❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

yuta: yesterday i went out to eat ddakgalbi with jungwoo, i also went out with johnny and doyoung, we ate samgyupsal

yuta did a bit of their comeback’s choreography he was like doing boxing choreo (limitless choreo) and touching his nose while clicking his tongue

Yuta said he doesn’t like man’s  perfume and prefer women’s one as as the smell for men is too strong for him

Yuta already said goodbye and going to end vlive but he stopped a while and did cute stuff because he wanted fans to see him a bit more

Yuta singing “Dreams Come True” live!!

yesterday yuta had breakfast with jungwoo and saw yesung. they wanted to greet him but yesung was with his friend. they kept talking between themselves saying “it’s yesung hyung! should we greet him?” and said they should’ve

yuta gave a comeback spoiler!!! he said that we’re going to be really surprised, that he thinks they’re the first k-pop group to prepare for a comeback to the extent they have. he also said to look forward to it

Yuta: life is hard? me too, i am having hard time. Everyone is having hard time. That’s why we have to cheer up. What can we do? We need to continue our life. 

Yuat’s spoiler for comeback: nananana part come out too 

200203 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EP1l5ClVAAArh3n?format=jpg&name=large

『NCT DREAM TOUR "THE DREAM SHOW" - in JAPAN』in Kobe, Day 2! Did you rest well ytd? The members slept a lot & is energetic today! Rest well, charge up and let’s use this to get our excitement up ^^

#NCTDREAM #JISUNG #THE_DREAM_SHOW

Translated by hcmyfullsun

EP1w0bDUcAAWbR3?format=jpg&name=large A little bit later until the start! At yesterday’s opening, Jeno did a manly hairstyle with front bangs, what will it be today? Please check it out at the stage that will start soon!

#NCTDREAM #JENO #THE_DREAM_SHOW

Translated by jenrenpics

200203 Sports Seoul

“There were guests who visited the waiting room of the award presenters. They were NCT DREAM. After hearing that NCT 127 member Doyoung’s biological brother, actor Gongmyung, was participating as a presenter, NCT DREAM visited his waiting room. They greeted Gongmyung politely and Gongmyung also greeted them back warmly, showing off his warm side. On this day, Gongmyung also presented the Bonsang to NCT DREAM.”

200203 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EP2vlXlUUAETEME?format=jpg&name=largeEP2vlXmU0AAP4rK?format=jpg&name=large

Czennies! It's Jisung Sunbae (senior). Today's last day of concert ended well!! To the people who went today, please wear your mask and go home safely~ it must've been tough because you're standing, you did well~ (hashtag : Senior Jisung, it was fun, bye bye!)

#NCT #NCTDREAM #THE_DREAM_SHOW #THE_DREAM_TOUR

Translated by captainuwu

EP24D-AUYAAz9Er?format=jpg&name=largeEP24D-EUYAAxSDh?format=jpg&name=largeEP24D-JU4AUZK15?format=jpg&name=largeEP24D-hUEAAXCSb?format=jpg&name=large #THE_DREAM_SHOW in Kobe has finished!

Today we celebrated Jisung’s upcoming bday on 2/5 with a surprise Everyone who sang along for the bday song, thank you! Thank u everyone who left wishes on SNS too!

Let’s meet in March next♪

#NCTDREAM

Translated by hcmyfullsun

Today was Setsubun on the second day of the Kobe concert! the members who said they ate Ehomaki, also experienced bean-throwing at their manager who played the devil's role! After throwing the beans happily, all the members were busy picking up the beans (lol).

#NCTDREAM #THE_DREAM_SHOW #いつも鬼役はマネージャー

Translated by mindoren99

Yuta: Our title track is a song very much like us, but B-side tracks are diversified. There are calm songs too. I think this album would be the most one you would feel relaxed to listen among our albums.

Yuta went back to Osaka in Lunar New year & hang out with friends at America-mura. He bought the jacket he was wearing at there & said it gives off the vibe “the jacket-that-eveyone-would-like to touch” & asked it looked good on him

(do you want to get tattoo?)
Yuta: I want..but i’m not sure. There’s a possibility that I wouldn’t be able to do what I want to do in future if I get a tatto, so I won’t get it yet. You don’t know what future would be. I don’t know if I would continue to be a singer (in future)