re giving solid support to each other no matter what kind of crisis or difficult situation that might happen. Viewers seems to realize more on the meaning of “True Love”, and curious on whether the two be able to protect their love. 

The representatives of “Legend of the Blue Sea” said “Please look forward and support Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung couple pure comfort and warm towards each other, to show their sold diamond love~”

http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/156018467445/legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyun-comforting

• Like 12

Hello Lobster chingus!

wow, I have mixed emotions about tonight's episode.  One on hand I'm so looking forward to it, and on the other dreading it because I know the end is near.  I hope there are a couple of fun moments because I know the first couple of minutes with HJJ sobbing is going to tear me apart.  Even though it just kills me to see LMH in agony, I think those are my favorite scenes.  I hope that he's doing ok because I remember reading that he really gets into the emotions of his characters and now it's depression.  

@Chellsee:I love Yoo Na too.  She really is the cutest kid.  I think she may also have a part in Ji Sung's new drama.  

• Like 13

Google Translate of an article shared by @Myhun Thanks :))

The audience who can guess the ending before the 18th broadcast of the SBS drama 'Blue Sea Legend' (Park Ji-eun / Duk-hyuk / Culture storehouse, Studio dragon production) And the 'Key of Ending' to be released.

Lee Min Ho and Seong Dong Il - The confrontation between Hwang Shin-hye and Lee Hye-hoon's final boss has become clear, while Lee Min-ho, who lost his father, wonders whether he can meet Jeon Hyun and his other happy endings. Lee Hee-jun, who is hiding his toen with his constantly awake nature, is trying to get rid of the mermaid, and the misinterpreted "misunderstanding couple" that starts with the illusion, but the audience is interested in what ending Shinhyeon and Shinwon will end.

1. Lee Min Ho vs Hwang Shin Hye .. Father lost Huh Junjae VS Daughter of Wicked Final Boss stepmother Kang Seohee!

Spoiler

The greatest interest in the ending of 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' where the relationship between the past and the present and the relationship between the ghosts of the main characters and the current relationship is tightly intertwined is the reason that Huh Junjae (Lee Minho) defends the wicked and defends the mermaid This is the part about being.

Jae Jae, who lost in the hands of the stepmother Seo-hee (Hwang Shin-hye) in the last broadcast, is in a situation where he is sitting on the floor with tears of regret. It was her stepmother, Seo-hee, who committed mischievous misdeeds of her life when she cheated her father and her father and her father who made her life different. Jun-jae sensed this danger and engaged in a joint operation with Hong (aka Hae-soo), but he did not prevent him from doing bad things.

Kang Seo-hee has revealed that he has accomplished his purpose by brainwashing the anger of the world of the murderer Dae-young (Seongdongil) who met in his childhood orphanage. His son, Hye-hyun Lee, And it is a situation that it shows up as 'the villain of the victory'.

Kang Seo-hee has gone up one step to its current position by taking advantage of the position of his social underprivileged, and has thoroughly removed the evidence, such as manipulating even the will of Huh. Especially, Kang Seo-hee is in a good position to grab money and manipulate all situations, so I wonder if he will be able to judge Kang Seo-hee and Ma Dae-young by the law of my father's murder case, .

2. Jeon Jae Hyun VS Lee Hee Jun .. Mermaid who knows how to remember her.

Spoiler

The mermaid is believed to have removed the priority threat by erasing the memories of the existence that has threatened him and the class. However, there was another dangerous existence, so Joannamdo (Lee Hee-joon), a life-long cheater living in JoJae's house, emerged as a last-minute variable.

In the previous broadcast, the fact that Nam-jae is one of a group of Yang (Seongdong-il) who confronted Jang-jae's former life, Lee Min-ho (minhyeon) Especially, the current figure which is full of nervousness, there is no place to go, and the life that threatens someone threatens viewers.

Zheng thinks that he had erased the memories of Min-su, who had seen his identity, but now it turns out that memories have been retrieved such as asking the price of the mermaid. When I realized that Qing was a mermaid, he said, "Cry." He regrets his memories that he is not revealing it, what he is doing or not, and it is making the viewers breathe in the end that there is a final variable that threatens the mermaid.

3. Shin Hyesun & Shin Wonho .. Misconceptions started by misunderstanding What is the end of the couple?

Spoiler

As Joe Jae and Chung are attracting interest in celebrating happy endings unlike previous life, another couple also gathers interest in whether they can make a 'fruit'. The main character is Chasia (Shin Hye Sun) and the youngest genius hacker Tao (Shin Woo Ho) of the fraud trio, who have come to be a goddess of illusion and have made a big smile in various places.

As a target of fraud, Shia decided to choose Ani Jinju (Minsori), which is why she believes Tao loves herself. Shia, who has had a crush on Jun-jae, has always laughed and laughed when she was injured by Jun-jae, sometimes calling Tae-oh and eventually showing tears to her tears.

Spoiler

In the meantime, in the last broadcast, Shia confessed to Junjae with Tao's advice, and Shia was finally rejected by Junja. Tae-oh also watching the state of such a little bit to open the door of the heart is dimly revealed that the beginning of the misunderstanding of the end will add to the curiosity.

Spoiler

On the other hand, 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a fantasy romance where the last mermaid on earth just before the extinction meet the genius scammers of the city and adapt to the land life and laugh and have fun through unpredictable events, 10:18 is broadcast. /parkjy@osen.co.kr

[Photo] SBS 'Legend of the Blue Sea' broadcast screen capture

Credit:

• Like 12