Jump to content

[Thai Drama 2016] Grey Rainbow รุ้งสีเทา


dramacrayz
 Share

Recommended Posts

We have released the new and complete version of EP2 with thoughts from Porsche and minor added scenes. The added scenes don't change the story line but the thoughts from Porsche are very much crucial to watch in order to understand the feelings of him regarding the period of time. I would recommend to go and watch.

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Aekiokung said:

We have released the new and complete version of EP2 with thoughts from Porsche and minor added scenes. The added scenes don't change the story line but the thoughts from Porsche are very much crucial to watch in order to understand the feelings of him regarding the period of time. I would recommend to go and watch.

 

 

Thanks guys.

I've watched it and porsche's thoughts are so pure.

Spoiler

Glad they have their happy ending (?)

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

Thanks guys.

I've watched it and porsche's thoughts are so pure.

  Hide contents

Glad they have their happy ending (?)

 

 

ikr, that's the reason why we have to do the rework on this episode. We don't want anyone to miss any of Porsche's thoughts at all. 

Let's find out together in the upcoming episode =)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only watched two episodes so far but really loving it. Thanks so much to the subbers! You guys are doing the work of angels. 

Edited to add PS: Can anyone tell me what the time stamp means on Porche's thoughts. PM me if necessary!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Only watched two episodes so far but really loving it. Thanks so much to the subbers! You guys are doing the work of angels. 

Edited to add PS: Can anyone tell me what the time stamp means on Porche's thoughts. PM me if necessary!

 

The time stamp on each quote means the duration of time they got to spend together during that scene =) Understand this will pull you in a deeper level of emotional ride.

Enjoy =)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arghhh...when I just accidentally browsed this story (was looking for LOVE.LOVE.LOVE YOU of Norrapat Sakulsong) This is such a beautiful story!! Love, comfort and happiness ...this series captures the essence of my heart, and I am instantly hooked! 

To the moderator, admin and trans-subs...Thank you so much ;) Please keep this going...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched ep 4 just now.

I love it so much

Spoiler

Nuer's mom is lucky to have her husband.

Porsche is such a kind person. He donor his blood to his love rival. He take care of her child too.

Nuer as mommy jane is hilarious.

About the ending

Spoiler

:bawling:

If I'm not wrong, Nuer is dead? seriously???

Omg, writer why so cruel?

WAEEEEEEEE

I'M SO SAD RIGHT NOW.

POOR PORSCHE, GIVE HIM HAPPINESS PLEASE

WAEEEEE

And Porsche's parents still can't accept him fully and don't attend his wedding.

WAEEEEEE

I NEED JUSTICE FOR MY PORSCHE.

UGH MY HEART :dissapointed_relieved:

 

Is there any season 2 for this?

I think i read it somewhere about season 2...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They drove crazy lol .

This is the best BL-Themed movie ever , well i was a bit don't understand with porche vision in ep2 and his dream in ep3 . and in ep4 did Neur really died ? Or what , i don't really get the ending . yeah because i don't understand the language lol . so i beg you PAPER PLANE  please translate ep4 for us . So i can understand the ending of this drama and die peacefully lol.  And thank you for your hard work for translating ep1-3 for . Khop kun mak na Paper plane

Edited by San2537
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, San2537 said:

They drove crazy lol .

This is the best BL-Themed movie ever , well i was a bit don't understand with porche vision in ep2 and his dream in ep3 . and in ep4 did Neur really died ? Or what , i don't really get the ending . yeah because i don't understand the language lol . so i beg you PAPER PLANE  please translate ep4 for us . So i can understand the ending of this drama and die peacefully lol.  And thank you for your hard work for translating ep1-3 for . Khop kun mak na Paper plane

I just finished watching ep 4 subbed and the ending took me by surprise (not in a good way). I'm like 100% confused! :bawling: I need a review of everything that explains/clarifies the ending because I am effed up right now! lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TeeTop said:

I just finished watching ep 4 subbed and the ending took me by surprise (not in a good way). I'm like 100% confused! :bawling: I need a review of everything that explains/clarifies the ending because I am effed up right now! lol

i"ve got  spoiler that this drama will have a happy ending before , but then i surprised with the ending as well . moreover i watched the episode without subtitle , so i don't get what they're talking . Did Neur really died , and what Porche and Ice talking before Ice gone like a shadow . Anyway where i can watch the subbed episode ? can you tell me ?

khop kun na khap :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TeeTop said:

I just finished watching ep 4 subbed and the ending took me by surprise (not in a good way). I'm like 100% confused! :bawling: I need a review of everything that explains/clarifies the ending because I am effed up right now! lol

 

Wait, now I'm scared to watch the last episode?! :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Thai Drama 2016] Grey Rainbow รุ้งสีเทา

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..