❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191221 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EMUZyytXYAMqzNb?format=jpg&name=large Our Czennies! The fanmeeting was so much fun. As expected, seeing you directly is so much more exciting hahaha @.@ For the rest of the year’s end, spend it warmly with us haha

Translated by tenslucas - SM_NCT

EMUawwQWkAQTT-E?format=jpg&name=large Czennies~~~ As expected, today was such a happy and good memory, in the future too, let’s spend it more enjoyably and happily~~~^^

Translated by tenslucas - SM_NCT

EMUb5i6WwAERJja?format=jpg&name=large Czennieees Did you have fun on today's fanmeeting? It's great because I always get to spend time with you and make it into memories In the future too, let's spend it together joyfully! And dress warmly!

Translated by captainuwu

EMUc3ShW4AIwh4B?format=jpg&name=largeEMUc40gW4AMN54i?format=jpg&name=large The fanmeeting that I spent with Czennies in a long time! I spent such a great time today!! Let's see each other more more often in the future hahaha

Translated by captainuwu

EMUd6cyXYAsqH0M?format=jpg&name=large I think we made another precious memory together again today! This place where I'm here with you, that's heaven for me -Youngho

Translated by captainuwu

EMUfxAkXkAEQx92?format=jpg&name=largeEMUfypbWoAEzG-x?format=jpg&name=large czennie, it was so good to see you today ☺️ get back home safely~ - youngho

Translated by peachncity

EMUe7CaX0AwwYAA?format=jpg&name=largeEMUe9ilXkAY-o4R?format=jpg&name=large Today was so fun It was nice meeting you, K-Czennies hoo

P.S.: Hat from Zenim sports hihi

Translated by captainuwu

EMUg8_IUwAARjhu?format=jpg&name=largeEMUg-T_UYAAxUDz?format=jpg&name=large Czennies, it's been a long time since I met you so it feels great We're preparing dilligently in this year-end too, so please cheer for us! -yuta

Translated by captainuwu

EMUh0n9UUAA0p2H?format=jpg&name=large Today was really a fun time I've always been lacking but thank you for looking after me prettily We'll see each other again soon so have a sweet dream tonight and have a good night!

Translated by captainuwu