❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

CL: haechan, i heard you arrived in korea at midnight today? 
HC: yes, i landed in korea at midnight
CL: it must be tough for you right? 
HC: yes! 
CL: ah, then continue having it tough~
HC: thank you~ thank you chenle

JM: during rehearsal, haechan suggested that if i put down my mic while doing the ice cream part, it’ll be cooler
HC: i was unsatisfied with jaemin covering his face while doing that part. although he’s a little behind me, but he’s still handsome

JM: during rehearsal, haechan suggested that if i put down my mic while doing the ice cream part, it’ll be cooler
HC: i was unsatisfied with jaemin covering his face while doing that part. although he’s a little behind me, but he’s still handsome

jisung: if you are able to look outdoors, take a look at the sun. it’s really pretty, it looks like fried egg 
chenle: not the fried egg that mark hyung made though
jisung: yeah that’s not it, that is not the sun 

HC: our kind dreamies whom i really love didn't mention me during the winning speech
JM/CL: we did!
HC: before i left, i clearly told them to mention me if we win. but really thankfully and really touched, how can you not mention me JN?
JN: but i didn't do the winning speech too

HC: i'm really thankful towards JN who presented this award to us as well as fans. i really want to meet every one of you and thank you.. i love you everyone. we had our first win at the show too hence this award is meaningful & i feel even happier as jenshow presented this to us

HC: I gave Mark hyung a class on this. If you want to look cool in sunglasses, you have to place it at the tip of your nose. And you have to look up like this.