❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200822 Congrats to JAEMIN for winning Best Actor (Korean) Award with his drama 'Way to Dislike You' (너를 싫어하는 방법) (2019) at the Seoul Webfest 2020 Awards!

200822 同道大叔’s Weibo update with WayV

StephenCurry commented on Chenle's post
EgErbXKUEAEge72?format=jpg&name=large
EgErbmZUYAANL_T?format=jpg&name=medium

NCT's Jaemin And Jun Hyosung Win Best Actor And Best Actress At 2020 Seoul Webfest Awards

200823 HENDERY Weibo Update 

“Bella is more active than you two when playing with the cat teaser toy”

200823 KUN and YANGYANG VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/209302

xiaojun: its a bit scary because im alone but its ok, even if there's a ghost i think they will like my singing, probably

xiaojun singing crush’s beautiful & talking about how he loves the feeling

Xiaojun sang Shallow 

Xiaojun singing 你快回来 

YY : they’re asking why you’re still wearing your mask
XJ : i just came back /throws mask/

xiaojun carrying bella like a baby and giving her kisses

yangyang: i usually hug these (plushies) to sleep because i have a lot on my bed. let me show you, i have these on my bed. i have the most in the dorm. these are all on my bed.
kun: didn’t you say you’ve had this for over 10 years (pooh)
yangyang: this (pooh) has been for 15 years, this (the middle bear) i bought when i first came to korea, and this (rilakkuma) i brought here last time. i also have this (finn)!
kun: /sigh

Kun talking about how jay chou following him is like a form of encouragement)

kun: look, stephen curry followed chenle right? even though chenle’s leg was injured he still wanted to play basketball. after he was followed, he wanted to play more.

yangyang: the other day i talked to chenle about it (stephen curry following him), and he was so smug. i told him “oh curry followed you!” and he went “eoh yes” like it was nothing! he said “eoh yeah he followed me. what about it?”

yangyang talked about how he never has rest time during choreography of their songs , kun said he should think of it as tiring , but instead an good opportunity to showcase yourself
yangyang: “i don’t find it tiring, i said i’m happy. i dance wearing a smile”

kun with yangyang’s rilakkuma plush
kun: what’s the name of this bear?
xiaojun: bear bear
kun: what’s the name of this bear? oh, why is this arm so loose. “so similar!” ey! do we resemble each other?

kun: back then, your pajamas used to be a basketball jersey, right?
yangyang: ah, it was a basketball jersey! and on that day, since it’d been a long time since i last wore it, leon was really cute to me
kun: he was so clingy with you
yangyang: like he found his mom Face with tears of joy and he kept kneading me
kun: kept kneading you, like this
yangyang: so i should be... his long lost mother
kun: his second mother!
yangyang: right, his long lost mom

kun dancing his part in bad alive 

look at leon batting at bella as xiaojun dances them side to side without a care 

Xiaojun acting like a relative with their baby and even saying he’s like an ajumma (aunt). “Xiaojun-jumma”