[Thai Drama 2016] Grey Rainbow รุ้งสีเทา

dramacrayz

reF96Xmh.jpg

รุ้งสีเทา Grey Rainbow

A mini-series in Views Of Love The Series (VOLTS)

Grey Rainbow tells the love of Nuer & Porsche. Nuer is the son of the owner of an elephant camp while Porsche is a law student. In university, they were dormitory roomates and close friends, each fighting against the feelings that one has for the other.

Lead Actors: Nut (Nutchapon Rattanamongkol) as Nuer (Instagram) & Karn (Kasidej Hongladaromp) as Porsche (Instagram)

Official VOLTS Social Media: Facebook Instagram

Grey Rainbow Photos

From VOLTS Official Facebook

13051748_1530109497296926_57273781159131

13100964_1532271347080741_32576197393575

13139218_1532271920414017_89284330198386

13124811_1534319966875879_41173113965662

Grey Rainbow OST

Ray of Love (Fan-subbed)

Grey Rainbow Videos

Official Introduction (start from 0:46)Fan-sub

Fan-subbed Episodes 1, 2, 3 & 4 (Finale)

Raw Episodes (Fan-upload)

Official Behind-The-Scene

Fan-made Videos

* please follow forum rules when posting replies. thanks *

• Like 10

Guyssssssss!!!!

I am here to confirm you guys that, from Thai perspective like me, this is the BEST BL (Gay) Themed series of Thailand!

Please watch!!!! It's a must for everyone!!!

Let's make the thread alive. Thanks @alvinboi for the thread. Our very best friend fixed the translation of the song already so I need to update the translation of the Ray of Love in youtube.

Just for a footnote here so you guys know who to push for the next episode, the Paper Plane team is consisted of @ohgeorge, our very best friend and me. We will do our best to make the justice sub for this wonderful drama!

• Like 8

Thank you so much @alvinboi for opening this thread.  XD I must say your display picture is killer!!! 

Thank you so much to the Paper Plane Team for your hard work. Hoping to see episode 2 eagerly. I have already seen episode 1 (subbed) thrice already. :sweatingbullets: You 3 three are like the pillar of this fandom right now. YOU GO GUYS! @Aekiokung @ohgeorge and Wei (I can't find your soompi username anymore.  Where are you dear kitty?) 

Alright, so gonna do a little promo of my own video: 

LOL. IT HAD TO BE DONE. Now that I fully understand episode 1, I hope to make a video based on it soon. ^.^ #NuerPorche feelings are rather strong.  :phew:

A couple of translations of Nut's and Karn's instagram interactions. Thank you so much to Paper Plane Team for the translations and for spoiling us. THESE ARE GOLD! FREAKING GOLD I TELL YA!

1463482896504.jpg

1463482894039.jpg

Nut: Miss you

Karn: Miss me this late at night. I think it means something lol

Nut: Sl*t!

--------------------------------

1463483075108.jpg

Nut replied to Karn's pic: "Why are u so hot? (In gay slang). I'm hungry."

Edited by Limerence94
Highlighting main things. Lol
  • Like 10

@cart517 @ohgeorge @Aekiokung @phunnoh @Limerence94 6 fans in less than 12 hours?! Yeah!!! I hope many more will join us too!!!!!! :D

2 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

Thank you so much @alvinboi for opening this thread.  XD I must say your display picture is killer!!! 

Thank you so much to the Paper Plane Team for your hard work. Hoping to see episode 2 eagerly. I have already seen episode 1 (subbed) thrice already. :sweatingbullets: You 3 three are like the pillar of this fandom right now. YOU GO GUYS! @Aekiokung @ohgeorge and Wei (I can't find your soompi username anymore.  Where are you dear kitty?) 

Alright, so gonna do a little promo of my own video

LOL. IT HAD TO BE DONE. Now that I fully understand episode 1, I hope to make a video based on it soon. ^.^ #NuerPorche feelings are rather strong.  :phew:

A couple of translations of Nut's and Karn's instagram interactions. Thank you so much to Paper Plane Team for the translations and for spoiling us. THESE ARE GOLD! FREAKING GOLD I TELL YA!

Nut: Miss you

Karn: Miss me this late at night. I think it means something lol

Nut: Sl*t!

--------------------------------

Nut replied to Karn's pic: "Why are u so hot? (In gay slang). I'm hungry."

The NutKarn ship is literally shipping itself!!! I'm on board!!!!!!!

• Like 7

image.jpg

This is from the latest Karn's IG Post.

Karn posted: "Pay respect to my parents yet?" And Nut replied "We're just friend ka, dad."

(cr translated by @Aekiokung

Nut use ka as like usually used by girl for more polite statement.

