❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

WHO’s Big Event for Mental Health: performance by SuperM 

[INFO] 201011 NCT 127 and NCT DREAM's active promotions contributed significantly to the 2.7 million albums sold by SM Entertainment in the second quarter alone, the highest performance of album sales since Q4 2018.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1315142170878197760?s=20

[INFO] 201011 NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland Live with NCT DREAM will happen on October 27th at 7:00PM KST. You can watch via the Seezn app.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1315160146914373632?s=20

NCT U - Make A Wish on Inkigayo next week!

CHENLE, the new regular DJ of TBS eFM 'Akdong Seoul', will start on Monday!

201011 KUN IG Story 

EkB1AGAU0AA5Eka?format=jpg&name=large
Tune in live

Translated by lumarkbot - SM_NCT

201011 Make a wish♥︎NCTzen

http://vlive.tv/video/217377

아이엠 그라운드~ 중~국어 시이작! l 숫자+복습 및 응용 ㅣ NCT 중국어 특급 비책 #3

우리 처음 만난 날 기억해요? | 어사즈 5기 쟈니, 재민 | 어색하지만 괜찮아 Ep.5-2

renjun : today is also my last time being akdong seoul’s DJ. actually...thinking about how at the start, as the special DJ...until now. everyday there’s a different story, being able to listen everyone’s...there’s happy, sad, all kinds of stories, i’m really very honoured. and i’ve also learned many things. and also, i would like to thank our writer jiejie, pd jiejie and all our guests dj, for being with me, working with me, helping me, i’m really thankful for you all. and i hope that, in the future i’ll be able to come to akdong seoul often (laughs) as a guest to meet with everyone a lot! and i hope everyone could look forward to the akdong seoul our chenle will be doing in the future.

renjun : uhh i feel like...if i just ended it this way...it’s like i won’t be coming here ever again hhh so....lastly, i’d like to gift another song!  “see you again”
renjun : RenD really has to say good bye to everyone now! everyone, let’s meet again in the future!

201011 DJ RENJUN - TBS eFM 'Akdong Seoul' Radio

EkDQjF0UcAAtj9w?format=jpg&name=medium

EkDQjn0UYAEyRwE?format=jpg&name=large
EkDQkGxVoAIKDNQ?format=jpg&name=large

Xiaojun sang A Whole New Word on live (he’s been into the song lately) 

Xiaojun accidentally put a sticker on the table, he’s trying so hard to remove it but it won’t be removed
“everyone knows Xiaojun destroyed public property now” 
“oh my God!!” 

He still trying to remove it until the end of his live because he doesn’t want the company knows about this cause he still has Bella to take care of and have to raise her

201011 CHENLE's ramen recipe is featured in BuzzFeed Video's "Which Celebrity Makes The Best Ramen?" 

NCT 127's ‘Kick It’ music video has surpassed 80 million views! 

201012 TBS eFM 'Akdong Seoul' welcomes CHENLE as their new regular DJ for the first time!

Viewable Radio today at 9PM KST
Live stream: https://youtu.be/cseb1WG15ZA

[NCT WORLD 2.0]〈NCT WORLD 2.0〉에서만 만나 볼 수 있는 NCT 23인의 케미 COMING SOON!

[TRANS] 201011 SuperM Interview for JALOUSE China - TAEYONG

【#아e대】 늦어서 죄송한;; 비하인드2 아이대 각오모음 | 더보이즈, CRAVITY, 동키즈, 공원소녀, 아이즈원, NCT DREAM, 이달의 소녀, 펜타곤 #TVPP

[ENG TRANS] 201012 ‘NCT WORLD 2.0’ Member Profiles

https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1315536498771423232?s=20
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1315540644631175168?s=20

201012 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

TAEIL

Our lovely Czennies~ finally Resonance album will be released today heheh
It's a cool album and you will love it so much
Please show a lot of love!~^^

Translated by captainuwu 

JOHNNY 

TAEYONG 

Everyone hello! It's been a while~! Finally today!! Resonance album will be released!! All the album and MV!! You're ready to get crazy, right? You'll get drawn to our music! As much as you look forward to it, we prepared hard for it so prepare to enjoy it!! See you later

Translated by captainuwu 

YUTA

I found it, my home.
I hope this album will be an important one for everyone.

