[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

16 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Thank you for sharing this

Can Someone please tell us what does this article say?? :))

Thank you!

The part of the Special broadcast that had the highest audience rating of 14.42% was the replaying of Joon Jae waking up from his nightmare and a jealous Shim Chung asking him who was Se Hwa. The rating for the whole episode was 11.2% (NATIONWIDE) and 12.3% (SEOUL).

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Thank you for sharing this

Can Someone please tell us what does this article say?? :))

Thank you!

Google translation :

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' Special was ranked # 1 in the same time zone.

A special version of SBS 'Blue Sea Legend' (directed by Park Ji-eun, Jinhyuk, Park Sun-ho), which was broadcast on the 29th, summarizes the 1st to 13th broadcasts, After the first meeting, many episodes were drawn.

The mermaids (Jung Jihyun) and Jun Jae (Lee Minho), who had not met in the early days of Spain, fell into the water after being pushed by the men of doubt, and the mermaid erased his memory through kissing. Since then, the mermaids who came to Seoul to meet with Junjae have become more diverse and more varied.

Jun-jae also gave her more and more heart, and named it Shim-chung, and helped her secretly while tracking the location on her cell phone. Then he grew up loving her one more time and he said "I love you" at the ski resort and hearing the same answer.

Then there was the incident in which Shim Chung was caught by the murderer, Ma Dae-young (Seongdongil), and Jae-jae also broke his sleep after having a nightmare related to his previous life. Especially, he said, "I did not have the original fear. I have nothing to lose. But now it 's scary. I would have lost it, "said Najik. At that moment, Fine? Is he a fish, too? Are you managing the fishery? "I was very jealous," said the highest audience rating of 14.42%.

On the day of the special broadcast, Nielsen Korea recorded 12.3% of the ratings in the Seoul metropolitan area, followed by two parts (5.7%) and one MBC (Broadcast Entertainment Award) of 11.8%, followed by KBS2 ' (11.2%) and ranked first in the same time zone. The 2049 audience rating, which is an indicator of advertising stakeholders, also maintained the top spot in the same time zone at 5.3%.

The SBS drama official said, "The summary of the first half of the drama was made simple through the" Legend of the Blue Sea - The Legend Continues, "and thanks to this, I kept the first place in the audience rating." "Now, It is good to expect that new content will be developed after the ending. "

The Legend of the Blue Sea will be broadcasted at 10:00 pm on January 4, 2017.

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

The part of the Special broadcast that had the highest audience rating of 14.42% was the replaying of Joon Jae waking up from his nightmare and a jealous Shim Chung asking him who was Se Hwa. The rating for the whole episode was 11.2% (NATIONWIDE) and 12.3% (SEOUL).

Ohhhh

Thank youuu :)))

Woww!! So the scene where Jun Jae is dreaming about Sehwa being in Danger and then he wakes up and talks 2 Jealous Chungie Got such a great rating! :)) That scene is both cute and sad. Sad because Jun Jae is dreaming about Sehwa. It is actually the REBORN Kim Dam Ryung(Jun Jae)  Dreaming about Sehwa. He is worried abour her again. :)) How beautiful! :)))

PS  Will Chungie ever realize that it was herself in past life that Jun Jae was dreaming of! Will she become aware of her past life?!  Chungie's Love is her first love and the same goes for Jun Jae. Chungy should also know that she is JJ's first love.

Ohhhhh What an epic and nice Love story!! :tears:

• Like 12

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's underwater kiss

photo801545.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's underwater kissed lasted a minute at the end.

The thirteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" on the 28th, started with Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) and Sim Cheong's (Jeon Ji-hyeon) kiss.

Sim Cheong was sure Joon-jae liked her so she repeated the words, "Heo Joon-jae likes me" over and over in her head. Then she witnessed Yoo-ran's (Nah Yeong-hee) bag being stolen by a thief and got it back for her.

Joon-jae cooperated with Detective Hong (Park Hae-soo) to catch Ma Dae-yeong (Seong Dong-il). He then comforted Cheong who was terrified at the thought of Ma Dae-yeong. Later, Joon-jae went to see professor Jin (Lee Ho-jae) to be hypnotized into a state where he could see Se-hwa (Jeon Ji-hyeon) and Dam-ryeong (Lee Min-ho) struck by arrows, which were shot by Yang (Seong Dong-il). They both meet the same fate and the viewing percentage went up to 19.7%.