LOLlllll 

This couple really makes me crazy and dead over and over again. How can they be that sweet and comfortable. Be a real couple already...

@alvinboi I definitely on that NutKarn ship already. Lets make it sail!!! LoL

Lets get the discussion going!!! I cant get over this series lollll (Pls put spoiler tag for spoilers)

image.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, alvinboi said:

@cart517 @ohgeorge @Aekiokung @phunnoh @Limerence94 6 fans in less than 12 hours?! Yeah!!! I hope many more will join us too!!!!!! :D

The NutKarn ship is literally shipping itself!!! I'm on board!!!!!!!

There are more of us in line, youtube and facebook but they aren't active on soompi unfortunately.

Hopefully we can attract other soompier's to this thread by being active. XD 

2 hours ago, phunnoh said:

This is from the latest Karn's IG Post.

Karn posted: "Pay respect to my parents yet?" And Nut replied "We're just friend ka, dad."

(cr translated by @Aekiokung

Nut use ka as like usually used by girl for more polite statement.

LOLlllll 

This couple really makes me crazy and dead over and over again. How can they be that sweet and comfortable. Be a real couple already...

They are unbelievably real. Ugh. DATE ALREADY, PLEASE..T.T

• Like 4

10 hours ago, boytoy143 said:

As I was browsing Make It Right The Series (still no eng subs), I happened to bump into this. Looks like I found a gem on this one :) 

It is a gem indeed!!! One of the best BL drama from Thailand. ^^

5 hours ago, Limerence94 said:

There are more of us in line, youtube and facebook but they aren't active on soompi unfortunately.

Hopefully we can attract other soompier's to this thread by being active. XD 

They are unbelievably real. Ugh. DATE ALREADY, PLEASE..T.T

Yeaaa!! Let draw all the soompi lurkers to come out from lurking. xD

• Like 3

image.jpg

Seems like @Limerence94 havent posted this. This is another post from Karn.

(cr translated by @Aekiokung )

Karn said: "Its lunch time now. If you are hungry for food, you eat rice. But if you are hungry for something else, you eat ..... (Pls fill in the blank)"

Then Nut replied: "Eat milk"

Then Karn replied: "Come on. I am not scared of you LoL"

Lollll i am so dead reading all their posts!!!!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, boytoy143 said:

As I was browsing Make It Right The Series (still no eng subs), I happened to bump into this. Looks like I found a gem on this one :) 

You certainly found the gem!! Watch it to find out how great the series is.

loll to all the IG posts. They are sooooo comfy together. Count me on board with you guys. May the ship sail to the shore lolll.

• Like 5

yes @alvinboi thanks for making this thread.

i watched this series today, only ep 1 and 2 with eng sub form paper plane team.

i will wait for another episode patiently.

i like this series and my friend said it's only consist of 4 episode?

then i read the translate of IG's interactions, WAE ARE THEY SO CUTE??? :wub:

they have fetish for online flirting or something? hahaha

so how old are they?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Oline Oline said:

yes @alvinboi thanks for making this thread.

i watched this series today, only ep 1 and 2 with eng sub form paper plane team.

i will wait for another episode patiently.

i like this series and my friend said it's only consist of 4 episode?

then i read the translate of IG's interactions, WAE ARE THEY SO CUTE??? :wub:

they have fetish for online flirting or something? hahaha

so how old are they?

According to this drama website, Nut is 24 years old this year. His birthday is 11 May 1992. He just had his birthday exactly one week ago! :w00t: As for Karn, I wasn't able to find out his age. :tears:

1 hour ago, cart517 said:

I well we got your back honey hahaha :) imma start watching

Yeah!!! I promise that if you watch it once, you will want to watch it again!!! Especially after watching the finale. :w00t:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

According to this drama website, Nut is 24 years old this year. His birthday is 11 May 1992. He just had his birthday exactly one week ago! :w00t: As for Karn, I wasn't able to find out his age. :tears:

Yeah!!! I promise that if you watch it once, you will want to watch it again!!! Especially after watching the finale. :w00t:

Karn birthday is 9 May. And he has just turned 19. Their bday is just 2 days apart. Maybe they are destined to be together lollll (Delusional mode on)

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, phunnoh said:

Karn birthday is 9 May. And he has just turned 19. Their bday is just 2 days apart. Maybe they are destined to be together lollll (Delusional mode on)

:w00t::w00t::w00t: They must have celebrated their birthdays together right? Also, which year is Karn born in?

36 minutes ago, JustinS said:

wahhhh!! finally another Thai BL series aside from Make it right and after Love Sick series !! Thank You Paper Plane Team for subbing looking forward to the next episodes.. :))

Yeahhh. And Grey Rainbow is not high school BL drama, unlike Make It Right  & Lovesick! It's something so different.

• Like 2