❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

201018 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

Ekm6dTpUcAI-tNP?format=jpg&name=large
It's already Sunday. I think the week went by so fast. How was this week? I hope you can cheer us up by watching our performance!! I love you~

Translated by jaeedimples

Ekm7aQzU0AAXtOU?format=jpg&name=large
Everyone, you've waited for our outfits today, right?! It's an outfit I personally like~

Translated by captainuwu 

Ekm71pkVMAABkU6?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Ekm71pjU8AExKjm?format=jpg&name=medium
Ekm71plU8AYt4b9?format=jpg&name=medium
Where are we going~?? Inkigayo!!
(Taeyong hyung taught me this)
*eodigayo - where are we going rhymes with inkigayo 
Today was so much fun as well ^ ^
The stage was pretty, the outfits as well...
And MC Jaehyun hyung was very cool
Please listen to MAKE A WISH a lot

Translated by Shotaro_Bar

Ekm65D_VoAYPtIU?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ekm65D_VgAEVbU_?format=jpg&name=large
Ekm65EAVMAEjS4T?format=jpg&name=large
Ekm66QiVoAECuD4?format=jpg&name=large
Ekm66RSVMAERUyL?format=jpg&name=large
First week is done and it was so fun~ the scale of the stages and set, and since I'm filming with the members, it was a lot of fun~~ I'm curious of how our Czennies' week went~ I hope our stage could be a little of strength~~ see you again next week~

Translated by captainuwu

Ekm8K6mVoAYRyUu?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ekm8K6mVoAU54A8?format=jpg&name=large
Did you watch M.A.W on Inkigayo well too?
Thank you for this one week ㅎㅎ@.@

Translated by nctdaoying 

Ekm8fkPVoAEApYx?format=jpg&name=large
Czennie The 1st week of the promotion has already ended~? Thank you our Czennie for giving the 1st week lots of love, us NCT will show a cool appearance next week too! Ah From home will also appear next week so pls anticipate it a lot!! Hehet let's see e/o again next week~>.<

Translated by jaemjenarchive 

Ekm85sXUYAE-9Vs?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ekm85sXVgAIWkO0?format=jpg&name=large
Make a wish, 1st week ended!! 
Our members and Czennies have worked hard

Translated by captainuwu 

[INFO] 201019 NCT exceeded 1.21 million album sales just one week after the release of their second regular album, becoming a “million seller.”

‘Million seller’ NCT, surpassed 1.21 million album sales The best and shortest record ever, showing ‘Infinite synergy’
https://twitter.com/NCTsmtown/status/1318016185443643392?s=20

Comeback Interview with NCT U! Make A Wish! [Music Bank / ENG / 2020.10.16]

201019 XIAOJUN IG Story

Ekqdio6VcAAU5kI?format=jpg&name=large

201019 Uhm Jung Hwa's IG - DOYOUNG's message

To. Uhm Jung Hwa sunbaenim

Hello! We are NCT
We respect you! Thank you for giving us positive influence through the image of you challenging (yourself) continuously. We will become cool singers like sunbaenim in the future too!
https://twitter.com/nctdaoying/status/1318008438157291520?s=20

how did you spend your birthday?
Yangyang: my birthday was spent while working... then i came back and slept for a little and woke up, everyone was at the dorm. Renjun and Chenle came to the dorm too! i just played games with chenle for a little. after we had cake and sang the birthday song, we went to practice.

Yangyang showing off his birthday present from Hendery. Hendery said these glasses protect the eyes when gaming, so Yangyang wears them whenever he games now.

Yangyang was dancing to Make A Wish when his plushie dropped, so he decided his plushie will sit on his lap 

Spoiler

Yangyang’s favourite songs of Resonance Pt. 1
- Nectar
- Misfit
- Make A Wish

about Louis 
Yangyang: our cat recently has been really cute too. ten-ge likes to buy them clothes, leon is still fine, but louis’ face is more... pessimistic. so when he wears those clothes, he looks like he’s being forced against his will. like you’ll see him wearing a cute scarf but his face is like this - _-

who’s photocard did you pull
ah, i haven’t bought the album yet, but my family did. my mom bought 2 (albums), one was hendery, and the other was taeyong hyung. she didn’t get me anyway.

Pt. 2?
... i can’t say it. ah... part 2... i’ve never said any spoilers, i should keep it that way. no spoilers.

(spoilers for pt. 2)
didn’t we say this the other time? we’re doing retro hiphop, so everyone can anticipate it. look, our hair colours are all dark colours now, more towards the style of the past. because there are less of those type of colours in the past, so this time- i won’t say i won’t say i won’t say

Bella & Leon in Yangyang’s live~

Hendery appeared in Yangyang’s live today

yangyang said there were a lot of scenes that he and jeno shot together recently and he said after talking with each other, they got a little closer now. at first yangyang thought that jeno was an introvert, but he found out recently that jeno is a very fun friend. ^^

[INFO] 201019 Hanteo Chart announced that 'NCT 2020-RESONANCE, PT.1' recorded more than 640,000 copies for their first week sales. They ranked 5th for highest first week sales for all albums released in 2020.

Facecam

DOYOUNG

JAEHYUN https://youtu.be/QSBcu1xdybI
JAEMIN https://youtu.be/hMyJYY59V7Q

TAEYONG