[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Even our baby Yoo Na has an article... I love this girl. :heart:

Source: http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20170117000284

tumblr_oikgxwiyd31vjsduwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oikgxwiyd31vjsduwo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oh5d9trRzp1rpyw6wo1_400.giftumblr_oh5d9trRzp1rpyw6wo8_r1_400.gif

Google translation only:

The SBS drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea' Shin Lina is also short but impressive in the minds of viewers. 
Shinin Ah, the youngest person in the play Shim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) first met in Seoul. Yoon, who has a psychic ability to read Shim Chung 's inner heart, plays with utter delight and energizes the play.

• Like 15

Anneyong chingus. I had this thing in mind for past 1-2weeks. I should share it for my peace of mind.  How much does a food truck or gifts costs ? I mean if we know any fans from korea who is here on soompi then we all can contrubute and try to send  some gifts or some other things to show our support to LOTBS team ? Is it possible? I mean is there any way to contribute through digital payments method? 

And Minoz as we know our oppa will leave for Milotary service this year so i was thinking if we can send him somethng to show our support. 

Im from India,and i have no freaking idea how to do it alone by myself so please think about it and discuss with fanclubs and if fans are ready for this idea then let me know how to contribute and whom to contact. 

Thanks and please dont throw tomatoes on me if u dont like this idea. :tongue: 

• Like 12

Lee Dong Wook Fans From Soompi Send Food Truck To #Goblin Set
--> https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/17/lee-dong-wook-fans-soompi-send-food-truck-goblin-set/

but soompi.com didn 't make article about Lee Min Ho fans from Mexico, Japan, Thailand, China Send Food Truck to LOTBS set...soompi.com always hidding LMH amazing news..soompi.com is lmh's hater

please join this page for lee min ho's amazing news :

LeeMinHo (1.2M) https://web.facebook.com/LeeMinHoMinozWorld/

LOTBS (925K) https://web.facebook.com/LegendOfTheBlueSeaKdrama/

• Like 4

Lobstersssss :))) :D

Today is the D-Day!! :) I think we all find it difficult to see Nam Do hit Jun Jae on head. :bawling: I wanna know what happens after Nam Do hits Jun Jae!! Where is he going to take Jun Jae??:bawling: Why did He hit him?? What is his evil plan??:bawling:

• Like 5

@Chellsee I almost screamed out of excitement seeing SC hug HJJ. They're so cute! I can't wait to see that scene! She is there for him through thick and thin, that is what you call true love. Awwwhhhh my fangirling heart is going wild! 

@nika94 yes! Today is d-day! I'm so excited to go to sleep tonight because I know when I will wake up to HJJ and SC!!! :wub::D

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@Chellsee I almost screamed out of excitement seeing SC hug HJJ. They're so cute! I can't wait to see that scene! She is there for him through thick and thin, that is what you call true love. Awwwhhhh my fangirling heart is going wild! 

@nika94 yes! Today is d-day! I'm so excited to go to sleep tonight because I know when I will wake up to HJJ and SC!!! :wub::D

LOOL :D I totally understand you!! :))

The waiting time is less when we simply sleep only to wake up and watch LBS!! :D:D

You have no idea how eagerly and happily I will go to sleep tonight! :D:D I usually play with my phone, come to Soompi thread and listen to music before going to sleep. But tonight I wanna fall asleep as fast as I can. Because When I am awake, I keep remembering Jun Jae and Chungie. 

PS   Lobstersss!! :bawling: Lets Enjoy LBS to our Heart's content!!

• Like 9

Google Translate of article shared by @leeminhosny :)) Thanks for sharing!! After the drama is over, I am gonna miss @leeminhosny sharing articles.:bawling:

While the 'Legend of the Blue Sea' is left three episodes, Ji Hyun hugs Lee Min-ho's sadness and embraces comfort. Lee Minho who has lost his father and has experienced the fall of the sky, and the figure of Ji Hyun, who is in close sympathy with his neighbor, is drawing more attention because it reflects the meaning of true love.  Agree!! :)))

The SBS drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea' (Park Ji-eun / Jung Hyuk director / Culture storehouse, Studio dragon production) will be broadcasted on 18th (today) 'Hugging the front of the morgue'.

Spoiler

In the previous 17th, Junjae ran to the main house after hearing the message left by President Huh (Choi Jung-woo), but his father had already lost his life. Junjae suspected that her sister, Kang Seo-hee (Hwang Shin-hye) was distracted by her legacy and tried to take her father. However, when he realized that Junjae was a fraudster, he threw a loud voice saying that he was trying to make a fraud up to himself, and Junjae had to leave his house after turning around like that. However, President Huh acknowledged that he was wrong and called Jun Jae, but he did not receive it. Only a father covered with white cloth remained in front of Junja who came to hear the voice message.

Jun - jae then poured out his reflection on his hatred of his father and his longing for his father, and he blamed him for failing to protect his father. So the photos released on the day are making me sadder. Jun-jae faces the pain that the sky seems to collapse as if he can not admit his father's death in front of the morgue, and Chung keeps close to such a jaejae, sharing his sorrows, giggling and touching his heart.   :tears:

JunJae is struggling not to repeat the previous life's work (the death ending of a discourse couple) while threatening the blue and the blue that are giving a solid support to each other whenever a crisis or a difficult situation arises. To realize the meaning of 'true love' again. Whether the two will be able to protect this love, and the fate of those three, the question of the remaining three is increasing.

"The legend of the Blue Sea said," The 'Junchung Couple' Cheong-jae is truly comforting and warming to each other. "" I would like to have more interest and affection for how their solid diamond love will develop. "

Photo: = Cultural warehouse provided by swazilah@tvreport.co.kr

Credit:

• Like 12