[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I have been wondering if the sad love story of SW and KDR is not the result of KDR's wrong perception. KDR's only focus was to protect his love, the mermaid, but maybe in the past, he was the real target too. In the present, HJJ is the real target of MDY and KSE and it could have been the same in the past. This would explain why he was banished, someone wanted to reduce his position. Back then, KDR thought that the reason was SW, but he might have been wrong too. Now, the story is repeating itself. HJJ thinks that SC is the target of MDY, unaware of his huge mistake. Moreover, this would also explain why the doctor mentioned greed as cause. He might have tried to give him some clue, yet HJJ overlooked it.

• Like 11

I loved and enjoyed this episode...  As I can't speak or understand Korean I have to wait until this morning to be able watch the show, generally I watched the two episodes air on Wed & Thurs on Fridays reward myself with 2 hrs of LMH how the puzzle pieces is slowly slowly is being solved..  Yes finally JJ remembers most of the past life memories..   I believe the hypnosis is meant to be for past life regression in our case for JJ, ofcourse docs don't use hypnosis just for past life regression.  

I think doc is hiding something from JJ, so we had a nice plot twist they showed us right but hit us with the left hand.. Dae Young since episode 1 we have been thrown a bait that the real evil is Dae Young but it appears that he is not the one who killed Dam Ryeong.. I have noticed a the ring on the ring finger and the finger was long & thin.. So next thing to watch out is watching the fingers I do not think it was Nam-Doo, it might be the police officer, or it might be a woman dressed up as a man aka Kang Ji-yeon / Kang Seo-hee 

Cha Shi-ah is seriously getting on my nerves, is she watching through window all day as if JJ or Tae-oh is gonna walk past from her neighbourhood or wat?

I adore Tae-Oh oh mo so cute, he has this puppy look that melts my heart lol.. :heart: 

Still not sure about Nam-Doo he is the one who's greedy at first place. 

How about Heo Chi-hyun, that cute guy is turning into evil.  he was not even ashamed or showed us any feeling of guilt when he was telling JJ dad is leaving all his assets to me and my mother, forget about it how could you hide your dad's health from your brother and tell him that he's on holiday...  

Shim Chung now understood finally the penny dropped that JJ can hear her inner voice..  Why doesn't he be honest and tell her that he remembers..    

• Like 9

I'm currently watching yesterday's episode on one TV Asia and am gonna stream today's episode as well. OMG. Watching bad Chi Hyun in action gets on my nerves. 

And I have to say.. Tae O is looking good while protecting SC! 

All these gutter land talks in getting into me. :grimace:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mythicalove said:

Another lovely morning I get to share with juncheong and all of you on here. :blush:

Sadly, I start school next week so today is the last day I can stream live. :tears:

Off to watch our lovely couple now. 

i know right.. my school is also starting next week

• Like 2

started ...she admited the truth in front of him if you die i'll die...he said something about Ma ...she wanted to touch his hand ...he did not let her ...he fears she will erase his memories again...she is crying sad

• Like 6

JJ AND ND TALKING...MERMAID IS THINKING ...IS HAVING A LOTS OF FLASHBACKS ...NOW WENT TO CONFRONT HIM...IS CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING

HER VOICE IS SO SAD...THEY WENT TO A MUSEUM SHOWED HER DR PAINTING...IS TELLING HER DR AND SH STORY

• Like 7

NOW SHOWED HER DR DRAW ...JJ AND SC KISS IN THE SEA...JJ TALKS ABOUT HIS FEARS...MENTIONED MARRIAGE ...MOM IS TRYING TO CALL SOMEBODY...A CAR IS FOLLOWING HER ...OTP SCENE ...MORE FUNNY MOMENTS...MERMAID TRYING TO KISS HIM HIM TRYING TO AVOID HER KISS ...ALL THAT IN FRONT OF THEIR FRIENDS

• Like 6

For those who want to watch it live,  the YouTube link is showing it as well!  

Thank you for the translations too! Pls keep it coming.  It's a torture trying to guess what they're talking abt! 

Edited by babyval22
  • Like 5

HE IS STILL UPSET ABOUT HER THOUGHTS ...FINALLY MADE HER PROMISE THAT WILL NOT ERASE HIS MEMORIES...LET HER SLEEP IN HIS BED AND HIS ARMS...SWEET MOMENT...EVIL STEP MOM REMEMBERS THE FOOD ...IS ON HER WAY TO JJ MOM WORK PLACE

JJ MOM HAS TO SERVE THAT EVIL WOMAN...JJ MOM HAD ENOUGH AND ANSWERS THAT WOMAN BACK ...

• Like 5