[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

MDY left after hearing the talks. 

HHJ driving the car in soeed and remembering what doctor said to him.

HHJ ask where is chung? I think Nam do says i dnt kne. 

Hhj goes out fr searching SC

SC with kids near that pink octopus shop. Hhj comes and hugs her :D 

I think SC asks him what happened. 

Hhj & SC talking. 

SC says somethng about hot love romantic love Etc etc LOL

• Like 7

jj on his way back home...remembers hid talk with the doctor he said will protect her ...at home he is asking where she is ...now is looking for her on streets ...finds her playing ...trying to get that pink  toy JJ arrived and hugged her asked her if she has something to tell him...finally walking holding their hands...otp date scenes ...so sweet

• Like 7

went to see a movie ...is TITANIC she is crying...later the woman that cleans the place found pearls on floor ...otp eating...JJ told her to live on even if something to him ...to have a great life...could you do it ?JJ said he could ...now wants her to promisse that to him

• Like 8

I think HJJ says some serious advice/stuff to SC but she is refuse to listen. ( its my guess i dnt knw korean language) 

OTP back home.

Nam do and SC talking.

Hhj & tae oh discussing about MDY 

MDY visits that doctor

• Like 7

MDY says something to doctor ,he keeps taking HJJ name in conversation

MDY on that seat to see his past life but i think he is unable to see anything 

Scene shifts to HJJ brother. 

He is in some meeting with board members i guess.. speaking somethng about abbuji

HJJ dad is ill & step bro is talking to dad.

• Like 5

omg she said she can't do it!JJ is upset and sad on their way back home they arrived home....we have Nam and SC scene from preview...JJ asked TAE OH to make sure nobody can enter in the house...Ma at doctor office...wants to know how he died ...reallized he was not the one he died...who died doctor asked ...JJ evil brother became company new CEO....talking to the directors stealling JJ position again...i hate him

• Like 7