❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[WayV-log] I Love You 3M | LUCAS's July 2021 (1/2)

[INFO] 210814 'NCT LIFE in Gapyeong' with NCT 127 Timeline: 

• August 16 - Main Teaser
• August 23 - Character Teaser
• August 30 - Ep.1
• August 31 - Ep.2
• September 4 - Week 1 Highlights
• September 6 - Ep.3
• September 7 - Ep.4
• September 11 - Week 2 Highlights
• September 13 - Ep.5
• September 14 - Ep.6
• September 18 - Week 3 Highlights
• September 20 - Ep.7
• September 21 - Ep.8
• September 25 - Week 4 Highlights
• September 27 - Ep.9
• September 28 - Ep.10
• October 2 - Week 5 Highlights
• October 4 - Ep.11
• October 5 - Ep.12
• October 9 - Week 6 Highlights

*New episode release every Monday and Tuesday at 6:00PM KST. Highlights release every Saturday at 6:00PM KST.

210814 JAEMIN VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/video/259426

E8uUlbJVUAA2DeN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Jaemin the sweetest, the reason he did the vlive on 14th because on 13th there are so many things he need to do, like watching the birthday ads the fans prepared and things like that, so that we can enjoyed his birthday to the fullest

Jaemin: everyone, thank you to everyone for congratulating my birthday. I hope you guys know that I always love and be thankful to everyone~

Spoiler

Jaemin's cake this year, choco cake that is tiramisu like, he personally picked it out himself

JM: Mark called me, he called to wish me happy birthday. After that, a call from Doyoungie hyung came. There were only two people who called, Doyoung and Mark

Jaemin thanking every czennies who congratulating his birthday

Jaemin can't say anything about the content yet, it will come out within august!! he said that he gathered all what we curios of and what we wanted!

Jaemin: what do you mean by built elementary school under my name? this is legend, legend

Jaemin say jeno's t-shirt is also cute, that's why he followed wearing similar one

Chenle also sent message congratulating jaemin's birthday, what chenle say is "for the present, I will give you a warm hug"

Jaemin: Jisung keeps on saying that he’ll buy me foods (as my birthday present)… but i’ll still ask for a birthday gift later~ 

Jaemin why are you so cute?

Jaemin: if you ask why am I so cute... it's probably... I think it's because czennies seeing me cutely?

210814 MARK sent a lunch box to support JUNGWOO for his first MC broadcast! op mentioned that the lunch was from a restaurant and that it was really expensive

"Kim Jungwoo's first MC broadcast!! hwaitiing :) please take care of him!!!! uMARKjungshim hwaiting~~!!" - MARK

210814 yulyulk’s Instagram story update with TEN & YANGYANG

*TEN & YANGYANG will be on Yuri’s Winning Recipe Ep.6 today, August 14th, at 8:00PM KST.

210814 JAEMIN IG Story 

*JAEMIN’s Japanese fan club donated 1,600,000 won to Unicef to celebrate his birthday.

[Show! Music Core] 정우 - 미소천사 (JUNGWOO - Smiling angel), MBC 210814 방송

[Show! Music Core] 정우 X 민주 X 리노 - 산책 (JUNGWOO X X MINJU X LEE KNOW - WALK), MBC 210814 방송

[Show! Music Core] TEN - Paint Me Naked, MBC 210814 방송

210814 MC JUNGWOO Special Stage Fancam

Spoiler

210814 JUNGWOO - Smiling Angel Fancam

Spoiler

Horizontal Ver.

Vertical Ver.

210814 TEN - Paint Me Naked Fancam

Spoiler

Horizontal Ver.

Vertical Ver.

Lee Know : Ah that's right! Jungwoo-nim bought us coffee! He bought it when we practiced too.. ta-da! we decided to speak casually to each other, like 'let's be casual next time' but then when we met... we went 'hello *formal*' we're going back and forth (between formal-informal)

Spoiler

Lee Know mentioned about mark sending lunch boxes earlier and said that they enjoyed it well~

Spoiler

[유리한 식탁2] EP.6-1 누나만 외쳐댄 텐과 반전 실력의 양양

REACTION to 'Make A Wish (Birthday Song) (Orchestra Ver.)' MV | NCT JAEMIN&SHOTARO Reaction

Rock Climbing! This is JOHNNY’s Climbing Center | Johnny’s Communication Center (JCC) Ep.30

210814 XIAOJUN Weibo Update

ENG|NCT 쟈니(JOHNNY) 등판↗ 친구들과 함께 즐기는 '뉴욕 피자' 백종원의 국민음식(kfood) 7회

ENG|쟈니(JOHNNY)가 소개하는 [시카고 피자]의 매력 속으로(●ˇ∀ˇ●) 백종원의 국민음식(kfood) 7회

Seungkwan : I got close to Jungwoo while we're playing futsal. He came with introduction by Mingyu Hyung I think? He went alone! With courage! And then he greeted us, so we play together.. and he's really good at it! There are times where we're on the same team and opposite team!

Seungkwan : I monitored the guys (Jungwoo and Lee Know) earlier! I watched them and they were really nervous... ㅎㅎ so I texted them~