The metropolitan viewing percentage went all the way up to 17.2% and topped the drama charts this day. The percentage was 18.4% according to TNMS in the capital area too.

40% of the percentage share was taken up by male teenagers, 30% my female and 51% by females in their 40s.

SBS drama sources say the fact that Cheong has become much brighter because she knows Joon-jae likes her as well and the story about Dam-ryeong and Se-hwa must have caused this affect.

The fourteen episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is scheduled to broadcast on the 4th of January.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-underwater-kiss-101987.html

• Like 11

I'm loving all the analysis that you guys are coming up with! And the ratings even though it's only a recap of the episodes so far,  is daebak! Thought it would be really low too. 

As far as I know, LOTBS is really popular.  My cousin, who lives in China is also on the show and as far as I know, so are some of her friends. 

LOTBS really brings out the child in us! I have to apologise for not contributing much to the analysis portion in here but I just want to say I really enjoy reading what the rest of you are thinking about. 

You guys are daebak too! Keeping our fingers really crossed for the second half of the drama! Somehow, got the feeling that second half of the drama will take on a different pace. 

It's also very tiring for LMH and JJH to be filming in these sort of cold weather. So kudos to them. I really don't mind the ep being broadcast later if it means it'll be better for them. Really not easy to be filming underwater scenes in the cold winter. But I guess too much at stake for them if they keep prolonging each episode.  So torn! 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's underwater kiss

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's underwater kissed lasted a minute at the end.

The thirteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" on the 28th, started with Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) and Sim Cheong's (Jeon Ji-hyeon) kiss.

Sim Cheong was sure Joon-jae liked her so she repeated the words, "Heo Joon-jae likes me" over and over in her head. Then she witnessed Yoo-ran's (Nah Yeong-hee) bag being stolen by a thief and got it back for her.

Joon-jae cooperated with Detective Hong (Park Hae-soo) to catch Ma Dae-yeong (Seong Dong-il). He then comforted Cheong who was terrified at the thought of Ma Dae-yeong. Later, Joon-jae went to see professor Jin (Lee Ho-jae) to be hypnotized into a state where he could see Se-hwa (Jeon Ji-hyeon) and Dam-ryeong (Lee Min-ho) struck by arrows, which were shot by Yang (Seong Dong-il). They both meet the same fate and the viewing percentage went up to 19.7%.

The metropolitan viewing percentage went all the way up to 17.2% and topped the drama charts this day. The percentage was 18.4% according to TNMS in the capital area too.

40% of the percentage share was taken up by male teenagers, 30% my female and 51% by females in their 40s.

SBS drama sources say the fact that Cheong has become much brighter because she knows Joon-jae likes her as well and the story about Dam-ryeong and Se-hwa must have caused this affect.

The fourteen episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is scheduled to broadcast on the 4th of January.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-underwater-kiss-101987.html

40% by male teenagers?!? The male teenagers outnumbered the female teenagers?!? Wow, that's an interesting statistic! I said it earlier that I was really surprised those commenting on the drama especially the Naver videos were teenagers. LOTBS was also a top Naver search topic amongst teenagers. 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Deleted

Chingu, I saw you posting a photo of LMH shooting but you've now deleted it. Is it shooting for LOTBS? Or was it for something else? 

*edit* nevermind, I see that Chellsee posted it above. :)

@babyval22 I'm with you. I have a feeling the next 7 episodes will take a sharp turn. I can feel it in my bones. The Joseon story concluded so from here on out, we depend on HJJ to walk his own path. HJJ is now fully aware of his past and I believe this will have a huge affect on him. I also believe that MDY will be seeking the professor not only for his medication, but also to resurface his past memories. He will be certain that whatever he has been dreaming about is real. And perhaps, taking his medication will set his mind straight and he will be more driven than ever to go after HJJ and SC. I remember the actor who plays MDY made a comment a few episodes ago that viewers fear he will do something every time he appears, but really, he doesn't do anything major until later on. I believe darkness is approaching us.

@demarchelier like you've pointed out, those stats are very surprising to me too. It seems like LOTBS is quite popular among young teenagers and a big portion of that being male teenagers. I'm glad they're enjoying it as well :)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Chingu, I saw you posting a photo of LMH shooting but you've now deleted it. Is it shooting for LOTBS? Or was it for something else? 

