❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[HOT] NCT DREAM - Glitch Mode, 2022MBC가요대제전 221231

[HOT] NCT 127 x NCT DREAM - Faster Mode & NCT 127 - Faster + 2 Baddies, 2022MBC가요대제전 221231

Spoiler

[가요대제전] YOUNHA X TAEIL, HAECHAN – Password 486(윤하x태일,해찬-비밀번호 486)FanCam|MBCMusicFestival|MBC221231방송

[가요대제전] DOJAEJUNG - Can We Go Back(도재정 – 후유증)FanCam (Horizontal Ver.)|MBC Music Festival|MBC221231방송

[가요대제전] NCT DREAM – Candy(엔시티 드림 - 캔디) FanCam | MBC Music Festival | MBC221231방송

[가요대제전] NCT DREAM – 버퍼링 (엔시티 드림–Glitch Mode)FanCam (Horizontal Ver.)|MBC Music Festival|MBC221231방송

[가요대제전] NCT – 패스터 모드 (엔시티 – Faster Mode) FanCam (Horizontal Ver.) | MBC Music Festival | MBC221231방송

[가요대제전] NCT 127 – Faster + 질주 (2 Baddies) FanCam (Horizontal Ver.) | MBC Music Festival |MBC221231방송

230101 WayV Weibo Update with KUN

FlUX4j_aEAUrkvc?format=jpg&name=large

221231 DOYOUNG 

"It's the last day of 2022.
2022 was a year where a lot of things happened and I started thinking about it one by one

For the first time in 2022, as I looked for this & that in my photo album, I was reminded of the times I spent this year hh

The year started with me receiving an enormous award that I wondered if I could receive, and I also tried preparing for a small event that could be precious too - a gift for Czennies on my birthday - by myself. Through good opportunities, the opportunity for me, who has a lot of interest in fashion but don't know it well, to shoot pictorials with brands arose too. As I experienced the field of acting which was scary and new once again, I had experiences that made me feel fun and excitement too. hh I learnt a lot after meeting my new family called Master In The House, and I started to show a new me too hh

And above all, there was also the "2 Baddies" album which burns most preciously that we prepared with all our might. 

It seems like "2 Baddies" was an album that was a turning point for me in various ways.

It is our 7th year since debut so I thought a lot for it and it was an album that I prepared for diligently and more carefully while experiencing many things.

The CO/VID-19 situation had improved and the concerts that started one by one after a long time, along with the tours, gave me who has been feeling tired in the recent years, strength again. And time has passed and it is now time for us to greet a new year yet again hh It was a time that was really, really precious to me that I'm thankful for.

In the centre of it all, Y/N and our Czennies were staying by our side in the middle, so everything was possible. 
All of my diverse experiences were thanks to all you Czennies
and I'm facing towards Czennies in the end too hh 

It was a really, really precious time. I spent this year well.
I may not know what kind of year Y/N had spent But I hope that I had given Y/N strength even if it's just a little

I may not know how Y/N's year was like

But the fact that Y/N is the one person who gifted me a precious year doesn't change so hh

I'm counting on you in 2023 too. Thank you."

Translated by nctdaoying

SMTOWN LIVE 2023 : SMCU PALACE @KWANGYA

*January 1st, 2023 1PM KST

230101 MARK IG Update 

FlUiFvYaEAAaU_j?format=jpg&name=large
"uh huh LET’S START THINGS OFF RIGHT #2023"

230101 TAEYONG IG Story 

FlUjCxCaAAEAt0X?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FlUjCw9aEAE5kzX?format=jpg&name=large

221231 DOJAEJUNG 'Can We Go Back' Solo Fancams

DOYOUNG https://youtu.be/xdoVE7IFLaI
JAEHYUN https://youtu.be/bA5I_nDo2sQ
JUNGWOO https://youtu.be/k5DUHl2EIS4

20101 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

“The hottest group in K-pop” NCT 127 appears on CNN’s ‘New Year’s Eve Live’, celebrating the New Year with CNN viewers around the world as a K-pop rep!

Spoiler

221231 TAEIL and TAEYONG 
© myriceball_

FlUpu32aUAAPN8V?format=jpg&name=large
FlUpu4QagAAYlWV?format=jpg&name=medium

'The Cure' MV | KANGTA, BoA, U-KNOW, LEETEUK, TAEYEON, ONEW, SUHO, IRENE, TAEYONG, MARK, KUN, KARINA

SMTOWN '빛 (Hope from KWANGYA)' Official Video (SMCU PALACE @ KWANGYA Ver.) 

2023 SuperM Teaser

【ENG SUB】221231 WayV Tencent TME Chart Interview Full Clip

127: We hope this would be the year where everything that Czennies wish for comes true!
DREAM: We hope this year would be a sparkling and shining year for all Czennies, happy new year~
WayV: We hope this 2023 will be a year full of happiness! Our WayZenNi, Czennie, stay healthy!

OP saw Doyoung & Gongmyoung at a hotel buffet