Translated by tarocakey

KUN

hihi~I’m Kun( ⁼̴̀ .̫ ⁼̴́ )✧
NCT’s 2nd full album that everyone has been looking forward to is finally out today~!every song in this album is a masterpiece!Don’t really need to say more⋯listen!That’s the correct choice!r u ready to go into NCT’s music world?

Translated by hcmyfullsun

DOYOUNG 

<Free Advertisement>
It’s finally here!!
NCT ASSEMBLE
It’s going to be crazy, we’ll rip and break it apart.
All songs are title track level!!
Please look forward to 12th October
6PM a lot.
@.@

Translated by nctdaoying 

TEN

I think Resonance pt. 1, the album that 23 of us gathered and participate to make is really amazing!! We prepared a lot of things so look forward to it! From now on all of us focus!!
We have prepared many more songs after RESONANCE pt.1,everyone must look forward to it! Thank you!

Translated by captainuwu & hcmyfullsun 

JAEHYUN

Finally NCT RESONANCE album is released today!! As much as this is the meaningful album that we prepared diligently together, please give a lot of love!

Translated by captainuwu 

WINWIN

We prepared a lot of things this time so please look forward to it! I hope you enjoy it to your heart's content!
We have prepared a lot, we don’t know what you guys would like so we prepared everything! Let’s spend this come back together! leave good memories!

Translated by captainuwu & hcmyfullsun 

JUNGWOO

Everyone~ we prepared a lot of things for the album NCT RESONANCE so look forward to it and give it a lot of love!! Let's do well together too in this promotion!!

Translated by captainuwu 

LUCAS 

WayZenNi, (KOR) Czennie our NCT is coming now (CHN) Please look forward to it, there are a lot of surprises waiting for you

Translated by WayVSubs2019 

MARK

XIAOJUN 

Today we finally welcome NCT’s album release, you have waited long, please look forward to our upcoming activities too!

Translated by hcmyfullsun 

HENDERY 

finally~ the work we’ve been preparing for, is out of the oven!!! there are so many songs, hope u like it~

Translated by jaeedimples

RENJUN

Everyone, it's today!! Today is the day our Resonance pt. 1 album will be released. We prepared hard for it so please give it a lot of love and look forward to it~

Translated by captainuwu 

JENO 

Czennies! Are you doing well? 
Today our album resonance pt. 1 will finally be released!! Clap clap clap ×2020
We'll come with variety of appearance as much as you wait for us!
And I hope you get a photocard you want hahah

HAECHAN

Czennieees
Finally today our album will come out!! 
I believe you will like it as much as 23 of us prepared hard for it!!
Please support it a lot heheheh

JAEMIN

Everyone~ finally our resonance pt. 1 will have the beginning! Thank you very much to our Czennies who wait for it and as much as you wait for it, we'll show our cool appearance so look forward to it and give it a lot of love! It begins now! NCT!

Translated by captainuwu 

YANGYANG 

What’s up! NCT we’re here! This album is one of a kind and also it’s only possible with NCT. I hope everyone will like it a lot and also able to bring happiness in the second half of 2020. it’s only the start now everyone thank you and love you let’s get it

Translated by peachncity

SHOTARO 

Finally! The day we've been waiting for is here! It's the day of RESONANCE pt. 1 album released that I also look forward to~ please give it a lot of listen and watch and give a lot of love! And let's enjoy together NCT!

SUNGCHAN

EkHPjAOUcAAM9Qz?format=jpg&name=large

CHENLE 

Everyone, finally today our album will be released, wow... I'm looking forward to it also so I hope you do as well ㅋㅋ We prepared hard for every song so please give it a lot of love ㅋㅋ thank you

JISUNG

Czennies... I think now it's our turn to make you happy heheh I hope your eyes and your ears will enjoy it!!

Translated by captainuwu