*edit* nevermind, I see that Chellsee posted it above. :)

@babyval22 I'm with you. I have a feeling the next 7 episodes will take a sharp turn. I can feel it in my bones. The Joseon story concluded so from here on out, we depend on HJJ to walk his own path. HJJ is now fully aware of his past and I believe this will have a huge affect on him. I also believe that MDY will be seeking the professor not only for his medication, but also to resurface his past memories. He will be certain that whatever he has been dreaming about is real. And perhaps, taking his medication will set his mind straight and he will be more driven than ever to go after HJJ and SC. I remember the actor who plays MDY made a comment a few episodes ago that viewers fear he will do something every time he appears, but really, he doesn't do anything major until later on. I believe darkness is approaching us.

:D yeahhh I deleted! Cause I thought I posted something wrong. I thought it is for Lee Min Ho's CF shooting and not the drama

In my deleted post, I also asked who is that woman in the picture? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

Hi, welcome to the thread. I'm not sure if anyone answered you. It hasn't been confirmed but they are in the running for a few awards so it's likely they will attend. Also, someone recently posted that C-Minoz were heading to korea for the award show, so hopefully they catch a glimpse of LMH at the award show. I hope JJH and LMH will attend. I crave seeing them walk the red carpet! :wub:

Me toooo. I really want to see them together in the awards. Hoping that they'll come :blush:

btw im new here too. I just really want to express my feelings of wanting to see them together :grin::heart:

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@demarchelier like you've pointed out, those stats are very surprising to me too. It seems like LOTBS is quite popular among young teenagers and a big portion of that being male teenagers. I'm glad they're enjoying it as well :)

When I read comments like "Heo Joon Jae is cool" or "Jeon Ji Hyun is really pretty", they might be coming from male teenagers. LMAO. All this time I thought it was just fangirls watching the drama. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

Ohhhh

Thank youuu :)))

Woww!! So the scene where Jun Jae is dreaming about Sehwa being in Danger and then he wakes up and talks 2 Jealous Chungie Got such a great rating! :)) That scene is both cute and sad. Sad because Jun Jae is dreaming about Sehwa. It is actually the REBORN Kim Dam Ryung(Jun Jae)  Dreaming about Sehwa. He is worried abour her again. :)) How beautiful! :)))

PS  Will Chungie ever realize that it was herself in past life that Jun Jae was dreaming of! Will she become aware of her past life?!  Chungie's Love is her first love and the same goes for Jun Jae. Chungy should also know that she is JJ's first love.

Ohhhhh What an epic and nice Love story!! :tears:

I was thinking that tooo. But as for my imagination I think she will, because when MDY kidnapped her, she said there the superstition in the past that when they touch a mermaid something will happen to them.  Am I right?. Correct me if Im wrrooong. :grin:

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Marian16 said:

Me toooo. I really want to see them together in the awards. Hoping that they'll come :blush:

btw im new here too. I just really want to express my feelings of wanting to see them together :grin::heart:

Welcome to the thread :grin:! Hopefully our wish will be granted. I look forward to seeing them steal the red carpet. JJH always looks stunning in beautiful gowns and LMH always looks handsome in a suit. I would love to see them walk the red carpet together. Please? They're two of the biggest fashion icons so I also look forward to seeing what they will wear. Hehehe. 

1 hour ago, Kim Ngân Trần said:

Hi guys, this is the first time i post here

New stills cut from ONE TV ASIA

cre: ONE TV ASIA facebook

Welcome to the thread!! :) Those stills of JJH are beautiful! She's always beautiful! 

--------------

It's certainly always nice to see new people join us in here. 

--------------

@nika94 @minekas thank you for the clarification. :)

---------------

@demarchelier Hahahahaha. It's for certain that some of those comments must have come from teenage boys. JJH is so beautiful and her character is so cute it's hard to not love her even more. And "HJJ is cool" just somehow resonate with boys more lol. I know that as a fangirl, I would probably write something a little different. So perhaps those are indeed comments coming from teenage boys. I find it cute that they would like this drama. And I'm happy to know it seems to reach a pretty wide audience, across a range of ages. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

More filming photos. 

Those pictures were shooting CF of OPPO R9s, not LOTBS.

The votes of Weibo HK were closed. LOTBS got 41.3% votes and TOP1 of 2016 Best K-Drama.  [鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌]

ps. TOP2 :  DOTS  21.8%
     TOP3 :   The K2  15.6%

005DCUQYgw1fb8s7vc7dqj30qo1begvw.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 17