❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jaemin said he had seaweed soup today! fans then asked if he had a party and he said he’s having one now and started singing happy birthday to himself

fan: what did you receive for your birthday?

jaemin: jeno told me to tell him what i want. chenle already got me a present (camera lens). jisung told me to tell him what i want to eat. i don’t know about the rest!

jaemin: i saw what you guys wrote on sns! also, my mum is overseas now but still, she called me 12am on the dot to wish me! there’s no one like mum~

jaemin: now i’m an adult. august 13, ad-ult. finally, i’m fully 20! i received a champagne too which i couldn’t in the past. but the problem is, the kids already took it. i didn’t even get to open it...

jaemin: among 127 hyung, jaehyun hyung was the first one to wish me! he sent me a message and i replied “hyung thank you~”

JM: doyoung wished me and asked me to send him my acc number and he really transferred me money! he told me to buy food with it together with the kids~
cash prince doyoung hyung, he’s generous
JM: he apologised for not being able to give me personally~

do you usually call haechan by his real name? 
jaemin: usually, i call him haechan. sometimes when he doesn’t listen, i’ll call him donghyuck

thoughts on your first birthday as an adult?
JM: the manager hyungs & staff told me that teenagedom is good. in the future when you grow up, you’ll regret (not appreciating it) hence i know how it feels. teenagedom really passes by in a blink of an eye

JM: to be honest, we live more as an adult than as teenagers and when you get past teenagedom, you can’t go back anymore. it feels a little regretful and bittersweet but at the same time, i wanted to be an 

how much is the bracelet? 

JM: i don’t know! 12000won? …. is this silver? if this is real silver.. i’ll acknowledge the price… uh… it’s not real silver? 12000won? mmm…. it’s a little… the price is ok!

do you like mint chocolate? 
jaemin: jeno likes it! for me, it’s so-so? i like normal chocolate more

jaemin: i wasn’t able to upload many photos lately… sorry ㅠㅠ for the next post, i’m thinking to upload jeno’s photos… i’ll upload his next

jaemin: on the nct channel, there’s the <nana’s small video collection> segment right? it stopped after two videos. right now i’m thinking to slowly start (filming) for it again

jaemin: that’s right, jeno took the champagne. he looked at me and smiled “jaemin ah ok?” and he took it 

jaemin: haechan sent me a “yeah, you know right?” right when the clock strikes. he didn’t wish me happy birthday till the very end. only when i told him to wish me then he did

how many shots are you drinking? 
jaemin: this is the default amount of shots! because czennies are worried, i don’t drink 8 shots anymore~ 

nana, did you give the members presents?

jaemin: of course i did! i gave everyone presents~

jisung - pants and shoes
jeno - shoes
renjun - tea set
chenle - game console

jaemin: mark wished me happy birthday but he didn’t ask what i want. i’m mad at him

“Ten is from Thailand, he can speak Korean, English, and Thai. He also recently learned Chinese! His Chinese is very strong because I taught him myself~~ we are really close!! His dancing is very good, very very good! And adding his beautiful vocals makes this song amazing!”

[예능연구소 직캠] NCT DREAM - BOOM (HAECHAN), 엔시티 드림 - BOOM (해찬) @Show Music Core 20190810

[예능연구소 직캠] NCT DREAM - BOOM (JISUNG), 엔시티 드림 - BOOM (지성) @Show Music Core 20190810

[예능연구소 직캠] NCT DREAM - BOOM (JAEMIN), 엔시티 드림 - BOOM (재민) @Show Music Core 20190810

[예능연구소 직캠] NCT DREAM - BOOM (JENO), 엔시티 드림 - BOOM (제노) @Show Music Core 20190810