[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

:huh:Looks like Hye-Ri is already falling for Yoon-Jae.:angry:..... And Dong-Tak keep getting flashbacks of Dan-Yi.:(

I knew this would happen. y?y?y?Y?Y?Y??? Yoon-Jae and Dan-Yi r perfect for each other.

:)Someone knows if there is a downloadable link for the opening song of the drama.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got a feeling that Yoon Jae will betray Dan Yi and falls for Hye Ri seduction. He looks ambitious to me. Dong Tak kept having entanglement with Dan Yi and I don't mind shipping Dong Tak with Dan Yi if Yoon Jae turns towards Hye Ri for his ambition. Hye Ri is such a rude spoiled brat. No wonder she is divorced. Don't think any man can stand her. 

Just now, rikimaiu said:

I have got a feeling that Yoon Jae will betray Dan Yi and falls for Hye Ri seduction. He looks ambitious to me. Dong Tak kept having entanglement with Dan Yi and I don't mind shipping Dong Tak with Dan Yi if Yoon Jae turns towards Hye Ri for his ambition. Hye Ri is such a rude spoiled brat. No wonder she is divorced. Don't think any man can stand her. 

If he does, he and his Mummy deserve the rotten Hye Ri!  I said the actress was overdoing the nasty character and my husband reminded me of the crazy Korean heiress who went beserk over some peanuts!  LOL.  Art imitating life. 

Just now, Brenda Capers said:

Thats what I was wondering too! that is why I was reluctant to keep watching!

But I got tired of the mothers of the two country girls....each mother is verbally abusive and the one keeps being physically abusive and it all seemed over acting by both mothers.....yet the mother was nice to the niece and the grandmother nice to the granddaughter....I got tired of watching this charade and decided to drop this drama @ episode 6.

I agree with you.  Both mothers are irritating though the grandma is slightly more annoying.  There are too many irritating characters in this drama. Even the leads are annoying!

It is plainly obvious the current love-line is dead....so will yj cheat on sw with the bosses divorced daughter? Certainly he will it's already being set up. It's already being set up for sw and the bosses youngest son....smh.

as to the niece can they just write her to America? She is the most annoying thus far!

On 5/16/2016 at 4:17 PM, rikimaiu said:

@rikimaiu It won't be to much as Yj being disloyal it will be his mom all she knows is Yj is to good for Dy and long as Hr wants him mom will move mountains to makes it happen she's going to give Dy hell.. I blame evil G/ma for making her quit school to support thr family all in the name of she killed her son.. Just what is Dy relation to them G/ma isn't her mom and she hates Dy guts.. I hope G/ma pet pea end up with con artist all he has to do is tell her she's cute and she'll be head over heels in love.. I want G/ma to see what mess she created by trearing them differently.. So let Hr move in Yj house and learn what married life is really like she'll run home every chance she can get but I see Yj mom trying to please her and gets a dose of her medicine to..

@Trinton823  G/ma got nerve to tell Dy what about Sw how can she live a happy life while Sw suffer.. Dy is just to nice she should have ran long time ago she would have been better off. 

On 5/17/2016 at 4:33 PM, Triton823 said:

It's already being set up for sw and the bosses youngest son.

Really I didnt know that how was it being set up?....what episode and with whom set it up?

On 5/17/2016 at 4:33 PM, Triton823 said:

so will yj cheat on sw with the bosses divorced daughter?

I thought I heard divorced daughter dad trying to set YJ up with his daughter when he asked him if he had a girlfriend and some other questions the Chairman had YJ in mind for his daughter....I cant recall what episode

The divorced daughter gets on my nerve........she is such a tyrant and doesnt seem to know what she is doing....also her dad asked YJ to be nice to her and help her out that is why he hasnt been treating her like he was...........I still hope he doesnt fall for her but Im sure she will continue to chase him.....once DY starts working at the same company I think that will help their relationship because when she dropped out of college to be a farmer that lowered her status and people didnt know she was really smart. Also once DY starts at the company the CEO's son is going to start taking work seriously and work there too because of DY.

I think the names are mixed up. The main female lead character is Dan Yi who is YJ's girlfriend and who has just agreed to work in the company as him. Sam Wol is Dan Yi's irritating niece who ran away from home to Seoul to become a model (but so far without success). Sam Wol will go for the rich chaebol and if I am not mistaken she will go after the chairman's son Dong Tak whom I think will fall for Dan Yi. 

So far I have no faith in YJ being together with DY. They will bound to break up. 

16 hours ago, rikimaiu said:

I think the names are mixed up. The main female lead character is Dan Yi who is YJ's girlfriend and who has just agreed to work in the company as him. Sam Wol is Dan Yi's irritating niece who ran away from home to Seoul to become a model (but so far without success). Sam Wol will go for the rich chaebol and if I am not mistaken she will go after the chairman's son Dong Tak whom I think will fall for Dan Yi. 

So far I have no faith in YJ being together with DY. They will bound to break up. 

This is just how I see it to.. Sw might even go as far as to tell Halmoni that DY took her boyfriend and DY will be reluctant because of SW whom he don't wan't..  Boy the love triangles willbe flying here as DY and YJ train the spoil brats so manners towards others regardless of what class they in..  

That male neighbour, whatever his name is really irritating. He keeps visiting Danyi's house and always calling "Sam-wol omma". Is he hitting on her ??:angry:

Yoon Jae doesn't seem to be very passionate about Danyi. Its funny, but I am finding Yoon Jae and Hye-Ri's scene quiet cute :P(of course, as long as Hye-Ri don't do evil things to Dan-yi). But thats obviously impossible.

Archived