[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

SC HUGGED THEM ...BORRING GIRL CALLED JJ ...THEY MET A RESTAURANT ...SHE TOLD HIM SHE LOVES HIM...JJ REJECTED HER...OUTSIDE CH WAS WAITING...CH AND JJ FIGHT...JJ CONFRONTS HIM ASKED HIM IF HE KNEW ABOUT HIS MOM ...WARNS HIM HE WILL MAKE SURE SHE WILL PAY

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Cha Si A is talking 2 Jun Jae! 

She is telling JJ that she likes JJ, 

JJ is telling her "Don't wait 4 me, find a good man"

I wish she would listen to him

Our guys together...she is sad ....talking...he is sad...i want them happy :tears:

Aigoooo.they had so many great together scenes ...happy and sad ones...she cries...wonder what is talking to her to calm her down

CSA in tears as well...aigooo

• Like 6

ASKED HER IF SHE REGRETS ...HAPPY FLASHBACKS AND SAD FLASHBACKS ...SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T JJ SAID HE FEELS THE SAME ...JJ TOLD HER HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT LOVES IS THANKS TO HER...BORING GIRL IS DRUNK AND CALLED TAEOH ...TAEO WENT TO THAT BAR ...SHE IS SINGING

• Like 8

Evil couple talking...police is listening to them...at her home???...seems JJ's father overheard them...tries to get away...wife notices him...wonder will they hurt him

Wife comes to his room...with new dose of 'medication'...scary vibe

He didn't took the pill but drank tea...mistake anyway...wife saw him...father in pain...calls JJ ..leaves a message to him...heartbreaking ...after hearing it JJ runs to him...he comes to late :tears:

• Like 9